What's new

ADV Patreon Active RPG Maker [Reepyr] Adventures of Tara (v0.86.D19)

OP
Reepyr

Reepyr

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: Adventures of Tara - English H-Game [v0.05.D7] [5/12]

My patrons voted for the green haired girl to be the next one made so when I get a version of her that I like I will share it here for people to give me feedback on.

settlers - torkenstiem is correct (thanks Tork!), early on in the development process my patrons voted for me to complete the Sinius route first rather than running them together at the same time. (they are cruel bastards apparently ;)) Once I am done with Sinius though, I have every intention on going back and completing the route for Bernal as well.

nightshad

Tentacle God
Reputation score

My patrons voted for the green haired girl to be the next one made so when I get a version of her that I like I will share it here for people to give me feedback on.

settlers - torkenstiem is correct (thanks Tork!), early on in the development process my patrons voted for me to complete the Sinius route first rather than running them together at the same time. (they are cruel bastards apparently ;)) Once I am done with Sinius though, I have every intention on going back and completing the route for Bernal as well.
AH alright :) nice to know this :)

loststumbling

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yeah that's a little frustrating atm, as someone not really into the 'Sinius walks all over Tara'-story. But eh, I'll just have to wait. :)

OP
Reepyr

Reepyr

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Yeah that's a little frustrating atm, as someone not really into the 'Sinius walks all over Tara'-story. But eh, I'll just have to wait. :)
Depending on the choices the player makes, Tara will have the opportunity to turn the tables on Sinius and get major payback. It will be closer to the end of the game of course, but it is one of the endings that I have planned.

After that is done I will plan on working on completing the Bernal route so that he gets to have his fun too! :D

torkenstiem

Tentacle God
Reputation score

After that is done I will plan on working on completing the Bernal route so that he gets to have his fun too! :D
haha, youd think bernal will have more planned for tara than sinius does since she humiliated him like she did.

OP
Reepyr

Reepyr

Sex Demon
Reputation score

haha, youd think bernal will have more planned for tara than sinius does since she humiliated him like she did.
Well, at the end of Day 2 Bernal did apologize and promise that he wouldn't 'force' Tara to do anything like that again. We shall see how it all ends up when it is his turn with her. ;)

torkenstiem

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well, at the end of Day 2 Bernal did apologize and promise that he wouldn't 'force' Tara to do anything like that again. We shall see how it all ends up when it is his turn with her. ;)
haha that's true, but put a mans ego and sex drive together, hes liable to forget about a promise to get what he wants...

ltpika

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Green haired girl looks hot, more lesbianism is a good thing.

loststumbling

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Depending on the choices the player makes, Tara will have the opportunity to turn the tables on Sinius and get major payback. It will be closer to the end of the game of course, but it is one of the endings that I have planned.

Yeah, looking forward to it matey.

On an unrelated note and out of pure curiosity, as someone who knows nothing about coding/programming - how much work goes into a day of gametime?

DragaX

Demon Girl
Reputation score

On an unrelated note and out of pure curiosity, as someone who knows nothing about coding/programming - how much work goes into a day of gametime?
Just wanted to say that creating RPG Maker Games actually has nothing to do with programming/coding it's more like putting a bunch of events together, a level editor and some scripting here and there. This doesn't mean that it's still a lot of work and takes some time especially if you want to make everything as best as possible and bugfree.

I guess what takes the most time are the renders and the writing, oh and to make sure that everything works like it should.

OP
Reepyr

Reepyr

Sex Demon
Reputation score

haha that's true, but put a mans ego and sex drive together, hes liable to forget about a promise to get what he wants...
Bernal is at least going to try and be good...
Green haired girl looks hot, more lesbianism is a good thing.
Green haired girl (Sanvira) will be involved sometime soon although her initial scenes won't be lesbian. Just have to wait and see.

For those who haven't seen the initial model I've done for her, here you go!

Here's a link to a recent post I put on my my website (still very much in development) that goes through the process of making an update to my game.
Just wanted to say that creating RPG Maker Games actually has nothing to do with programming/coding it's more like putting a bunch of events together, a level editor and some scripting here and there. This doesn't mean that it's still a lot of work and takes some time especially if you want to make everything as best as possible and bugfree.

I guess what takes the most time are the renders and the writing, oh and to make sure that everything works like it should.
Now that there are quite a few different choices that players can make it gets a bit tricky keeping track of everything to make sure that the dialogue matches up to what has happened so far. It's not so much the coding, but keeping track of what switches need to be set and then what effect those switches will have on future events.

A brief example would be whether or not Tara has completed her homework for a certain class. I need to have a result if the homework was done, where it is the first time she has missed it, 2nd time, and of course the 3rd time will have 'consequences' for each and every class. Update 9 is going to be a lot of scenes that I will have to create!

loststumbling

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Green haired girl (Sanvira) will be involved sometime soon although her initial scenes won't be lesbian. Just have to wait and see.

For those who haven't seen the initial model I've done for her, here you go!

Here's a link to a recent post I put on my my website (still very much in development) that goes through the process of making an update to my game.
Now that there are quite a few different choices that players can make it gets a bit tricky keeping track of everything to make sure that the dialogue matches up to what has happened so far. It's not so much the coding, but keeping track of what switches need to be set and then what effect those switches will have on future events.

A brief example would be whether or not Tara has completed her homework for a certain class. I need to have a result if the homework was done, where it is the first time she has missed it, 2nd time, and of course the 3rd time will have 'consequences' for each and every class. Update 9 is going to be a lot of scenes that I will have to create!
Thanks for the clarification guys.

Green haired girl looks good. The breasts are a tad big for my preference - I know I know, am one of the rare few that aren't into oversized boobs (one of the reasons I really dig the look of Tara!)

Thanks for all the hard work. :)

Pyran

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Bernal is at least going to try and be good...
First thing won't be lesbian? Another victim of Sinius', perhaps?

doob420

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Scripting involves writing code. Therefore coding...

This version of RPG Maker uses a version of Ruby, which is a programming language. (The newest uses Java).

So, yes, you can use RPG Maker without knowing anything of coding, but you can do some pretty rad stuff with it.

suiton

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'm a fan of the green hair girl! This game needs at least one girl with huge boobs!

OP
Reepyr

Reepyr

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Green haired girl looks good. The breasts are a tad big for my preference - I know I know, am one of the rare few that aren't into oversized boobs (one of the reasons I really dig the look of Tara!)

Thanks for all the hard work. :)
You aren't alone! I have had more people say that the boobs are a bit too big so I will probably adjust them down a little when I finalize her model.
shes a beauty...
Thanks!
First thing won't be lesbian? Another victim of Sinius', perhaps?
Hehe, not even going to give a hint on this one!
Scripting involves writing code. Therefore coding...
This version of RPG Maker uses a version of Ruby, which is a programming language. (The newest uses Java).
So, yes, you can use RPG Maker without knowing anything of coding, but you can do some pretty rad stuff with it.
All true. I won't make any claims to have the background necessary to program an entirely new game from scratch, but it definitely takes time, skill, and effort to create a game using the different platforms that are available. RPG Maker, Unity, Ren'py, etc.
I'm a fan of the green hair girl! This game needs at least one girl with huge boobs!
I promise I will create a female model that is very well endowed, but I think it does make more sense for it to be one of the women teachers. They will still be involved with Tara at one point or another so you sill certainly get to see them in action. :D

OP
Reepyr

Reepyr

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: Adventures of Tara - English H-Game [5/28] New public release

Since I am only a couple days away from releasing the next update to my beta testers, I decided to share the next free public release today!

Download link is on my page and it is right at the top so you don't even have to read anything I wrote on my creator page if you don't want to :D. Enjoy!

torkenstiem

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Adventures of Tara - English H-Game [5/28] New public release

Since I am only a couple days away from releasing the next update to my beta testers, I decided to share the next free public release today!
awesome...btw, I really like the picture of tara standing next to her bed on your patron page, the look in her eyes is very seductive :D