What's new

[Complete - Full] [RJ165225] Sengoku NEET TL Patch v1.01

OP
U

u-ray

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: [RJ165225] Sengoku NEET

I humbly suggest anything by circle acerola.

Do you do Patreon voting? I noticed a new post but I'm not a Patron yet so I can't see what it is.
I have a poll but it's not so much a "the winner of this will be translated next" kind of thing as much as a way to get an idea of what people are generally most interested in.

I seem to have an issue with Shingen - whenever I have my character cum inside her via the harem option, she ends up in a loop where she screams her orgasm voice.
That's very strange. It's not doing it to me, I have no idea why it's happening. All I did was translate the dialogue. The only real change I made to the game was editing a conditional branch that was preventing Kaihime's sex scene from playing after taking Houjou's first territory in the original game.

Hoboy

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I have a poll but it's not so much a "the winner of this will be translated next" kind of thing as much as a way to get an idea of what people are generally most interested in.
Just wondering if you re looking at the sticky thread for translation requests as well - also a source for where interest lies (I know that's where I have posted a couple)...

JackyHF

Demon Girl
Reputation score

That's odd then, she's the only one where this happens. Ah well, it can be "fixed" by doing another girl after her, so it's that not bad.

I do however think that Liberty's harem scene has the "strip" dialogue button not translated. Again, hardly something to fuzz about, but for completeness sake maybe?

Nblade

Reputation score

i played it was fun enough, i hated the stupid looking banner though so i edited it into a dragon one

thatguyinthecorner

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I found a bug resources gained from searching don't get added to your total.

Jikorde

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

u-ray, thanks for the game. It was fun and very silly.
Question though, how do you get the girl between Haniwa General and the ninja's in the harem? She is the only one I;m missing and I've searched most places and beaten everything.

sonata-s

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Could anyone point me in the right direction for "arc conv"? I tried googling it but nothing seems obviously related.

Cerneu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Could anyone point me in the right direction for "arc conv"? I tried googling it but nothing seems obviously related.
Can't post links, but googling "wolf rpg arg conv" gave me a direct link to the program

OP
U

u-ray

Demon Girl
Reputation score

u-ray, thanks for the game. It was fun and very silly.
Question though, how do you get the girl between Haniwa General and the ninja's in the harem? She is the only one I;m missing and I've searched most places and beaten everything.
Tanukihime is in Tokugawa iirc (the place with the tanuki, er, pigs)

I found a bug resources gained from searching don't get added to your total.
Just checked and you're right--even in the Japanese version it doesn't do it. This is unfortunately the kind of bug that's a little difficult for me to fix in Wolf RPG whereas in RPG Maker I could do it fairly easily, but I'll try regardless. I can't guarantee anything though.

That's odd then, she's the only one where this happens. Ah well, it can be "fixed" by doing another girl after her, so it's that not bad.

I do however think that Liberty's harem scene has the "strip" dialogue button not translated. Again, hardly something to fuzz about, but for completeness sake maybe?
Thanks

Just wondering if you re looking at the sticky thread for translation requests as well - also a source for where interest lies (I know that's where I have posted a couple)...
No, but I'll check it out.

rizo

Reputation score

This is awesome, out of no where!
I have a request and I think a lot of people here can agree. If possible cound your next project be this:

The second one was translated a while back but this is the first one I linked and it looks brilliant!

Last edited:

Hoboy

Reputation score

I have a request and I think a lot of people here can agree. If possible cound your next project be this:

The second one was translated a while back but this is the first one I linked and it looks brilliant!
This is on the Translation request thread as well - twice. Guess we all kinda want this one, eh?:D

exophaze

Reputation score

Enjoying it so far, makes me want to go back and actually play Sengoku Rance all over again (for the fourth time).

Also naming the protag Ranch makes every scene hilarious for some reason. Great game and good job u-ray!

Jikorde

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Tanukihime is in Tokugawa iirc (the place with the tanuki, er, pigs)
Thanks.
Can I point out how silly her position in the gallery is? Every other character is next to characters from the same province. But Tanukihime is next to Iga and Hannycharacters and not Senhime.
Anyways, thanks for the game.

Dole

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I use Win10 64 and the Game don´t start I get a error message.

Can somebody say what I can do to fix it?

Attachments

Exsalent

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I use Win10 64 and the Game don´t start I get a error message.

Can somebody say what I can do to fix it?
I got tgat error too on Win 10 64 it means wrong locale.
I solved this with japanise locale emulator.

OP
U

u-ray

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Updated patch has been posted on my , or you can download here: #!1RkGQIxD!RP0JsZzLtPOOmGQ-MKcI5dUofsJtONMZBdsMELiEZss

Fixed the bug where finding resources via searching didn't actually give you anything (I'm not good with Wolf so hopefully I didn't mess anything up...) and translated some untranslated lines. Next up I plan on going back to Mature Quest and releasing one probably last patch for that since bug reports have basically come to a stop.

Ehh, from what I remember that game's kind of just a H scene scavenger hunt kind of thing. I'd rather focus on more gameplay-oriented stuff. Maybe someday though.

AlexDark94

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: [RJ165225] Sengoku NEET TL Patch v1.01

Maybe it is sime kind of bug but Senhime`s scene is not playing un the gallery. Am I the only one who have this error?

OP
U

u-ray

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: [RJ165225] Sengoku NEET TL Patch v1.01

Senhime doesn't have a scene, the dev seems to have placed that button there for her on accident. If I end up releasing another patch I'll see if I can figure out how to remove it.