What's new

ADV Patreon Active RPG Maker [Reepyr] Adventures of Tara (v0.86.D19)

loststumbling

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [Updated October 2nd] Adventures of Tara - English H-Game v0.06.D8 *Public Versio

Yeah, it's not even just his rape-iness... the public humiliation and the way he uses Tara to make himself look superior when it's absolutely the other way around just really pisses me off. Plus her reactions to it all make me feel quite bad for her. It's funny, the brief summary of the game, and the first couple scenes, actually had me feeling at first like she could really do with being taken down a notch... didn't take long for my opinion to do a complete 180, heh. Sure, she's arrogant, but honestly for the most part she's kinda got a right to be, she's a complete prodigy. Plus it doesn't seem like she really intends to be hostile, she just doesn't stop to think about the effect of her words. Not a good character trait, but certainly not deserving of any of this.

Like I said, damn good job with the writing. I'm impressed that you've made me feel so strongly about two characters in an early beta!
Yep, for some reason Tara hits a cord with me. Maybe I've been a bit of a "Tara" in my days, and I get how she's not necessarily coming from a source of 100% derisiveness.

For sure the things she goes through at the hands of Sinius and cronies makes me feel bad for her and almost angry on her behalf as I was playing the game.

Good writing in the game, but I fear it also means things won't go the way I hope for Tara.

OP
Reepyr

Reepyr

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: [Updated October 2nd] Adventures of Tara - English H-Game v0.06.D8 *Public Versio

What exactly is parentage referring to?
Later on in the game pregnancy will be optional content, parentage just means, "Who might the father be?"

Yep, for some reason Tara hits a cord with me. Maybe I've been a bit of a "Tara" in my days, and I get how she's not necessarily coming from a source of 100% derisiveness.

For sure the things she goes through at the hands of Sinius and cronies makes me feel bad for her and almost angry on her behalf as I was playing the game.

Good writing in the game, but I fear it also means things won't go the way I hope for Tara.
I always wanted to portray Sinius as a rat-bastard, but maybe I overshot the mark a bit. :D

From the feedback here and also from my patrons I will be including more options for Tara to get back at Sinius in some 'creative' ways. He is still going to continue abusing his power over her since he has an inferiority complex and Tara was the one student who was obviously better than him in almost all the magical skills, but she will have some options to screw with him that I think you will find rather appropriate!

Hoboy

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Later on in the game pregnancy will be optional content, parentage just means, "Who might the father be?"

I always wanted to portray Sinius as a rat-bastard, but maybe I overshot the mark a bit. :D

From the feedback here and also from my patrons I will be including more options for Tara to get back at Sinius in some 'creative' ways. He is still going to continue abusing his power over her since he has an inferiority complex and Tara was the one student who was obviously better than him in almost all the magical skills, but she will have some options to screw with him that I think you will find rather appropriate!
I must say that the idea of comeuppance for Sinius is something to look forward to. Maybe work something like Hreinn did with Noxian Nights and have different extended endings - one of which is Tara lording it over Sinius and Bryce...:D

sdibolcrif

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Oh hell yes, in that case the more options... and the more "exotic" the options... the better (I agree with Pyron, puppies option is a necessity) :D

Excellent, especially if she's able to do so subtly during the game rather than just at the end.

That reminds me, I need to pledge (will be as centerflag982) - I'm sufficiently reassured :)

Last edited:

Logan Castle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I must say that the idea of comeuppance for Sinius is something to look forward to.
I double that )

OP
Reepyr

Reepyr

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I must say that the idea of comeuppance for Sinius is something to look forward to. Maybe work something like Hreinn did with Noxian Nights and have different extended endings - one of which is Tara lording it over Sinius and Bryce...:D
I have what I think is a perfect Ending to payback Sinius. Will be fun to do. ;)

Oh hell yes, in that case the more options... and the more "exotic" the options... the better (I agree with Pyron, puppies option is a necessity) :D

Excellent, especially if she's able to do so subtly during the game rather than just at the end.

That reminds me, I need to pledge (will be as centerflag982) - I'm sufficiently reassured :)
Thanks sdibolcrif, I saw your pledge and sent the link out to you right away!

I double that )
Hiya Logan! For those of you who don't know, Logan is working on a game of his own at . Very impressive artwork and story as well as a special guest cameo from a certain main character we all know and love. :D

torkenstiem

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hiya Logan! For those of you who don't know, Logan is working on a game of his own at . Very impressive artwork and story as well as a special guest cameo from a certain main character we all know and love. :D
ive played it and it looks like its gonna be a fun game when more gets added.

Logan Castle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hiya Logan! For those of you who don't know, Logan is working on a game of his own at .... Very impressive artwork and story as well as a special guest cameo from a certain main character we all know and love. :D
^_^

soulles

Reputation score

Hiya Reepyr, havent been here in a while, my GF is gone for a week so finaly had some time to play a bit.... :p

I saw a new update, was wondering on the recollection room... Those frozen images are they missing scenes or not included in this specific demo??

Also those books, are they missing scenes? If you don't do that specific homework or something?

Wondering cause just played through the latest version and saw I had alot of those...
Also did you change the frequency of obtaining the books?
Cause I believe previously I could get one every day since you get cursed but now I seem to not be able to obtain a book at least twice in between.

Sorry for the questions, definitely loving what you are doing... can't wait to see more... that's also why the questions :D

Last edited:
OP
Reepyr

Reepyr

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Hiya Reepyr, havent been here in a while, my GF is gone for a week so finaly had some time to play a bit.... :p

I saw a new update, was wondering on the recollection room... Those frozen images are they missing scenes or not included in this specific demo??

Also those books, are they missing scenes? If you don't do that specific homework or something?

Wondering cause just played through the latest version and saw I had alot of those...
Also did you change the frequency of obtaining the books?
Cause I believe previously I could get one every day since you get cursed but now I seem to not be able to obtain a book at least twice in between.

Sorry for the questions, definitely loving what you are doing... can't wait to see more... that's also why the questions :D
Any frozen images are ones that are available in the version that you haven't yet unlocked. It actually isn't possible to unlock everything in one play through at the moment because there aren't enough Days to do it but by the end of the game there will be.

The books are just separating out the scenes by class. All the lower 8 rows are for the different classes that Tara takes and most of the scenes will be unlocked by missing the homework for that class 3 times or more.

Yeah, Tara has read through all the normal books related to curses so far and now the librarian is looking for any 'special' books that are in the restricted archives.

Glad you are enjoying the game!

soulles

Reputation score

Any frozen images are ones that are available in the version that you haven't yet unlocked. It actually isn't possible to unlock everything in one play through at the moment because there aren't enough Days to do it but by the end of the game there will be.

The books are just separating out the scenes by class. All the lower 8 rows are for the different classes that Tara takes and most of the scenes will be unlocked by missing the homework for that class 3 times or more.

Yeah, Tara has read through all the normal books related to curses so far and now the librarian is looking for any 'special' books that are in the restricted archives.

Glad you are enjoying the game!
Yeah, I was enjoying it in the previous version already that I played, the more you add though the better and more enjoying it wil become I am thinking :D

I want to know, what is the top ones then, cause I have none of those it seems?
Also is there a way to take a bath, cause she always says she doesnt have time for it...

The others I am missing wil have to look, cause am missing quite a few i believe...
Are they dependant on how you respond to things in classes? or wether you comply to sinius or not?
Or more along the lines of missed homework, etc?

Am asking all that cause wanna know what I might have missed somewhere, felt like I did all I could but still was missing things.... :p

Also what is that about restricted archives you said there? Do you need to go somewhere to obtain those or something??

~~ Edited:
The ones I am missing:
Top all 10 of those - dont knw what they are??

One from the grand master, did I miss a day maybe?
Sinius - guessing sneaking in the boys dorm, not doing that lets say...
Red Haired girl - missing 1, guess books where behind?
one unknown under the guy that is in the village?
and the goblin scenes all but the last one...
other 3 are frm classes, think I wil manage to do those... ^^

Last edited:
OP
Reepyr

Reepyr

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Yeah, I was enjoying it in the previous version already that I played, the more you add though the better and more enjoying it wil become I am thinking :D

I want to know, what is the top ones then, cause I have none of those it seems?
Also is there a way to take a bath, cause she always says she doesnt have time for it...

The others I am missing wil have to look, cause am missing quite a few i believe...
Are they dependant on how you respond to things in classes? or wether you comply to sinius or not?
Or more along the lines of missed homework, etc?

Am asking all that cause wanna know what I might have missed somewhere, felt like I did all I could but still was missing things.... :p

Also what is that about restricted archives you said there? Do you need to go somewhere to obtain those or something??

~~ Edited:
The ones I am missing:
Top all 10 of those - dont knw what they are??

One from the grand master, did I miss a day maybe?
Sinius - guessing sneaking in the boys dorm, not doing that lets say...
Red Haired girl - missing 1, guess books where behind?
one unknown under the guy that is in the village?
and the goblin scenes all but the last one...
other 3 are frm classes, think I wil manage to do those... ^^
The top 10 are reserved for different possible Endings so none of them are unlockable yet.

You can start talking to the Grand Master on Day 1 right after you get cursed, and then you should be able to unlock all the scenes with him by checking to see if the door to his room is unlocked every day. Basically once a certain level of intimacy is reached he takes a day off to rest after each encounter with Tara and will be available again the following day.

There is a scene with Sinius if you try to sneak into his room one night.

You might have missed a night when you could have had a another scene with Bridget. No real tricks with her other than starting to talk to the librarian every day after you get cursed on Day 1.

Under the armorer ones are masturbation scenes if you trigger the curse on Tara whenever possible.

The two next to the goblin are the ones I mentioned before where if you can't get cursed during the day because you have the 'cure' from the Grand Master, Bryce is around to help you get pissed off and trigger it in the evening.

Hope this helps!

soulles

Reputation score

The top 10 are reserved for different possible Endings so none of them are unlockable yet.

You can start talking to the Grand Master on Day 1 right after you get cursed, and then you should be able to unlock all the scenes with him by checking to see if the door to his room is unlocked every day. Basically once a certain level of intimacy is reached he takes a day off to rest after each encounter with Tara and will be available again the following day.

There is a scene with Sinius if you try to sneak into his room one night.

You might have missed a night when you could have had a another scene with Bridget. No real tricks with her other than starting to talk to the librarian every day after you get cursed on Day 1.

Under the armorer ones are masturbation scenes if you trigger the curse on Tara whenever possible.

The two next to the goblin are the ones I mentioned before where if you can't get cursed during the day because you have the 'cure' from the Grand Master, Bryce is around to help you get pissed off and trigger it in the evening.

Hope this helps!
Thanks I got the last one from bridget didnt know had to talk to her for the last scene... (mesa stoopid)
The going invisible I had done already....
Still missing 1 scene from Grand Master I believe, and I went every day I possibly could...

And the others didnt get how to trigger them, so I get them when I don't go to the Grand Master and activate the curse wherever possible if I understand correctly...

Thanks again for all the answers, am realy sucky at finding scenes I guess :p

OP
Reepyr

Reepyr

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Thanks I got the last one from bridget didnt know had to talk to her for the last scene... (mesa stoopid)
The going invisible I had done already....
Still missing 1 scene from Grand Master I believe, and I went every day I possibly could...

And the others didnt get how to trigger them, so I get them when I don't go to the Grand Master and activate the curse wherever possible if I understand correctly...

Thanks again for all the answers, am realy sucky at finding scenes I guess :p
I think there was a version that didn't let you get the Grand Master on Day 11 like you should be able to. It's possible that a save from that would mean that you would have to wait until Day 12 to see it.

The day after you get the 'cure' from the Grand Master you obviously can't have the curse trigger during the days classes so you could miss out on a masturbation scene. In that case, I made it so Bryce was available to give you the opportunity to trigger the curse by talking to him in the kitchen.

Sounds like you have found most of them and you will still have time to access them in later versions, it is just when trying to get them all as soon as possible that can be a challenge.

Did you get the flashing the green haired girl in the bathroom?

OP
Reepyr

Reepyr

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I guess I never made a post here about the last update that I created. I sent out v0.30.D12 which includes content up through Day 12 of the game on October 6th. This content is shared with all my patrons who are supporting me with $20 or more and will be available here in about 4 months. (the free public release is 4 versions behind the most recent content)

The update included more information about the game crossover into The Dark Lord's Trip, the new animation from 3DZen, 6 new scenes at the school as well as a special guest who came to visit the school.

I am now hard at work to get the next beta update out by the end of the month. Wish me luck! :D

soulles

Reputation score

Goodluck on the new update...

I also read about the crossover in the other game indeed, a version with Tara in it in their game (havent yet played it)

So wondering what crossover wil be added to this, but wil see in due time (wich is months away prolly for me XD)

I guess I missed the part where Bryce was in the kitchen... :p
Dunno how I missed a scene from the Grandmaster still, but I wil get to it later I guess....

Been trying out a few other patrion games as wel... this one is still probably my fave, but some of the other games definitely where better than I had expected.. :eek:

Also yes I did get the green haired chick flashing scene... ^^

From this game probably my fave scenes are with the grand master btw... oh and the scene in the woods where she gets 'drugged' by the plants and starts stripping...

Also realy like the progression with the dress and such, that Sinius is a real jerk though... he definitely needs to get his due at some point...

Oh and the invisibility was a nice touch, maybe using more events where she does something with her magic would be a nice touch btw... not sure if there would be some instances where she would be able to use it for something... but just giving an idea from me that might be a nice addition...

Anything you make so far is all good imo and can't say much more than keep it coming... am patiently awaiting the next release... :cool:

OP
Reepyr

Reepyr

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Goodluck on the new update...

I also read about the crossover in the other game indeed, a version with Tara in it in their game (havent yet played it)

So wondering what crossover wil be added to this, but wil see in due time (wich is months away prolly for me XD)

I guess I missed the part where Bryce was in the kitchen... :p
Dunno how I missed a scene from the Grandmaster still, but I wil get to it later I guess....

Been trying out a few other patrion games as wel... this one is still probably my fave, but some of the other games definitely where better than I had expected.. :eek:

Also yes I did get the green haired chick flashing scene... ^^

From this game probably my fave scenes are with the grand master btw... oh and the scene in the woods where she gets 'drugged' by the plants and starts stripping...

Also realy like the progression with the dress and such, that Sinius is a real jerk though... he definitely needs to get his due at some point...

Oh and the invisibility was a nice touch, maybe using more events where she does something with her magic would be a nice touch btw... not sure if there would be some instances where she would be able to use it for something... but just giving an idea from me that might be a nice addition...

Anything you make so far is all good imo and can't say much more than keep it coming... am patiently awaiting the next release... :cool:
Thanks for letting me know the specific scenes that are your favorites so far, it helps me to know which ones player's like the most so I continue trying to make additional scenes later on in development.

I agree with you that Sinius needs to get some payback and I have a few different ideas on what options Tara will have to get some serious payback for all that he has put her through! :D

1baka

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

i really like this game and i feel you are doing a great job adding contents regularly.
i have played it a few times now, here my feedback/suggestions/ideas:

- homework time:
so far we have two choices, read a book (curses) or do any of the homework.
i think it could be upgraded more, as after a couple of days it feels repetitive and "linear". why no remove the limit of time she can read? let her be able to read all homework, "but" it will also cause her to be more tired and could make her sleep too much and be late for class. i know this require a lot of scripting to adjust, as this would affect the script with Sinius before class. of course, she should be able to skip the homework completely, but that would trigger "bad early ends" and she gets expelled.

- teachers room:
i can see opportunities if we can access "some" of the teachers rooms. a teacher could ask her to visit him/her later if she doesnt do homework, for some "punishment".

- magic:
sometimes i feel that i cant do much with the "magic" she have. like invisibility. yes, theres one event about that, but i mean to be able to do it whenever. she could sneak inside grandmaster room (and get caught) or boys dormitory. it doenst need to trigger any "events", but more as fun way to play.

- town:
theres very little to do in town, maybe add some npc to talk with or buy stuff. this could be an opportunity to buy clothes and items to be used later.

- toilet:
do we have any public toilets? i would love some glory hole events!

Last edited:

Combustion Man

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Thanks for letting me know the specific scenes that are your favorites so far, it helps me to know which ones player's like the most so I continue trying to make additional scenes later on in development.

I agree with you that Sinius needs to get some payback and I have a few different ideas on what options Tara will have to get some serious payback for all that he has put her through! :D
It's been a long time i didn't post any feedback here, about the scenes i enjoy the most :

- the ones in the woods during the potion/herbalist class, specially when she's stuck when crawling, i was hoping for more on that side.
- the exhibitionism scenes, in the invisibility class, for example

Well, i didn't try a second playthrough, i missed many scenes, i think, specially because she was in detention during week-ends.

Thanks for your work, very good job.

OP
Reepyr

Reepyr

Sex Demon
Reputation score

i really like this game and i feel you are doing a great job adding contents regularly.
i have played it a few times now, here my feedback/suggestions/ideas:

- homework time:
so far we have two choices, read a book (curses) or do any of the homework.
i think it could be upgraded more, as after a couple of days it feels repetitive and "linear". why no remove the limit of time she can read? let her be able to read all homework, "but" it will also cause her to be more tired and could make her sleep too much and be late for class. i know this require a lot of scripting to adjust, as this would affect the script with Sinius before class. of course, she should be able to skip the homework completely, but that would trigger "bad early ends" and she gets expelled.

- teachers room:
i can see opportunities if we can access "some" of the teachers rooms. a teacher could ask her to visit him/her later if she doesnt do homework, for some "punishment".

- magic:
sometimes i feel that i cant do much with the "magic" she have. like invisibility. yes, theres one event about that, but i mean to be able to do it whenever. she could sneak inside grandmaster room (and get caught) or boys dormitory. it doenst need to trigger any "events", but more as fun way to play.

- town:
theres very little to do in town, maybe add some npc to talk with or buy stuff. this could be an opportunity to buy clothes and items to be used later.

- toilet:
do we have any public toilets? i would love some glory hole events!
I like your suggestions and I think I have actually implemented some of them into the newer releases of the game but I wanted to reply specifically to your ideas.

I would include the other activities that Tara can do in the evening with homework and reading books, like interactions with Bridget and the Grand Master (and another scene started by a different student later on) since these all take time away from Tara's ability to get her homework done. I think at some point I am going to let the player choose not to do any homework at all but that will be after she knows she has another option to pass each of her classes. :)

I haven't created any teacher's room so far, the missed homework scenes have so far been in the empty classrooms but I can certainly see this as an option if Tara misses her homework a lot for a class.

I had adjusted the dialogue in the beginning of the game to make it clear that it is now allowed for students to use magic outside of their classes while being supervised by a teacher. Tara has only really broken this rule one time so far, and it didn't really work out very well for her...

The town will have some more interactions planned in future updates, I think this next time Tara has a day off there will be quite a bit more than the previous ones.

I don't have public toilets yet but I will keep that in consideration for some future content.

Thanks for the feedback/suggestions!

It's been a long time i didn't post any feedback here, about the scenes i enjoy the most :

- the ones in the woods during the potion/herbalist class, specially when she's stuck when crawling, i was hoping for more on that side.
- the exhibitionism scenes, in the invisibility class, for example

Well, i didn't try a second playthrough, i missed many scenes, i think, specially because she was in detention during week-ends.

Thanks for your work, very good job.
I appreciate hearing which scenes you enjoyed the most, thanks!

Yeah, detention does stop you from seeing some scenes so doing a play through without getting detention might be a good idea. There will be something down the line when Tara has gotten detention for the 3rd time though so you might want to keep that save as well. :D