Any updates on this?

OP
elfloren

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: 田舎生活サバイバルRPG(Country Life Survival RPG) Partial Progress

Haven't written here for a while huh?

Yeah, it's progressing steadily. I've done most translations in maps apart from some npcs with larger dialogues, and I've got about half the H-scenes completed... I think.

Though it's far from completed, the largest obstacle is the big amount of H-scenes...and their nature. Cheers~~

Bandung974

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm so hyped for this translations :)
Take your time mate ^^

torkenstiem

Tentacle God
Reputation score

glad youre still plugging along on this.

archedio

Sex Demon
Reputation score

u got my full support man..
keep up the good work :)

rizo

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Awesome I didn't know someone was working on this, and you're a good bit through it. I guess you don't plan on releasing a partial patch with some what you currently have translated to tie us over until it's complete. Just leaving it until the whole thing is translated. Either way keep up the good work mate.

OP
elfloren

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah, I know some of you peeps are really eager to play, but at the moment the partial I'd release would be half-finished and probably buggy as hell, so hang on.

The progress is steady as I mentioned some days ago, and is only hindered when I translate bits from some other game, which I've (mostly) stopped doing. The only games I translate these days apart from this one are some that I am considering to pick after I'm done. There are some nice gems that don't seem to have attracted enough interest for a full translation. Maybe I'll do a poll, dunno. Laterz

Zergface

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Keep up the good work :) im waiting patiently. Hope you do the Island version of the same developer.

OP
elfloren

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Keep up the good work :) im waiting patiently. Hope you do the Island version of the same developer.
Well... I don't know about that. I had tried the game a bit before this one, and it felt so limiting. This one's more free, since you can for example get money and buy food, there you could only find food or die. It was more survivalish but I prefer more freedom. Guess you'll have to find someone else to rely upon for that ;)

Abelproo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

eni updates on this game game looks so cool i played the game in jap but in jap its not realy that imersing sorry my eng is not that good

OP
elfloren

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well, still working on it, but christmas is coming up so real life stuff slow down the progress quite a bit... It'll be completed in the new year, but I'd say at least after January. Cheers~

rizo

Reputation score

I'd love for you to release what's done so far to tie us over until the final release but it won't happen. LOL I'm just impatient. Either way I appreciate the work you're putting in :)

OP
elfloren

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'd love for you to release what's done so far to tie us over until the final release but it won't happen. LOL I'm just impatient. Either way I appreciate the work you're putting in :)
Sorry about that, it's just my policy... I believe releasing an incomplete and possibly buggy percentage of my translation would do more harm than good... Of course people would start playing and enjoy what's translated, but then someone would bump on an untranslated H scene and complain about it, or some game-breaking bug in, say, the recollection room I'm working on, and then I'd have to instantly release another update just for that H scene and something else, since I wouldn't want that bug there, messing up my program.

I'm not saying that's what everyone should do, I just take great pride in whatever I'm working on, so if someone says there's a problem in it, I will probably twist in my sleep thinking of what went wrong. It's preferable to work on bug fixing after the main work is done, so all I have to do is bug fixing and corrections!

rizo

Reputation score

Sorry about that, it's just my policy... I believe releasing an incomplete and possibly buggy percentage of my translation would do more harm than good... Of course people would start playing and enjoy what's translated, but then someone would bump on an untranslated H scene and complain about it, or some game-breaking bug in, say, the recollection room I'm working on, and then I'd have to instantly release another update just for that H scene and something else, since I wouldn't want that bug there, messing up my program.

I'm not saying that's what everyone should do, I just take great pride in whatever I'm working on, so if someone says there's a problem in it, I will probably twist in my sleep thinking of what went wrong. It's preferable to work on bug fixing after the main work is done, so all I have to do is bug fixing and corrections!
That's understandable but the wait is killing me!!! LOL
Thanks for all the work you're putting into it though.

OP
elfloren

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score

That's understandable but the wait is killing me!!! LOL
Thanks for all the work you're putting into it though.
Well, I wouldn't be that thankful if I were you, since lots of stuff are making progress harder...

Nothing inside the game(apart from the fact that I can't translate too many of these scenes consecutively since...this damn fetish is probably my worst among everything that exists in this world) but RL stuff, plus I'm around a point where I'm looking for my next project, but there are so many fun games, and suddenly they each take up just a little bit of my free time so that I can translate parts of them and see if they're worth more...fml...

I was thinking of making a poll after I'm done, but then if I prefer something except the top choice, I'd feel I'm letting people down... Dunno, we'll see. Maybe a miracle will happen and some of the games I've got my eye on will suddenly get a nice person working a full translation on them, so I can narrow down my picks...

In the meantime I guess you can try other stuff, like the recently translated Rune Fact---erm, Rune's Pharmacy game.

rizo

Reputation score

Well, I wouldn't be that thankful if I were you, since lots of stuff are making progress harder...

Nothing inside the game(apart from the fact that I can't translate too many of these scenes consecutively since...this damn fetish is probably my worst among everything that exists in this world) but RL stuff, plus I'm around a point where I'm looking for my next project, but there are so many fun games, and suddenly they each take up just a little bit of my free time so that I can translate parts of them and see if they're worth more...fml...

I was thinking of making a poll after I'm done, but then if I prefer something except the top choice, I'd feel I'm letting people down... Dunno, we'll see. Maybe a miracle will happen and some of the games I've got my eye on will suddenly get a nice person working a full translation on them, so I can narrow down my picks...

In the meantime I guess you can try other stuff, like the recently translated Rune Fact---erm, Rune's Pharmacy game.
Ahh that sucks to hear, hopefully you get everything sorted in your life.
Things tend to pop up so it's to be expected.
As for Rune Pharmacy I've played it too and enjoyed it, such a fun game. :)

criss

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I feel that pain too. There is so many games i want see in english translations. Im just dying when I wait for them

Sorry for my bad english. :D

OP
elfloren

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You can do it boys, the game is like 2/3 done ^_^

Bandung974

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Wow, this is a good news to hear ^_^
Good work to you :)

Flying Llama

Reputation score

Excuse me I just wanted to ask if you made anymore progress as of yet?