What's new

ADV Patreon Active RPG Maker [Reepyr] Adventures of Tara (v0.86.D19)

OP
Reepyr

Reepyr

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: Adventures of Tara - English H-Game v0.04.D6 *Free Update* [7/23]

Maybe in the future if I ever do get a different payment bank card or a credit card if I ever do get one I wil be able to donate some, I am happy to hear you wil still share the game even to people like myself who are not able to or possibly not willing to put money towards your project and yes I am realy enjoying it alot ^^

Also I would like to add I found a minor bug that wont be an issue I think for playing, but a bit of a tidbit that might be something to look into.. when I went to my own room in between classes there was a sprite of Tara lying naked on the ground there... (not sure why that was) also I had an issue when I tried to save on slot 19 at one point I think yesterday, where it wouldnt let me get out of the save part... but a prompt reboot fixed that, so only minor things, but figured might as wel tell you about them... ;)

edited: Does detention do anything, I had gotten it twice (purposely to see what it did) but had to write 400 lines, nothing happened, or did I miss something??
Gotten 3 scenes with the red haired girl... nice scenes... also the ones with the headmaster, missed one previously, are realy nice ones...

Was thinking, the one where you go to the town, would maybe be nice that if you made like idk scenes later where she is a bit more slutty that she might get harassed in that forest (not sure if you already where planning that or already have it in?), just an idea/suggestion that I thought might be nice to add at a later part in the game ^^
No worries on the credit card issue, if you are ever able to contribute to my patreon I will be very appreciative but I will continue to share older versions on a regular basis and the completed game will be free to all.

Hmm, definitely shouldn't see Tara like that between classes. I know the switch that causes her to show up like that but can you remember of figure out what Day it was and which classes you were between? I'd love to be able to track it down and fix it.

Detention is mainly just something to avoid since it makes it so that you can't go to town on your day off from classes. At this point if you get detention 3 times Tara will be kicked out of school in disgrace. However, once Tara has a certain amount of 'experience' she will have the option to complete a certain task for the Head Mistress so that she can stay in school. Tara won't like what she will have to do though. :D

I was thinking the same thing for the road to town. Possibly a pack of wolves, or maybe a group of wild goblins that could have bad intentions for girls walking from the school to the town... We shall see!

soulles

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

No worries on the credit card issue, if you are ever able to contribute to my patreon I will be very appreciative but I will continue to share older versions on a regular basis and the completed game will be free to all.

Hmm, definitely shouldn't see Tara like that between classes. I know the switch that causes her to show up like that but can you remember of figure out what Day it was and which classes you were between? I'd love to be able to track it down and fix it.

Detention is mainly just something to avoid since it makes it so that you can't go to town on your day off from classes. At this point if you get detention 3 times Tara will be kicked out of school in disgrace. However, once Tara has a certain amount of 'experience' she will have the option to complete a certain task for the Head Mistress so that she can stay in school. Tara won't like what she will have to do though. :D

I was thinking the same thing for the road to town. Possibly a pack of wolves, or maybe a group of wild goblins that could have bad intentions for girls walking from the school to the town... We shall see!
Thanks for the reply, so right now the versions that are out the detention wont do much at all or have you already implemented that task in the versions after the free one? asking just in general... am somewhat a completist lets say... ^^

About what day that happened I would have to check back on my 'old' saves, I have restarted the game entirely on new saves, but think it was on day 2 or 3, after the first class or something... dunno even why I went to my room at that time, was merely being random in checking stuff out in between classes, so more then likely most wont even see that I am assuming... if I know more exact when or where it happens I wil inform about it, but I dont think it should be a big issue overall (when I went to my classes afterwards and got back to my room the sprite was gone) ^^

Great minds think alike I guess, but yeah nice idea.... I already was hoping maybe the class where you subdue the ogre that it would be nice if she would fail something like that at a later point, same as with the wolf part lets say... :p

Maybe the forest 'scene' between school and town, could be that Sinius makes her dress into something specific or something that attracts them, I dunno am merely pondering an idea on you, but up to yourself if you add it... already great to hear you had similar ideas.... :D

For now sorry for the long story and thanks again for the reply, if I have a bit of time to figure out when the bug was I wil let you know... (might replay it again to try and figure out when it was, just so you can fix it, my kind of contribution to your great project, all I can do for now anyways probably) :cool:

kaalveiten

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Now that patreon is doing instant payments will you switch to posting demos on patreon or are you still doing links only? I pledged today but I noticed youre still doing link by PM.

OP
Reepyr

Reepyr

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Thanks for the reply, so right now the versions that are out the detention wont do much at all or have you already implemented that task in the versions after the free one? asking just in general... am somewhat a completist lets say... ^^

About what day that happened I would have to check back on my 'old' saves, I have restarted the game entirely on new saves, but think it was on day 2 or 3, after the first class or something... dunno even why I went to my room at that time, was merely being random in checking stuff out in between classes, so more then likely most wont even see that I am assuming... if I know more exact when or where it happens I wil inform about it, but I dont think it should be a big issue overall (when I went to my classes afterwards and got back to my room the sprite was gone) ^^

Great minds think alike I guess, but yeah nice idea.... I already was hoping maybe the class where you subdue the ogre that it would be nice if she would fail something like that at a later point, same as with the wolf part lets say... :p

Maybe the forest 'scene' between school and town, could be that Sinius makes her dress into something specific or something that attracts them, I dunno am merely pondering an idea on you, but up to yourself if you add it... already great to hear you had similar ideas.... :D

For now sorry for the long story and thanks again for the reply, if I have a bit of time to figure out when the bug was I wil let you know... (might replay it again to try and figure out when it was, just so you can fix it, my kind of contribution to your great project, all I can do for now anyways probably) :cool:
Yep, detention is always going to be something to avoid, but there will be an erotic scene available if you get it three times AND have over a certain amount of sexual experience. Right now getting detention 3 times just gets you kicked out of school forever.

If you do find out exactly when that Tara sprite shows up when it isn't supposed to please let me know so I can fix it before I complete the next update. Thanks!

Seems like it would be a shame if that ogre didn't get some kind of payback for being dominated by Tara so early on in the game. :D The forest road will become a more dangerous place for female travelers sometime soon as well.

Now that patreon is doing instant payments will you switch to posting demos on patreon or are you still doing links only? I pledged today but I noticed youre still doing link by PM.
I like sending out the links for now and am usually very quick about it but we shall see if there are any issues with Patreon's control of the access to each of the reward tier levels and consider changing that process.

soulles

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Yep, detention is always going to be something to avoid, but there will be an erotic scene available if you get it three times AND have over a certain amount of sexual experience. Right now getting detention 3 times just gets you kicked out of school forever.

If you do find out exactly when that Tara sprite shows up when it isn't supposed to please let me know so I can fix it before I complete the next update. Thanks!

Seems like it would be a shame if that ogre didn't get some kind of payback for being dominated by Tara so early on in the game. :D The forest road will become a more dangerous place for female travelers sometime soon as well.

I like sending out the links for now and am usually very quick about it but we shall see if there are any issues with Patreon's control of the access to each of the reward tier levels and consider changing that process.
Okay I found the day that it was and the classes in between it was, in between class 3 and 4 I think its day 2 (the one after you get to do the dancing for Bernal under his control) - also I added a zipped save where I am standing in front of the sprite (so you can view yourself when and where it happened)

Hope this is helpfull, might be it occurs at more occasions, but wil have to check more at a later time, wich I wont have much of in the upcoming months due to my GF coming over here... hehehe... :cool:

~~~

Also nice to hear about the upcoming things you are implementing at a future time.. realy looking forward to those already ^^
Keep up the good work, wich I am sure you wil... :D

Attachments

Last edited:
OP
Reepyr

Reepyr

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Okay I found the day that it was and the classes in between it was, in between class 3 and 4 I think its day 2 (the one after you get to do the dancing for Bernal under his control) - also I added a zipped save where I am standing in front of the sprite (so you can view yourself when and where it happened)

Hope this is helpfull, might be it occurs at more occasions, but wil have to check more at a later time, wich I wont have much of in the upcoming months due to my GF coming over here... hehehe... :cool:

~~~

Also nice to hear about the upcoming things you are implementing at a future time.. realy looking forward to those already ^^
Keep up the good work, wich I am sure you wil... :D
Perfect information about the bug, I was able to find it easily from your description and it will be fixed in all version once I finish this next update. Thanks!

Although it sounds like you are going to have to reduce your game time because your GF is coming to visit? Where are your priorities man?!
Hehe, j/k, have fun!

SStorm

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Lol! I just saw the teleportation class homework scene and thought it was hilarious!

Slayersz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Wow. This game came a long ways. I remember it came out along with Officer Chloe and I didn't think much of it, but now I find the corruption part quite fun. mwa haaha. Especially with the creepy invisibility teacher.

OP
Reepyr

Reepyr

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Lol! I just saw the teleportation class homework scene and thought it was hilarious!
:D I had fun making that one!

Wow. This game came a long ways. I remember it came out along with Officer Chloe and I didn't think much of it, but now I find the corruption part quite fun. mwa haaha. Especially with the creepy invisibility teacher.
Glad you tried it out again and enjoyed what I've been developing compared to when the demo originally came out. Thanks for letting me know!

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Time for some more Reepyr made images! This time, Tara's in a bit of a bind, how can she escape the punishment about to be put onto her?

Tara in the punishment chair with no rope.

Tara in the punishment chair with punishment rope! Also time has passed, take a look at that uplift.

Here comes the lecturing and admonishments! Hahah!

OP
Reepyr

Reepyr

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Just to clarify, these images aren't in the game...yet anyway. Once the pregnancy options are in the game then it is very likely these or something like it will be implemented.

Thanks for sharing these Vesle!

torkenstiem

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Just to clarify, these images aren't in the game...yet anyway. Once the pregnancy options are in the game then it is very likely these or something like it will be implemented.
well, the images still look great even if its gonna be a while before theyre in the game.

Wynin

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'm totally gonna disable that in my playthrough, but I do look forward to the in-game explanation which warrants/justifies having that happen (in the case of it being a 'real' pregnancy anyways). :D

Mainly due to me doubting that there is a way to fit it into the 'lore' of the game/characters without completely breaking it, after all its a rich (royal?) elf girl in a fairly prestige school which has separation of genders (along with punishments for lewd stuff).. :D

mrdots

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Fantastic renders! It's amazing with you can do with iray.
How long does it take you to render each image?

tontoman

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Storyline keeps getting better. Thanks for the work :)

Was thinking (liked it in other games) that with punishments, as with clothing changes, it's always nice if commented on by the other characters if it's visable. Can also be used for involvement, to bring the other NPCs in.

I know it's more complicated to code (more spoken lines you may or may not see depending), but otherwise always felt it lacking when an event has no consequence other than maybe triggering the next linear event. All part of the humiliation also.

OP
Reepyr

Reepyr

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I'm totally gonna disable that in my playthrough, but I do look forward to the in-game explanation which warrants/justifies having that happen (in the case of it being a 'real' pregnancy anyways). :D

Mainly due to me doubting that there is a way to fit it into the 'lore' of the game/characters without completely breaking it, after all its a rich (royal?) elf girl in a fairly prestige school which has separation of genders (along with punishments for lewd stuff).. :D
Just because it is against the rules...doesn't mean it never happens! :D She has already done enough to get kicked out of school multiple times if she had been caught.

Fantastic renders! It's amazing with you can do with iray.
How long does it take you to render each image?
Relly depends on the scene itself. The ones shared above by Vesle took maybe an hour each to do while ones with a lot of Bridgets hairs in the scene, or the ones with trees, grass and buses take 4-5 hours each. This is after I installed the Titan X GPU, before that all of them would take 4 to 5 times longer so anywhere from 4 hours to 25 hours!

Storyline keeps getting better. Thanks for the work :)

Was thinking (liked it in other games) that with punishments, as with clothing changes, it's always nice if commented on by the other characters if it's visable. Can also be used for involvement, to bring the other NPCs in.

I know it's more complicated to code (more spoken lines you may or may not see depending), but otherwise always felt it lacking when an event has no consequence other than maybe triggering the next linear event. All part of the humiliation also.
The very first day that Tara has to wear the slut dress (Day 6) most of the students and some of the teachers will comment about it. After that they get used to it so they don't keep repeating themselves. I do try and show these kinds of consequences without burying myself in needing too much time to write it all out so that my updates take longer than I want. Quite the balancing act, but I am happy with hitting my release dates so far.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Should probably invest in a quite literal graphics making only machine. Or two multiple sets of them, building two good comps with great CPU's, decent motherboards and Ram and two Fat GPU's.

tontoman

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The very first day that Tara has to wear the slut dress (Day 6) most of the students and some of the teachers will comment about it. After that they get used to it so they don't keep repeating themselves. I do try and show these kinds of consequences without burying myself in needing too much time to write it all out so that my updates take longer than I want. Quite the balancing act, but I am happy with hitting my release dates so far.
Cool, here's hoping if there's any traditional school discipline, the new so short dress will cause some issues hehe.

OP
Reepyr

Reepyr

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Should probably invest in a quite literal graphics making only machine. Or two multiple sets of them, building two good comps with great CPU's, decent motherboards and Ram and two Fat GPU's.
I'm pretty stoked at how well everything is working for the moment since I can now be running a render on the Titan and still use my system on the other GPU to code VX ACE and write dialogue. It used to be that when a render was going I couldn't easily do anything on the computer until it was done. Someday I might get to the point where I need to go even crazier and upgrade again or get a monster dedicated rendering machine.

Cool, here's hoping if there's any traditional school discipline, the new so short dress will cause some issues hehe.
Heh, sounds like you have seen the teleportation homework scene! :D

nightshad

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I found a bug Reepyr :( when you go to meet sirus and bernie after school for the first time. if you talk to bernie first instead of sirus, after you talk to sirus saying to go say bye to bernie, bernie just says ill talk to you later :/