What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ S.Q.D.T.] Succubus Quest (RE026617, RJ026617)

Sigfried

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: [Request] Succubs Quest

I worked. Thanks a lot.

Anyway. I've reuploaded the games, 'cuz I think they are really good.

Succubus Quest:

Succubus Quest 短編:

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Since this thread was revived, does anyone have .doc walkthroughs of both the original and expansion?
Edit: I seem to get no text while playing the first game but when I play the expansion I get the text. Is there any way to fix this or am I just stuck not being able to play the first one?

Last edited:

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Since this thread was revived, does anyone have .doc walkthroughs of both the original and expansion?
Edit: I seem to get no text while playing the first game but when I play the expansion I get the text. Is there any way to fix this or am I just stuck not being able to play the first one?
hmmm try adding this font

good luck

also check out the mod website

killazecke

Reputation score

The file you attempted to download is an archive that is part of a set of archives. MediaFire does not support unlimited downloads of split archives and the limit for this file has been reached. MediaFire understands the need for users to transfer very large or split archives, up to 10GB per file, and we offer this service starting at $1.50 per month.

This comes when i try to download the first part of Succubus Quest 短編:

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

hmmm try adding this font

good luck

also check out the mod website
The font didn't change anything. I have the same issue with Kunoichi Ninpocho 3, but SQ and KN3 are the only 2 I can't see the text in.

Sigfried

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

The game's .ini file trues to acess an the old RGSS102J.dll
Change it to RGSS103J.dll and it should run.

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The game's .ini file trues to acess an the old RGSS102J.dll
Change it to RGSS103J.dll and it should run.
It's not a running issue it's a font issue but I tried that anyway and it didn't work.

Sigfried

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

It's not a running issue it's a font issue but I tried that anyway and it didn't work.
Really? Weird.
I had the same problem you stated.
I revived this thread to ask about it.
Sigmazx posted a link to a hongfire thread a few posts above exactly about the font problem in the game.
I read that thread, and all I had to do there that hadn't already been done was change the .ini file.

Maybe you should check there.

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Really? Weird.
I had the same problem you stated.
I revived this thread to ask about it.
Sigmazx posted a link to a hongfire thread a few posts above exactly about the font problem in the game.
I read that thread, and all I had to do there that hadn't already been done was change the .ini file.

Maybe you should check there.
I actually already tried that and it doesn't work for me. I guess I'm stuck not being able to play the original.

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

did you try reinstalling it

slpowerhouse

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

The file you attempted to download is an archive that is part of a set of archives. MediaFire does not support unlimited downloads of split archives and the limit for this file has been reached. MediaFire understands the need for users to transfer very large or split archives, up to 10GB per file, and we offer this service starting at $1.50 per month.

This comes when i try to download the first part of Succubus Quest 短編:
first of all sorry if this is reviving the thread. I'm running into this same problem, though I know that media fire has been recently been cracking down on the people that have accounts suspending or just flat out deleting accounts if they suspect pirating from that account. It would be helpful if the reuploads were reuploaded to another site.

Sigfried

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

SuccubusQuest短編:

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

first of all sorry if this is reviving the thread. I'm running into this same problem, though I know that media fire has been recently been cracking down on the people that have accounts suspending or just flat out deleting accounts if they suspect pirating from that account. It would be helpful if the reuploads were reuploaded to another site.
good thing "Succubus Quest 短編" is a free game unless you install the expansion

Eld

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Does anybody know of the mods to the game? On Hongfire I read some mod were supposed to add some more enemies and moves to combat and varying weaknesses for self and so on but the links were all dead.

Duvet

Lurker
Reputation score

Pretty much apply the patches in order from this website.

For example,

総集編10A
総集編10B - 1
総集編10B - 2
総集編10C
SQL_matome_2009_2011
etc.

For most of the files, the password is usually "SQ" or some variation of it like "Sq" and "sq". When you unpack the file, you'll get an .atc extension where you need to drag the sqicon.ico on top of it to extract it. There's also instructions in the Hongfire thread somewhere, good luck with that.

On another note, if anyone has a save file remotely close to 100% for the monster encyclopedia for the modded version of SQ, I'd appreciate it.

Last edited:

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Does anybody know of the mods to the game? On Hongfire I read some mod were supposed to add some more enemies and moves to combat and varying weaknesses for self and so on but the links were all dead.

Nougatocity

Reputation score

Er...I'm not sure if it's just me...and I understand that the site/game is relatively old...but I can't seem to access the site for SC, succubusquest.com. Something about google domain parks...but I don't really know much about that, nor can I find anything about it by googling it. I've tried searching for a torrent or some sort of download elsewhere, but I've had no luck at all. I am looking for the sequel, by the way, which was supposedly free or something. Any help?

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Llooks like their site has finally been pulled. The team broke up years ago.

Nougatocity

Reputation score

Kinda guessed something like that would happen....but does anyone know of a source I could get the sequel from? Or am I just going to have to live with not having it for the rest of my life and just stick with the first one lol.

Eld

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I managed to download 'em but I fucked something up in the installation. I know it's a lot to ask but could anybody do the PS of uploading the game with them properly installed? 'cause I'd love to play it through with them again (maybe even get full gallery; SQ has by far the best combat mechanics from any BF game I've played) but I'm having a lot of game crashing problems (Vieiras randomly crash the game in fight for example and when a common enemy causes crashes, the game is obviously unplayable).