What's new

[Complete - Full] [RJ159285] Treasure Hunter Mai

OP
M

m1zuki

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: [RJ159285] Treasure Hunter Mai

I have tried a RGPMaker_Trans for this game.
My notes:
Toolbox(Shortcuts) Menu Translation is in Common Event 65 comment field:

拡張選択肢 0,290,[Cancel,\I[226]Read Manual.,\I[118]Volume
Setting,\I[117]Event (Hints),\I[359]Rename,\I[253]Battle/Field
Music Change,\I[351]Change Window Frame,\I[12]Walk/Dash
Speed,\I[374]Strategy,\I[519]Standing Picture Options,\I
[122]Current State (Sex Data)],左

In scripts.txt, translation following breaks the game:
> BEGIN STRING
"アクセサリ"
> CONTEXT: Scripts/★★★装備拡張/65:16
> CONTEXT: Scripts/★★★装備拡張/82:21
"Acc."
> END STRING

You can manual translate line 82 like: SLT_NAME = ["Acc.","","","",""]
But you should not touch line 65: WORD = "アクセサリ"
Thanks. How did you see the comment field for the shortcut menu through RPG Maker Trans? Is it by using the "Dump Labels"?

Also what breaks if you translate "accessory" in line 65?

rghost

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks. How did you see the comment field for the shortcut menu through RPG Maker Trans? Is it by using the "Dump Labels"?

You can not translate comment fields with RPG Maker Trans. These needs to be done manually with RPG Maker Editor.

It breaks the accessories. Try to select one in the equip menu. It is not possible with line 65 translated, because the game doesn't find them anymore.

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score

If you can hold on until the end of the month, the ability to customise what RPGMaker Trans extracts (and hence be able to extract comment fields) is in the next version.

rghost

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If you can hold on until the end of the month, the ability to customise what RPGMaker Trans extracts (and hence be able to extract comment fields) is in the next version.

Oh, that would be nice. Many games uses the comment field for menus.

Can you block lines from translating too -> blacklist?
Because RPG Maker Trans automatically translates this line 65 and breaks it.
You have to translate only one of the 2 lines, which RPGMaker Trans finds.

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Oh, that would be nice. Many games uses the comment field for menus.

Can you block lines from translating too -> blacklist?
Because RPG Maker Trans automatically translates this line 65 and breaks it.
You have to translate only one of the 2 lines, which RPGMaker Trans finds.
Um, Pretty certain that's already possible to do; on how you can set different translations for different contexts.

Anyway, let's try not to have this thread bogged down in RPGMaker Trans tech support, please.

iDubstep

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Will it be available for everyone? @-@ or do you need to be a supporter for your patron?

mark21800

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Will it be available for everyone? @-@ or do you need to be a supporter for your patron?
Patreons get first dibs everyone else get it later.

rtkamb

Demon Girl
Reputation score

My policy is to share all my translations for free to anyone who might enjoy them. The downside is I don't have any special rewards for my patrons.

Still, if you'd like to show appreciation for my work and motivate me to finish more translations, I'd be glad to receive your support.
Taken directly from his Patreon. I'm pretty sure he releases it on his Patreon to the public when it's done. It might not get updated over here at the same time, but that's rather irrelevant.

maddogrd

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

He updates every couple of days and you don't have to be a patron to get updates although you do have to be for the polls for the next game to be translated.

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Patreons get first dibs everyone else get it later.
Yeaaaah, no, M1zuki's not like other patreon who keeps giving first dibs of trial to patron and prolonging shit until the patron realized they're being duped, nuh uh, this M1zuki right here only took payment per games he translated, not monthly, and even then, once he finished (either full version or alpha/beta/partial), he'll freely distributed it right away, so yeah...

There are some who kept flaming M1zuki (most of the time, it's because his works tend to chose NTR theme), but who cares about those guys, either they're vanilla lover, simple troll, or patreon who felt like their modus operandi of taking patron's money monthly while rarely giving out updates are being threatened...

esco

Demon Girl
Reputation score

There are some who kept flaming M1zuki (most of the time, it's because his works tend to chose NTR theme), but who cares about those guys, either they're vanilla lover, simple troll, or patreon who felt like their modus operandi of taking patron's money monthly while rarely giving out updates are being threatened...
You are exaggerating a little bit here. Those are mostly immature or ungrateful people who dont like fetishes like maso/ntr and think he should use his time on games they like instead of what he prefers.
I try to avoid fetishes like NTR but i still think any game that gets translated is a great thing.
The whole Patreon thing is there to make it simple for people who want to support him and everyone who enjoys his work should do that. His translations are completely free, all donations are voluntary and don't give you any rights to complain.
This looks like im putting him on pedestal but his selfless act of not making a job out of his hobby (which he could do long ago to get way more $$$) is amazing and very rare these days.

Last edited:

trees

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The game keeps giving me an error about a missing BGM whenever I try to leave the first town, might you know anything about that?

OP
M

m1zuki

Sex Demon
Reputation score

The game keeps giving me an error about a missing BGM whenever I try to leave the first town, might you know anything about that?
Some file names are in Japanese so you need to extract them in Japanese locale or they'll come out as gibberish.

OP
M

m1zuki

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Hey guys, it might be a little rough around the edges but .

Reputation score

What amazing timing, I just finished the Melty's quest demo and wanted a full game to play. Thank you for your hard work m1zuki.

uguu123

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thank you for translating m1zuki, it was a really fun play

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Finished in less than a month... That is adequately impressive.

N-not that I'm c-complimenting you or anything!! :eek:

kudostoyou

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

AWESOME!!!
if shadowcore didn't win vote this time :mad::mad::mad::mad:

elevown

Reputation score

Many thanks :)

p.s What version is the patch for? Or will it work with any?