What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ S.Q.D.T.] Succubus Quest (RE026617, RJ026617)

Arythazin

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: [Request] Succubs Quest

Just beat Black Sefi and chose to wake up, and what the hell is up with that ending. Normally waking up would explicitly show you waking up, normally choosing to not wake up makes you live the dream, but in that no-black-cat-save-with-ribbon-and-picture ending,
Sefi was apparently a succubus all along, and at the end librarian girl, fem-Isaac, Sefi, and even Est are talking over him as he is half-asleep. What is even going on? Is this really the true end?

hunters1

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Charm was, at least in SQ, the overall damage stat that improves all damage values across the board. The night romancer-set was thus so incredible, since it was basically just a fat stack of Charm. It's incidentally also the hardest stat to improve; most buffs just go for Energy/Technique/Willpower/Speed. I understand Technique is kinda like Agility in many games; improves your crit chance and such.
the way charm's effectiveness works (the way i understand it) is that it increased the rate at which the heart builds up and as the heart builds up the overall advantage u have in that battle goes up (less dmg taken more dmg dealt) and increases droprate also technique in this game is basicly hand techniques (how good ur character is in foreplay) and normally technique isnt agility in most games but dexterity instead

also i have a question is there only 5 diff types of items? and whats the best way to start out the game for easier lvls early on

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score

Can someone explain how mods work for this game?
From what I had been reading in the thread, there is evidently some mods to add in cum effects and CG for insert, for example. But those don't seem to be in the version that was linked earlier in the thread.

There seems to be a cum effect on enemies, but there's no CGs for anything, and only the female-protag has portraits and dialogue for cumming.

hunters1

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Can someone explain how mods work for this game?
From what I had been reading in the thread, there is evidently some mods to add in cum effects and CG for insert, for example. But those don't seem to be in the version that was linked earlier in the thread.

There seems to be a cum effect on enemies, but there's no CGs for anything, and only the female-protag has portraits and dialogue for cumming.
it was also stated some do
the succubus for example has an insert CG but the imps dont

an anonymous

Banned
Reputation score

after playing for over 15 hours i remember why i stop playing through sq and only play it for re fight the girls from complete bestiary in sitirs rom,:)

and since they aren't so many extra cgs and most of the new addet girls are loli like
im not so excited about getting through all that grinding again,

also using my completed save game from the old not modet version seems to mess the game up,

so anyone has a 100% completed save for uzil modet game?
(would spare me a lots of time grinding):)

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Well, here is english SQ2 version 0.01 : dfiles.eu/files/ebw3vt73a

*** you need to copy the AUDIO directory from your own SQ2 (~110 M) into the newly created SQ2E 0.01 directory***
Be sure NOT to use your previous saves. Period.

Don't expect much, but this should be at least more enjoyable than 98% moonrunes SQ.

- Don't spam me with requests and comments. Someone had the courtesy to create this thread under the relevant forum section:
ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?p=613031#post613031
so please use it for modding questions/issues/whatever.

If anything doesn't work I'm pretty confident I can make it work, just post it in the construction thread. No RPGM noob questions, pretty please.

- yeah, it's an .exe auto extractable RPGM zip, encrypted and compressed. Antivir it or don't download it if you don't trust me.

- menu(s) almost 100% translated
- skills and items names ~ translated (bar descriptions)
- enemies and encyclopedia ~90% translated

@krisslanza:
this version can support and will prioritize using ANY relevant sprite in a GRAPHICS/BATTLERS folder:
here's a sample supported succubus battler sprites list:
Enemy-Succubus.png Normal
Enemy-Succubus_C.png Critical
Enemy-Succubus_C__S.png Critical, bukkout
Enemy-Succubus_H.png Nude+
Enemy-Succubus_H_C.png Nude+, Critical
Enemy-Succubus_I.png Inserted
Enemy-Succubus_I__S.png Inserted, bukkout
Enemy-Succubus_I__SZ.png Inserted, bukkout, bukkin
Enemy-Succubus_I__Z.png Inserted, bukkin
Enemy-Succubus_I_C.png Inserted, Critical
Enemy-Succubus_I_C__S.png Inserted, Critical, bukkout
Enemy-Succubus_I_C__SZ.png Inserted, Critical, bukkout, bukkin
Enemy-Succubus_I_C__Z.png Inserted, Critical, bukkin
Enemy-Succubus_N.png Nude
Enemy-Succubus_N__S.png Nude, bukkout
Enemy-Succubus_N__SZ.png Nude, bukkin, bukkout
Enemy-Succubus_N_C.png Nude, Critical
Enemy-Succubus_N_C__S.png Nude, Critical, bukkout
Enemy-Succubus_N_C__SZ.png Nude, Critical, bukkin, bukkout
Enemy-Succubus_N_C__Z.png Nude, Critical, bukkin

Note: i wrote bukk short for 'creamed' ('inside' or 'outside')
Nude+ = Nude with pubic hairs (option 3 in menu/system)
I might rework the code if there are too many inconsistencies... I'm not into bukkake myself at all, so I don't test that part much

Last edited:

Eld

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

the way charm's effectiveness works (the way i understand it) is that it increased the rate at which the heart builds up and as the heart builds up the overall advantage u have in that battle goes up (less dmg taken more dmg dealt) and increases droprate also technique in this game is basicly hand techniques (how good ur character is in foreplay) and normally technique isnt agility in most games but dexterity instead
You mean improves mood? Yes, certainly, but also if you just try a single initial attack with a heavy charm boost and without, the very first attack should do more damage. Likewise at max mood. I recall hitting Est Morn about twice harder with Nightromancer than with a weaker equipment set and that item only gives Charm.

Just to triplecheck and make sure I'm not talking entirely out of my ass, I went to test in SQ1 (because I have saves I can actually do this with there) vs. Phosphorous (basically superhigh HP enemy with no stat-affecting special moves), no equipment and then with nothing but a +23 Charm item equipped. At max mood, max tension (both affect your damage), with no repeated hits of the same point (that decreases your damage), with my base 39 Charm I was hitting for 400 on ass rub and 1700 on basic piston. With the +23 Charm (62 Charm for those keeping track) item and no other changes, I was hitting 850 on ass rub 2550 on piston. Same conditions otherwise.

So yes, I do believe Charm increases the rate you generate mood but it also plain increases your damage by a lot (it's effectively your "strength"), at least in SQ1 and I'm almost positive all basic combat mechanics are identical between the two games (but I don't have an SQ2 save high enough to test this conclusively). But again, in all these games multiple stats affect the same things. It could well be that technique also affects your basic damage, but I'm almost certain it affects the crit chance. It's kinda frustrating, I never found a proper listing for what all each stat affects even though I've finished one and a half of these games.

hunters1

Demon Girl
Reputation score

You mean improves mood? Yes, certainly, but also if you just try a single initial attack with a heavy charm boost and without, the very first attack should do more damage. Likewise at max mood. I recall hitting Est Morn about twice harder with Nightromancer than with a weaker equipment set and that item only gives Charm.

Just to triplecheck and make sure I'm not talking entirely out of my ass, I went to test in SQ1 (because I have saves I can actually do this with there) vs. Phosphorous (basically superhigh HP enemy with no stat-affecting special moves), no equipment and then with nothing but a +23 Charm item equipped. At max mood, max tension (both affect your damage), with no repeated hits of the same point (that decreases your damage), with my base 39 Charm I was hitting for 400 on ass rub and 1700 on basic piston. With the +23 Charm (62 Charm for those keeping track) item and no other changes, I was hitting 850 on ass rub 2550 on piston. Same conditions otherwise.

So yes, I do believe Charm increases the rate you generate mood but it also plain increases your damage by a lot (it's effectively your "strength"), at least in SQ1 and I'm almost positive all basic combat mechanics are identical between the two games (but I don't have an SQ2 save high enough to test this conclusively). But again, in all these games multiple stats affect the same things. It could well be that technique also affects your basic damage, but I'm almost certain it affects the crit chance. It's kinda frustrating, I never found a proper listing for what all each stat affects even though I've finished one and a half of these games.
ya after a few tests myself charm does increase damage by more then technique and energy making me think technique and energy increases crit chance for their respective attacks more then damage a +20 charm gear practicly doubles my damage i was hitting for 40-70 without it and 80-120 with it

an anonymous

Banned
Reputation score

well there in both sq 1 and 2 is a refight rom (sitri´s rom) where you can easily change lvl and states and fight any girl in the mob bestiary,

(completing the bestiary and unlocking sirtis room are the main goals of sq,it's a bf h game after all):D

here's my save from the old not mode sq2
(its works with the mod but since i completed it without any mods its kinda messed up: new girls also mising in the bestiary
haven't found them all jet):eek:

Last edited:

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

ya after a few tests myself charm does increase damage by more then technique and energy making me think technique and energy increases crit chance for their respective attacks more then damage a +20 charm gear practicly doubles my damage i was hitting for 40-70 without it and 80-120 with it
Base critical % = (4 * (100 + mood) * Ayxect's Charm) / (150 * Enemy's Willpower)

Basically:
- Vigor is best to improve insert damage
- Dexterity is best to improve foreplay damage
- Charm raises overall damage but does nil defense-wise

Spawni

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Is there an option to have unlimited RP points in SQ2? :)

Nvm, found it with cheatengine. Did a search for unknown results at 4bytes then kept searching for decreased value til i narrowed it down.

Last edited:

hunters1

Demon Girl
Reputation score

curious about everyone elses dungeon builds but how does everyone else set it up?
i always have the required books (the dungeon and 1 enemy) then i add in the book i luckely got +5% to all stats / +1 stair / +1 chest / time stop reduction / +1 vision range

also what does 隠密 do?

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score

Well, here is english SQ2 version 0.01 : dfiles.eu/files/ebw3vt73a

*** you need to copy the AUDIO directory from your own SQ2 (~110 M) into the newly created SQ2E 0.01 directory***
Be sure NOT to use your previous saves. Period.

Don't expect much, but this should be at least more enjoyable than 98% moonrunes SQ.

- Don't spam me with requests and comments. Someone had the courtesy to create this thread under the relevant forum section:
ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?p=613031#post613031
so please use it for modding questions/issues/whatever.

If anything doesn't work I'm pretty confident I can make it work, just post it in the construction thread. No RPGM noob questions, pretty please.

- yeah, it's an .exe auto extractable RPGM zip, encrypted and compressed. Antivir it or don't download it if you don't trust me.

- menu(s) almost 100% translated
- skills and items names ~ translated (bar descriptions)
- enemies and encyclopedia ~90% translated

@krisslanza:
this version can support and will prioritize using ANY relevant sprite in a GRAPHICS/BATTLERS folder:
here's a sample supported succubus battler sprites list:
Enemy-Succubus.png Normal
Enemy-Succubus_C.png Critical
Enemy-Succubus_C__S.png Critical, bukkout
Enemy-Succubus_H.png Nude+
Enemy-Succubus_H_C.png Nude+, Critical
Enemy-Succubus_I.png Inserted
Enemy-Succubus_I__S.png Inserted, bukkout
Enemy-Succubus_I__SZ.png Inserted, bukkout, bukkin
Enemy-Succubus_I__Z.png Inserted, bukkin
Enemy-Succubus_I_C.png Inserted, Critical
Enemy-Succubus_I_C__S.png Inserted, Critical, bukkout
Enemy-Succubus_I_C__SZ.png Inserted, Critical, bukkout, bukkin
Enemy-Succubus_I_C__Z.png Inserted, Critical, bukkin
Enemy-Succubus_N.png Nude
Enemy-Succubus_N__S.png Nude, bukkout
Enemy-Succubus_N__SZ.png Nude, bukkin, bukkout
Enemy-Succubus_N_C.png Nude, Critical
Enemy-Succubus_N_C__S.png Nude, Critical, bukkout
Enemy-Succubus_N_C__SZ.png Nude, Critical, bukkin, bukkout
Enemy-Succubus_N_C__Z.png Nude, Critical, bukkin

Note: i wrote bukk short for 'creamed' ('inside' or 'outside')
Nude+ = Nude with pubic hairs (option 3 in menu/system)
I might rework the code if there are too many inconsistencies... I'm not into bukkake myself at all, so I don't test that part much
I'll need to see if I can figure out how that 'modding' works exactly... I'm so used to mod managers and stuff, hahaha.

I appreciate the work you've done so far! It does make me really wish the whole thing was translated, but it is very helpful to at least know some of the game, instead of just blindly fumbling around.

an anonymous

Banned
Reputation score

i've been wondering if there also mods for sq 1 (also ther 1. game)?
(at least cum cgs should be there somewhere i guess)

i would ask for mods of sq3 (knight of the dreams) to
but sadly sqdt broke up before finishing it:(

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i've been wondering if there also mods for sq 1 (also ther 1. game)?
(at least cum cgs should be there somewhere i guess)

i would ask for mods of sq3 (knight of the dreams) to
but sadly sqdt broke up before finishing it:(
yes, yes there are.

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

also i have a question is there only 5 diff types of items? and whats the best way to start out the game for easier lvls early on
My bad, CHR raises moods gain by 10% of its value.

As for my accessory ranking:
- the teddy bear 'cos its fluffy (keep that in a corner of ur mind, just sayin')
- anything with ecstasy immunity, butterfly it unto:
- dragon gem, +10 stats per level
- ring (+5/lvl)
- anything with "weakness to all", 'cos it's cool

Seriously, get the "flower wreath" (forest boss) and the vouivre's dragon gem early on, and you'll be wishing for the game to be more difficult.

an anonymous

Banned
Reputation score

yes, yes there are.
and i beat either uzil or Shiramizu hafe a already modet version:D
now just net to wait for them to upload it
(i better sending them a pm to)

As for my accessory ranking:
- the teddy bear 'cos its fluffy (keep that in a corner of ur mind, just sayin')

and the vouivre's dragon gem early on, and you'll be wishing for the game to be more difficult.
i'm still not sure what this teddy does :confused:

about the dragon gem i had mine by accident pretty late in game
how you get it early?

Arythazin

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

and i beat either uzil or Shiramizu hafe a already modet version:D
now just net to wait for them to upload it
(i better sending them a pm to)

i'm still not sure what this teddy does :confused:

how you get it early?
I'm assuming you are talking about SQ2 right? When you are fighting Stella, she will take one of your equipment and equip it on herself. The priority for that is that Dragon gem first, then teddy bear, then etc etc I forgot but those are the important ones to know.
Basically, if you go into the battle with a high + dragon gem you are fucking yourself over. Also, if you make one of your equipments the teddy bear then you can avoid giving her extra stat ups when she steals nd equips something. (I don't know if putting negative attributes on the teddy bear will work, but feel free to try).

an anonymous

Banned
Reputation score

jea bitches really love fluffy teddy bears don't they:D

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

jea bitches really love fluffy teddy bears don't they:D
(Ninja teddy bear en route to pluck your eyes out) :p

how you get it early?
Get harpy sisters, get a dungeon with only Vouivre, attack from behind.
Undress, harpy trio combination, escape. Rince and repeat.

*** edit ***
Here's the complete "enemy memories" list I will be implementing, it came to mind it would come in handy for gaming purpose. Be sure to report inconsistencies, typos, etc.

Note: don't complain about some skill name unless you're fluent with nordic runes (I am not :)) on the other hand, if you happen to be a runemaster, please do tell and help me out
■ Special recollection Memories
Olivia Memories : Olivia grants All abilities +10%
Rovissa Memories : Rovissa grants Chance of insta-climax with every attack

■ Misc. enemies Memories
Succubus Memories : Succubus grants Charisma +5%
Nightmare Memories : Nightmare grants Instill
Asmodeus Memories : Asmodeus grants Lust
Lilith Memories : Lilith grants Great Instill
Imp Memories : Imp grants Demon fetishism
Alp Memories : Alp grants Trick
Lilim Memories : Lilim grants Great Rapture
Pixie Memories : Pixie grants Isa Løgn