What's new

ADV Patreon Active RPG Maker [Reepyr] Adventures of Tara (v0.86.D19)

nightshad

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Adventures of Tara - English H-Game *New public release* [5/28]

*evil grin* i just thought of an idea for you :p

how about an option where she, after she is cursed finds a way to umm hehe use it to her advantage. aka spread it around to people :p

Last edited:
OP
Reepyr

Reepyr

Sex Demon
Reputation score

*evil grin* i just thought of an idea for you :p

how about an option where she, after she is cursed finds a way to umm hehe use it to her advantage. aka spread it around to people :p
The lust curse might not be transferable to others, but she can certainly use others to get release from the curse effects once triggered! ;)

Now if she can get the Invigilator to afflict others with the same curse, then she would always have ready and willing partners to help get each other off after it gets activated. Hehe

nightshad

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The lust curse might not be transferable to others, but she can certainly use others to get release from the curse effects once triggered! ;)

Now if she can get the Invigilator to afflict others with the same curse, then she would always have ready and willing partners to help get each other off after it gets activated. Hehe
hmmmm interesting. i would put that option in for late game : D

OP
Reepyr

Reepyr

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Since I am now working on a day where it is possible to have missed 3 homework assignments for the first time, I have always planned to have each teacher have a different punishment/task for Tara so that she isn't kicked out of that class.

So, what suggestions do you have for,
Erbalia the potions master
Invisier the invisibility teacher
Mogris the Shape Shifter
Mistress Bamf in teleportation

Now, I have ideas for all of them already, but if anyone else comes up with something that I like even better then there is a great possibility that your suggestion will end up being implemented in the game!

nightshad

Tentacle God
Reputation score

one of them could be a temporary inflation of some kind as a test subject

potion teacher xD

O1010000

Reputation score

Well if Tara exposed herself during class, Invisier could conclude from the missing homework that she obviously wants to be “punished” by him. Why else would she tease him and not do her homework? So for starters a classical over the knee spanking would be in order with some fondling in between the slaps. Of course should Tara still suffer from the curse and be unable to hold her tongue the lesson will turn out to more enjoyable for her than she would have thought possible and convincing Invisier that she doesn’t desire regular “punishments” from him after that would be very hard if not impossible :D. If Tara didn’t expose herself he could still give her a spanking but it would be tamer with only “accidental” fondling. He has to make sure he didn’t seriously injure Tara after all. ;)

Another amusing task he could give Tara (assuming he can use illusions in general) would be to go about her day completely naked but with an illusion placed over her that makes it appear like she is fully clothed. Of course he, as the caster, can see right through his own illusion and will check on her regularly. What is more important to Tara not showing everything to Invisier or not drawing attention from others around her? Also the Illusion is only optical not tactile … ;)

Hope you make good progress because I can’t wait for the next public release. :)

Last edited:

Pyran

Demon Girl
Reputation score

For Mistress Bamf, considering her character, I'd say that the punishment she would eke out would be having Tara teleport around the class, and it's potentially so dangerous.

With Invisier, seeing as there's already the story line with her exposing herself to him. He could make Tara do more in that regard, and could be used to advance that line or test her concentration by having her clean his room naked during class.

For Erbalia... maybe she shows the effects of several potions on Tara, with the last potion being made from the aphrodisiac flower (forgetting how many times Tara has been exposed to it, it doesn't have as potent effects on someone who hasn't been as exposed).

For Mogris... he could have Tara transform into a creature, and then summon a creature from elsewhere, and use it as an object lesson for why you need to suppress the animalistic urges. Possibly, Tara is a dog, another dog is summoned, if she reacts angrily she gets horny, gets mounted, transforms back, and is stuck because she's knotted.

Or, even better, a minotaur.

Those are my suggestions.

Last edited:
OP
Reepyr

Reepyr

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Excellent suggestions and I will keep them in mind when working on the scenes, I may not use them exactly, but it's certainly possible they will be adapted and implemented in some way. Thanks!

Pyran

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hey Reeps,

Nice work on the preview, reminds me a bit of Fullytank's work.

OP
Reepyr

Reepyr

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Hey Reeps,

Nice work on the preview, reminds me a bit of Fullytank's work.
Thanks Pyran!

For those who would like to see a teaser image from the update I am working on now, here is the .

OP
Reepyr

Reepyr

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Since I am only a couple days away from releasing the next update to my beta testers, I decided to share the next free public release (v0.03.D5) today!

Download link is on my page and it is right at the top so you don't even have to read anything I wrote on my creator page if you don't want to :D. Enjoy!

torkenstiem

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Adventures of Tara - English H-Game *New public release* [6/24]

woohoo, thx Reepyr :D

MichelleK2

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Edit: Nevermind, started a new save and fixed it. =P

xoxo

Last edited:
OP
Reepyr

Reepyr

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Edit: Nevermind, started a new save and fixed it. =P

xoxo
Glad you got it fixed but if the issue shows up again let me know so I can see if there is something I need to fix!

OP
Reepyr

Reepyr

Sex Demon
Reputation score

New update released! I've updated the OP with the latest release information about v0.07.D9 being completed and sent out to Patrons on 7/2.

Changelog 7/2 v0.07.D9
Completed Day 9 Events
22 new CGI's added, as well as 8 new face portrait expressions
7 new major scenes added
1 new minor scene added depending on players previous choices
Finished 3D model for female student and replaced face portraits (Sanvira)
Added information to Homework Log to show what classes are on which days
Assorted bug fixes

Model for Sanvira

torkenstiem

Tentacle God
Reputation score

New update released! I've updated the OP with the latest release information about v0.07.D9 being completed and sent out to Patrons on 7/2.
awesome :D

SStorm

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Adventures of Tara - English H-Game v0.07.D9 [7/2]

I think I read that there was a way to turn on/off fetishes in the game,
how does it work?

Wynin

Demon Girl
Reputation score

how does it work?
If I remember correctly you can do it via a item in your inventory

OP
Reepyr

Reepyr

Sex Demon
Reputation score

how does it work?
If I remember correctly you can do it via a item in your inventory
Yep, Wynin's correct. If you don't see it in your inventory just go into Tara's room and it should automatically show up. Select whichever fetish you don't want to see and it will make those scenes unavailable in your play through.

SStorm

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Oh wow, I never thought to check my inventory since there wasn't anything in it before.

Will there be any more background about Tara's family and where she came from?