What's new

[Complete - Full] [RJ165225] Sengoku NEET TL Patch v1.01

AlexDark94

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: [RJ165225] Sengoku NEET TL Patch v1.01

Senhime doesn't have a scene, the dev seems to have placed that button there for her on accident. If I end up releasing another patch I'll see if I can figure out how to remove it.
oh, nice to know, thanks!

lknd14

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

First thanks for the translation, this game is really fun to play. But, is there a way to delay the time the messages are shown when a turn ends?
They are too fast I can't read them sometimes D: I know they repeat most of the time but even so at least it would be good to be able to know what's going on.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Got the game, got the patch, got Arc Conv, then agv fucking deleted arc Conver, now I'd added an exception but I can't re-extract the program.

It just says "access is denied"

edit: had to redownload the file again and completely disable AVG until I was done. Ugh, what a drag.

Well, the game itself is fun, I keep forgetting that I'm the group up at the top right, rather than being the Oda group right in the middle.

Habit from Sengoku Rance.

Last edited:

Yoshiiki

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Got the game, got the patch, got Arc Conv, then agv fucking deleted arc Conver, now I'd added an exception but I can't re-extract the program.

It just says "access is denied"
I don't use avg and Kaspersky didn't scream false positive on arc converter.
But, can't you add like whole folder to exceptions and download arc converter again, put archive there and extract there?

As for denied access... you don't have privileges to touch this file (rmb, properities, security). Dunno if avg locked it or it's not false positive :D

IPetr

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Since people have problems with using arc_conv (downloaded from unofficial sources), I suggest using DXExtract to extract .wolf archives. It works with this game perfectly out of the box (as in, there's no need to search for the decryption key).
himeworks.com/tools/dxextract/