What's new

[WIP - Full] [RJ140344]赤首の闘技場 (The Girl In the Red Slave Collar)

asdlolxd12345

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: [RJ140344]赤首の闘技場 (The Girl In the Red Slave Collar)

I hate my ignorance but...where should i put the "graphics" and "date" folders? I placed them into the main folder and tried to talk with the blonde outside my room but i see it's still untraslated...
Did i fucked up the directory or that part is just useless and untranslated? Thanks :(

Libellule

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I hate my ignorance but...where should i put the "graphics" and "date" folders? I placed them into the main folder and tried to talk with the blonde outside my room but i see it's still untraslated...
Did i fucked up the directory or that part is just useless and untranslated? Thanks :(
that in the main folder of the game yes ^^

but you surely forget to unpack the game before, take a look at the How to Apply a Partial from yugi
that will explain how to extrat the files, and dont forget to delete the original packed files after, or that will not work :p

rizo

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I've tried extracting the full game with jap locale on and i keep getting an audio error when i run the game :/ Can someone help pls.

souldead341

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I've tried extracting the full game with jap locale on and i keep getting an audio error when i run the game :/ Can someone help pls.
Do you have the RTP installed? Not sure which one this uses, but that's the first thing I'd check.

rizo

Reputation score

Do you have the RTP installed? Not sure which one this uses, but that's the first thing I'd check.
There is an extra audio folder, normally there isn't one :/
As for the RTP, I have all them installed...

souldead341

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Ok, did you use follow the "how to install a partial" guild, linked a few posts up? I'm not sure exactly what you mean by an extra audio folder. For pretty much all the RPG Maker games (including this one) I have there's an Audio folder with BGM, BGS, ME, and SE folders inside. If you've got two audio folders, you might try merging / fixing the files to be in those folders.

rizo

Reputation score

Ok, did you use follow the "how to install a partial" guild, linked a few posts up? I'm not sure exactly what you mean by an extra audio folder. For pretty much all the RPG Maker games (including this one) I have there's an Audio folder with BGM, BGS, ME, and SE folders inside. If you've got two audio folders, you might try merging / fixing the files to be in those folders.
Ignore that audio folder thing, I didn't realize It's normal to have one. :p
I get the audio error even before I've done the translation patch...
I extracted the game from winrar to folder, when I try to run it in it's original form I get the error...
If possible can someone upload their audio folder just to see if that fixes it... :/

rtkamb

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I think you need to use 7-zip. winrar doesn't unzip Japanese files correctly.

Sayathing11

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Thanks OP!

shortykilz

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Ignore that audio folder thing, I didn't realize It's normal to have one. :p
I get the audio error even before I've done the translation patch...
I extracted the game from winrar to folder, when I try to run it in it's original form I get the error...
If possible can someone upload their audio folder just to see if that fixes it... :/
It's possible that you have a corrupted audio folder. Just go download the demo and replace your game's audio folder with the demo's audio folder, and that should fix it.

rizo

Reputation score

I think you need to use 7-zip. winrar doesn't unzip Japanese files correctly.
Tried using 7-zip, still got the audio error :/ Tried running with and without app locale. I'm confused now as I've tried everything that's been suggested :/

shmjtty

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Tried using 7-zip, still got the audio error :/ Tried running with and without app locale. I'm confused now as I've tried everything that's been suggested :/
Try fully setting your system locale to Japanese (reboot required). Both 7zip and WinRAR should properly extract the files at that point. You can then go back to your normal system locale if you want and just run the game with app locale.

rizo

Reputation score

okay I'll give it a go, thanks for response.

souldead341

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

okay I'll give it a go, thanks for response.
Wait, I thought you said you did that in your first post... Unless you meant you extracted using applocale, which doesn't work for extracting files.

rizo

Reputation score

Wait, I thought you said you did that in your first post... Unless you meant you extracted using applocale, which doesn't work for extracting files.
I tried extracting using app locale, didn't work. Guess I'll set jap lang then restart pc and try it. :)

asdlolxd12345

Demon Girl
Reputation score

that in the main folder of the game yes ^^

but you surely forget to unpack the game before, take a look at the How to Apply a Partial from yugi
that will explain how to extrat the files, and dont forget to delete the original packed files after, or that will not work :p
oh thank you very much! It's my first time translating something and i sure didn't know about that! Thanks! :D

rizo

Reputation score

Try fully setting your system locale to Japanese (reboot required). Both 7zip and WinRAR should properly extract the files at that point. You can then go back to your normal system locale if you want and just run the game with app locale.
Tried this and it worked, for a few games I was having trouble with too. :) Thanks for the help.

pedomudkip

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Any idea when the full patch will come out? Eager to replay this game but definitely not without patch so appreciate the effort :)

OP
hyperk2

hyperk2

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Any idea when the full patch will come out? Eager to replay this game but definitely not without patch so appreciate the effort :)
Not 100% sure, but after I put out that last one I went mostly on hiatus for a bit, but I plan on getting a lot done over spring break.

Hoboy

Reputation score

Really appreciate what you have gotten done...