What's new

ADV Patreon Active RPG Maker [Reepyr] Adventures of Tara (v0.86.D19)

OP
Reepyr

Reepyr

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: Adventures of Tara - English H-Game v0.05.D7 *Free Update* [9/2]

With how Tara's personality is set up, the ability to skip doing homework from the get go could also be based on her arrogance and confidence in her own abilities. As indicated in early interactions and lessons, she loves to show off her abilities to impress the teachers - so thinking of herself as a genius who doesn't need to do boring studying is possibly in line with what you've imagined when you created the character.
In the beginning of the game I could easily see Tara having the arrogance to believe that because of her skill she should pass all of her classes whether she does the homework or not. However, now that many different things have happened which have destroyed her confidence I think the best route for skipping homework completely is when she understands that she has other options for passing that involve the teachers.

Maybe an internal dialogue like, "I'm tired and I don't feel like doing any homework tonight. Tomorrow I'll just have to do whatever the teachers want so that I can still pass the class..."

I'm just gonna say I am glad to see this game developing along nicely. I played some very early versions up to the first time you had to choose between Sinius and the other guy (true love?)

Now, I just want to wait a bit more to be able to play for quite a while without reaching the end :D
Sounds like you played up through Day 2 or maybe Day 3. The current public release is up to Day 7 so there is a decent amount of content before you would get to the end.

The latest release I just shared with my patrons is up to Day 11, just throwing that out there. :D

Pyran

Demon Girl
Reputation score

In case you were thinking of more of a teacher's pet kinda character, these considerations are probably far off.
I have a feeling that most people want to turn Tara into a teacher's pet.

OP
Reepyr

Reepyr

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I've been working on a little surprise for my patrons and I thought I would go ahead and share it here as well!

I wanted to add something to this project, but just didn't have the time to learn the programs myself while still hitting my scheduled release dates. I happened to get in touch with a well known artist in the field and asked if he would be interested in working with me and fortunately, he agreed.

His name is 3DZen and you can see his work at various sites like,

and his Patreon page

He is going to work on adding animations to the scenes I have in my game while I will help him get his own adult game project up and running. A win/win for everyone in my mind!

I am quite pleased with the results so far and he feels that he will be able to improve on his animation skills even more as time goes on to make both of our projects stand out as some of the best in the field. Below is a link to one of the loops that will be added into the scene while there are a couple more that you will have to see in the game when I release the next update. :) We are hoping to add a couple new animations per update, we shall see how that ends up working out with everything else we are doing. Enjoy!

(A high res version of the animation that he did for me is available on 3DZen's patreon page for all of his $5+ patrons)

Last edited:

Pyran

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Whoa whoa whoa, Reeps, you're working with Zen? What's next, bringing Fullytank in on this?
PS: AWESOME

loststumbling

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I know of Zen, don't care for the dick-girl stuff but he's certainly very talented.

What a great idea to team up like that!

Xil

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Oh wow... That animation is really good.

nightshad

Tentacle God
Reputation score

thats awesome Reepyr keep up the good work

OP
Reepyr

Reepyr

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I figured that quite a few of you would have seen 3Dzen's work before. I was very pleased that he was willing to collaborate with me on some projects and hopefully this will be the start of a great team!

Because he was learning some new animation methods to do this for me and he expects to be able to improve whatever ones we do in the future. Stay tuned! :D

Last edited:
OP
Reepyr

Reepyr

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Figured I would convert it into a gif for the fun of it. :D

SStorm

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Wow, nice animation! I love how you keep working to make this game even better!

loststumbling

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Reepyr, I know you've said you'll finish 1 major story branch before beginning on the other. Any idea how far into the future you expect to start on the other one now that animations are getting into things (that teaser animation/gif is fantastic).

Xil

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

This game was already high on my list even as it was. With the animations added (which is quite the big surprise) it moved up into a league of its own.

OP
Reepyr

Reepyr

Sex Demon
Reputation score

thats gonna be be awesome in game :)
Yeah, I think that the 2nd part of the animation is even better than the first part. ;)

Wow, nice animation! I love how you keep working to make this game even better!
Thanks SStorm, I will do my best!

Reepyr, I know you've said you'll finish 1 major story branch before beginning on the other. Any idea how far into the future you expect to start on the other one now that animations are getting into things (that teaser animation/gif is fantastic).
My best guestimate at this point is I am around halfway done with the Sinius route. I'm not too far away from the specific scenes I mentioned a while back that I was really looking forward to doing, almost there!

I expect that the Bernal route will be a lot faster to complete since a big part of the background scenes will already be complete, like the Grand Master scenes, missed homework etc. I will just have to focus on the Bernal scenes in particular.

This game was already high on my list even as it was. With the animations added (which is quite the big surprise) it moved up into a league of its own.
Thanks Xil, I can't promise that every scene will have animation included, but we will do as much as we can!

ltpika

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Nice animation, although I would rather see the game move forward with still pictures until it's complete rather than have you devote resources to animation and have it take longer. You can always go back and put in animations when it's done

OP
Reepyr

Reepyr

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Nice animation, although I would rather see the game move forward with still pictures until it's complete rather than have you devote resources to animation and have it take longer. You can always go back and put in animations when it's done
Since 3DZen is the one working on the animations, it shouldn't have too much impact on the overall game development that I need to do. Even with the additional time it took to get this setup for the first time I believe I will still get the new beta version out before the end of the month. Should be even smoother and take less time for future animations and updates!

While I will always try and add new fun stuff to the game, I am very focused on getting an update out every month which is why I looked to find a partner to do animations rather than spending the time learning how and then making my own.

1baka

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

the added animation is great.
for me, its not bad that you focus on the existing parts of the game, optimizing them, make animation and such, instead of haste to the next part. in the end its up to you whats best and what motivates you. thats very important, as it will make it enjoyable for you while we getting updates and a fine game. the details are important, as they gives a nice feelings when playing. keep up the good work!:p

OP
Reepyr

Reepyr

Sex Demon
Reputation score

the added animation is great.
for me, its not bad that you focus on the existing parts of the game, optimizing them, make animation and such, instead of haste to the next part. in the end its up to you whats best and what motivates you. thats very important, as it will make it enjoyable for you while we getting updates and a fine game. the details are important, as they gives a nice feelings when playing. keep up the good work!:p
Thanks 1baka!

I've always wanted to hit my target release dates while including the new content that I have planned for that update. So far, so good! :D

xpyke

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Is there some kind of guide anywhere? Or at least a scene list? I really don't want to lose anything.

BlockHead

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Squeezing dem balls.