What's new

ADV Patreon Active RPG Maker [Reepyr] Adventures of Tara (v0.86.D19)

TheMagister

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Adventures of Tara - English H-Game v0.04.D6 *Free Update* [7/23]

The version doesn't mean anything, you need to look at D#. That implies how many days of stuff there are. D6 means there are six in-game days to...do stuff in.

OP
Reepyr

Reepyr

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Yep, TheMagister is correct. The first number is actually a count of how many updates I have done so far, so v0.08 means I have completed 8 updates in total since I released the demo of the game.

I think I will change the numbering system a bit to make it clearer that the game is somewhere around 25% completed at this point so people know that there is a decent amount of content...

Pyran

Demon Girl
Reputation score

It's been a while, but I just had a thought for the absolute worst possible ending for Tara: Sinius sells her off to slavers.

OP
Reepyr

Reepyr

Sex Demon
Reputation score

It's been a while, but I just had a thought for the absolute worst possible ending for Tara: Sinius sells her off to slavers.
That definitely would be a pretty bad ending for Tara to experience. The question is, if you had a hot elf babe who was trained to please you sexually in any way imaginable...just how much money would it take for you to sell her to someone else? :D

Pyran

Demon Girl
Reputation score

That definitely would be a pretty bad ending for Tara to experience. The question is, if you had a hot elf babe who was trained to please you sexually in any way imaginable...just how much money would it take for you to sell her to someone else? :D
Haha, that is a good question, but it all depends on how Sinius wants to get his rocks off.
Or he could just take her on tour ;)

1baka

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I dont like the idea of selling her.
its a bad investment, you can use her to gain influence.
Sinius is greedy but not stupid. he can use her to get lots of money or power by letting her seduce wealthy men.

OP
Reepyr

Reepyr

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Haha, that is a good question, but it all depends on how Sinius wants to get his rocks off.
Or he could just take her on tour ;)
Oh yeah, taking her on a trip to somewhere new and using her to gain influence there sounds like Sinius to me. ;)

I dont like the idea of selling her.
its a bad investment, you can use her to gain influence.
Sinius is greedy but not stupid. he can use her to get lots of money or power by letting her seduce wealthy men.
Maybe having her on a leash while visiting royalty in another city would help Sinius to gain influence and expand his power base. As well as proving his slave training abilities to maybe be appointed as the royal harem master? I think he would like that quite a bit!

loststumbling

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I don't know why I like this game so much, I HATE Sinius. Been a while since I played (think I could play until day 3).

I know I'm a minority, I am not a fan of huge boobs and I'm female - so I'm rooting for Tara to have some badass payback on Sinius and his hoodlums haha.

Wanted to ask, when you say you're about 25% done, is that the Sinius route alone, or the entire game?

Thanks for all your work, this has potential to be one of my all time favourite games. :D

OP
Reepyr

Reepyr

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I don't know why I like this game so much, I HATE Sinius. Been a while since I played (think I could play until day 3).

I know I'm a minority, I am not a fan of huge boobs and I'm female - so I'm rooting for Tara to have some badass payback on Sinius and his hoodlums haha.

Wanted to ask, when you say you're about 25% done, is that the Sinius route alone, or the entire game?

Thanks for all your work, this has potential to be one of my all time favourite games. :D
I have to agree with you that Sinius is a bastard! :D

There will absolutely be an ending where Tara gets the upper hand and those who took advantage of her will pay dearly for what they did...

I would say 25% done with the entire game, including Bernal's route. It is a little hard to estimate since Bernal's route should be finished pretty quickly since a lot of the content will already be done. Grand Master, Bridget and other scenes will still basically be the same so I won't have to spend time making them again.

I'm very pleased to hear how much you are enjoying it and I hope to continue improving my skills so as to create the best game that I can. Thanks!

OP
Reepyr

Reepyr

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: Adventures of Tara - English H-Game v0.05.D7 *Free Update* [9/2]

Free public release of v0.05.D7 on my page!

*Quick reminders:
1. If there are any fetishes that you DON'T want to see, make sure to activate the fetish book in your inventory and disable whatever content you would rather avoid.*
2. You should have a 'Homework Log' in your inventory that will let you see your current status on whether you have completed current assignments as well as how many you have failed so far.
3. If you choose to do a full run through the game from the beginning, I made a shortcut through the potion classes on Day 3 and 4 so that you don't have to do them every time. When you first enter the forest just go around the tree and activate the wall to the left of the tree which should skip to the end of the class.*

There are 4 major new scenes added in this update, and 1 semi-hidden one that has a specific requirement! It's been tested pretty well but if you find anything that you think needs to be fixed, just let me know. Hearing your feedback is very important to me!

Recollection room has been added and it should be accurate all the way up through the latest content although the last scene showing for Sinius isn't implemented in the game yet.

Enter Tara's room once and you will find a Diary in her inventory that gives a basic breakdown of her current sexual experience. This will be expanded on as time permits.

Enjoy!

LoK14

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Quick question: What fetishes are implemented in the non Patreon version yet?

vrtrtr

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Still liking this game, wish there was a way to spend time in the evening other than doing homework (free study in the library, taking a bath, socializing in common room, etc?).

torkenstiem

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Still liking this game, wish there was a way to spend time in the evening other than doing homework (free study in the library, taking a bath, socializing in common room, etc?).
socializing and stuff at night sounds like something she can do later on when shes been corrupted a bit more, instead of studying, she could just start doing "favors" for certain teachers in order to pass because sinius will probly be keeping her too busy to study :D.

vrtrtr

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

socializing and stuff at night sounds like something she can do later on when shes been corrupted a bit more, instead of studying, she could just start doing "favors" for certain teachers in order to pass because sinius will probly be keeping her too busy to study :D.
You're not wrong, but generic freetime activities to skip time (or just let her go to bed early) would be preferable in this state of the game.
To me!

torkenstiem

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You're not wrong, but generic freetime activities to skip time (or just let her go to bed early) would be preferable in this state of the game.
To me!
yea, she could say fuck it for the night, "im too tired to study", and face the consequences the next day.

vrtrtr

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

yea, she could say fuck it for the night, "im too tired to study", and face the consequences the next day.
Exactly.
That'd be pretty realistic too - since the further you get into the week, the more physical activities are involved, especially in the evening.

Pyran

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I have a feeling that eventually it'll end up where Tara's nightly activity is... "entertaining" people in general.

OP
Reepyr

Reepyr

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Quick question: What fetishes are implemented in the non Patreon version yet?
I had to check my notes to figure this one out actually. :) Of the 4 main fetishes that can be disabled, there is one scene currently available by Day 7. By Day 11, there are 2 more scenes possible depending on the choices you have made during previous days. Obviously there has already been a lot of the more common fetishes of humiliation, exposure, blackmail, handjobs, blowjobs, sex, etc...

Once Tara knows that there are options to passing her classes that don't involve actually doing her homework, then she will be willing to either do other activities like you mentioned, or even choose to go to bed without doing it at all. I will probably put in some minimum number of classes that she has already found a way to pass without homework before this is an option, but it should be sometime soon.

I have a feeling that eventually it'll end up where Tara's nightly activity is... "entertaining" people in general.
Hehe, what a great idea! :D

vrtrtr

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Once Tara knows that there are options to passing her classes that don't involve actually doing her homework, then she will be willing to either do other activities like you mentioned, or even choose to go to bed without doing it at all. I will probably put in some minimum number of classes that she has already found a way to pass without homework before this is an option, but it should be sometime soon.
Thanks for engaging in the discussion - just a few points I've gathered from what you've written so far:

With how Tara's personality is set up, the ability to skip doing homework from the get go could also be based on her arrogance and confidence in her own abilities. As indicated in early interactions and lessons, she loves to show off her abilities to impress the teachers - so thinking of herself as a genius who doesn't need to do boring studying is possibly in line with what you've imagined when you created the character.

Seeing she's an Elven princess, one could also argue that she's used to leisurely spend her time with whatever she chooses, not whatever people ask of her.

In case you were thinking of more of a teacher's pet kinda character, these considerations are probably far off.

Last edited:

Dalurker

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'm just gonna say I am glad to see this game developing along nicely. I played some very early versions up to the first time you had to choose between Sinius and the other guy (true love?)

Now, I just want to wait a bit more to be able to play for quite a while without reaching the end :D