What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ S.Q.D.T.] Succubus Quest (RE026617, RJ026617)

Shiramizu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [Request] Succubs Quest

It supposedly has GoR (at least Black Safi is supposed to have something according to release notes), but I haven't played with that yet.
The enemies with vs. Female insert I know of are: imp, driads, angels, harpies, unicorns,ninja, dragoon and slimes. Pretty much every enemy has cum covered sprites.
Unfortunately, mega seems to hate my machine, but I'll see what I can do. I also have to cut down some unnecessary files, since downloading all the beta releases made the folder 1,5 GB large.

As a side note, my version may not have everything from every update since some of these updates are pretty much incompatible (different authors)

Last edited:

darkwhite1602

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I'm confused. What's going on?

an anonymous

Banned
Reputation score

I'm confused. What's going on?
thad nice person: Shiramizu
seams to have a already modet (and working) sq game and i want it to sharing:D

all the beta releases made the folder 1,5 GB large.
1,5gb the original not modet game is just about 200mb:eek:
(thad's must be a lot of mods)

about these beta releases when was the last time you looking for newer versions of your mods?
(maybe you could take updated versions of your mods)

Last edited:

Shiramizu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yeah, I took out all the beta releases, save backups, tons of text files and the finished version is 800 MB, over 400 of which are images and 200+ is the main game. I didn't filter battlers from SC1 since I don't remember which ones are and which ones are not added to SC2 via mods and it would be a real pain to check. Uploading to Mega now.

Last edited:

an anonymous

Banned
Reputation score

I took out all the beta releases, I didn't filter battlers from SC1 since I don't remember which ones are and which ones are not added to SC2 via mods and it would be a real pain to check
wait up i didn't mean to take the beta mods out if there no new releases for them
(speciali if they add more cgs)

and is the game really working without problems?

Shiramizu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

No problems that I've seen and the beta mods don't work since the base mods they were dependent on got updated. About 70% of them were only some alternative text changes most of the rest were beta mechanics like the pregnancy system from some half a year back.
Edit: Done. Hope it works for you:

Last edited:

uzil

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Where did you get a 14.1.0 patch? On the sqmod wiki, they list the current version as still being 14.0.0, and I haven't seen a that patch on either uploader that I know of. Also, your install is a mess. For serious.
Edit: Upon examining the version you uploaded, it seems to be missing a lot of things that are in the 14.0.0 version I have. If you want a look at it, its #!Jht3kTbb!J8FMa9YHUsNZXam_jJpm3t7SSOVkSlZvzLrz7nztmyM on mega.

Last edited:

Shiramizu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It's listed as 14.1.0 because I downloaded one of the beta patches that don't have an official releases yet (they have different tab and passwords on the main uploader).
Yeah. I know it's a mess. They've changed sites/sharing hosts/updates/names and a whole lot of other stuff over the years and I was unsure what I can and what I cannot remove.
On that note could you write what things my version is missing? I know I haven't updated in some time but most of the stuff should be in there.

an anonymous

Banned
Reputation score

well Shiramizus is about 750mb uzil s 360mb as a lurker i would take the one with more content and as size is a good matter for content i want dl Shiramizus,:)

On that note could you write what things my version is missing? I know I haven't updated in some time but most of the stuff should be in there.
that makes me really uneasy, i better taking both versions:D

darkwhite1602

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

why am i a girl? i wanna be a dude

an anonymous

Banned
Reputation score

how i unlock all those cum and insertion cgs?

i guess it has something to do with that dark book the secretary drops, and this shining thing between the books at the new game intro,

but i don't know what there different options are doing or adding and what not:confused:

and is there another way to change these extra cg settings later?
expect from that sheep in the hq (which only seems to change gender and age)

and Shiramizu, uzil please make a little list of what your modet games add and how to unlock the extras in game (would really appreciate it);)

You gay, son?
i think he/she is either talking about the game or is a girl with gender issues:D

why am i a girl protagonist,bro
you can change gender by talking to the sheep in the hq (2. option)

Last edited:
OP
B

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Because we're all slutty girls trapped in men's bodies.

uzil

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Alright, let me give some info. First, the cum images are something that can be downloaded separately, or rather, there are two versions of the 14.0.0 mega-patch, one with and one without. I'll see if I can download the with version and upload it applied to the game like my other link. Second, basically you can unlock everything that needs to be unlocked just by playing quests. Quests are played by having a certain combo of books, usually a map and enemy book. You can tell since Story: near the top will change from saying None to 'Story Name'. The only real unlockables, which are mainly more books/quests, are unlocked this way.

Shiramizu, I haven't had time to check out all the different ways your version differs from mine, but there are several big ones that make me think there is considerable content difference.
1. In yours, the system menu is still one page. Mine has five. A ton of the newer stuff is turned on and off there.
2. In Sitri's Room, I noticed you lack a lot of enemies that I have. Clara, new imp monsters, most of the youkai enemies, etc. There's quite a few.

I deleted your version since it was missing all this stuff. You'll have to check for yourself if you want to know more. But as far as I can tell, your install is lacking a ton of stuff from the newest version.

If anyone has anymore questions, feel free to ask.

Shiramizu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ups, those were actually supposed to be there...
Guess I should have checked if everything is running instead of just the basics.
Generally the best combination would be to take uzil's game data and paste my graphics (for the cum pictures) in there.

@darkwhite1602
From what I remember he protagonist will turn female if you read the book Meriya drops and male if you read the book directly in front of him.
Btw. The name of the female book pretty much killed me: "Stella-sama ga mitteru"

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score

So how do you do the 'opening' exactly? I could never get SQ to work, and it's a shame it's never been translated either.

And a female protag in a succubi game? Highly interesting. Can you only change the gender after that first fight, or is it a choice you make before it?

EDIT:
Wow the female protag is... way harder. That intro fight just destroyed her, but the guy is... easier? And damn how do you save!

EDIT2:
Seems like some kind of autosave I dunno.

What was all the discussion about earlier? The female protag seems to have 'climax' portraits when her EP runs out, but the male protag doesn't seem too. A succubi had semen coming out of her, so I assume he came inside her once, but there didn't seem to be any indication of such a thing happening.

I honestly have no idea what I'm even doing for battles, I just kinda pick stuff and things happen, hahahaha.

Last edited:

an anonymous

Banned
Reputation score

And a female protag in a succubi game? Highly interesting. Can you only change the gender after that first fight, or is it a choice you make before it?

Wow the female protag is... way harder

EDIT2:
Seems like some kind of autosave I dunno.

I honestly have no idea what I'm even doing for battles, I just kinda pick stuff and things happen, hahahaha.
1.actually there seems to be some enemies what can be easily defeated as female
and yes you can change the gender easily by you talk to the sheep in the starting rom (hq) (2. option) you also can save there by talking to the black cat.

2. battles are always about states if you equip stuff that gives most state points and extra exp for fast lvl up you'll be fine,
getting the enemy arousal by increasing the heart stuff also gives dmg buffs and makes insertion easier, also increase the item drop chance.
hope thad helps:D

and uzil i know about that unlocking by quest stuff i've player through my (not modet) sq games 3.times, i'm just curious about how to get these cum and insertion cgs(in the modet game) and what this black book and shining thing in the intro does?

the best combination would be to take uzil's game data and paste my graphics (for the cum pictures) in there.
you sure that will works by just putting your Graphics folder in his game folder?
i mean there no other modifications needed to get these cgs in his model game?

Last edited:

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score

I noticed the female protag seems to have more... to her. Like she has climax lines and stuff, the male doesn't seem too - heck I can't seem to tell if EP means he came or... what. Except that succubi had cum leaking out of her so I guess he did?

Now I remember why this game really needs a translation...

There's mods for insert CGs and stuff too? That seems like it'd help a lot if I knew how to add them.