What's new

ADV Patreon Active RPG Maker [Reepyr] Adventures of Tara (v0.86.D19)

torkenstiem

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Adventures of Tara - English H-Game [v0.05.D7] [5/12]

One normal, one for mid pregnancy and then one for fully pregnant. Will be a LOT more work, but that is the plan!
you just keep moving this game right on up the "among the best games " list :D.

BlockHead

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

There will be actual pregnancy in the game although it will be a while before it is implemented since Tara wasn't pregnant when the game started. At some point down the road there will be the option for her to be pregnant (player's choice), but from that point on I would have to make every CG scene at least twice. One normal, one for mid pregnancy and then one for fully pregnant. Will be a LOT more work, but that is the plan!
Nice, but yeah... that'll be a fair amount of extra work. Good idea leaving it for later in the game.

Nytemare

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Reepyr, did you have any plans to update the public version any time in the future? I'm totally okay with not being caught up with Patreons, but I really liked how your game played compared to some others lately. :x

DwDuck

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

There will be actual pregnancy in the game although it will be a while before it is implemented since Tara wasn't pregnant when the game started. At some point down the road there will be the option for her to be pregnant (player's choice), but from that point on I would have to make every CG scene at least twice. One normal, one for mid pregnancy and then one for fully pregnant. Will be a LOT more work, but that is the plan!
Glad to hear that it will be late in the game. Personally I think that could actually be an ending for the game... this would prevent you from drawing that many pictures and never finishing the game :-D

nightshad

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Glad to hear that it will be late in the game. Personally I think that could actually be an ending for the game... this would prevent you from drawing that many pictures and never finishing the game :-D
i say let that be an option not enough english games with pregnancy in them. we could use more

OP
Reepyr

Reepyr

Sex Demon
Reputation score

you just keep moving this game right on up the "among the best games " list :D.
Thanks tork, doing my best!

Nice, but yeah... that'll be a fair amount of extra work. Good idea leaving it for later in the game.
It makes sense too that it would be a while before she would start showing that she is pregnant if the player chooses to go that route.

Reepyr, did you have any plans to update the public version any time in the future? I'm totally okay with not being caught up with Patreons, but I really liked how your game played compared to some others lately. :x
Yep, from this point on, every time I create new content everyone will get an update, including free public releases.

It will be close to the ending of the game but I'll have at least a few days of in game content while she is pregnant for those who want to experience that.

i say let that be an option not enough english games with pregnancy in them. we could use more
It will be an option. ;)

theres not that many good english games anyway.
I'm always hopeful that more english developers start making more games. There is certainly more than there ever used to be!

nightshad

Tentacle God
Reputation score

second game o.o its her daughter that takes Tara place and Tara takes the place with one of the teachers : D OR she could be headmistress of the school :p her daughter gets into so much mischief xD

OP
Reepyr

Reepyr

Sex Demon
Reputation score

second game o.o its her daughter that takes Tara place and Tara takes the place with one of the teachers : D OR she could be headmistress of the school :p her daughter gets into so much mischief xD
Ahh, if running through the pregnancy route? Yeah, I could see that. Maybe Tara would even choose to 'introduce' her daughter to some of the more interesting creatures, plants, staff(heh) members, etc.

Like mother like daughter!

shadow173

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I feel a little dumb for having to ask this but how do you trigger Bridget's scene ive tried and i must be missing something. if someone could either post how to trigger or preferably a save before her scene I'd appreciate it

OP
Reepyr

Reepyr

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I feel a little dumb for having to ask this but how do you trigger Bridget's scene ive tried and i must be missing something. if someone could either post how to trigger or preferably a save before her scene I'd appreciate it
You need to read the curse books available from the librarian starting right after you get cursed. After you read a book at night take it back to the librarian so she has another book ready for you the next day. That's it!

nightshad

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ahh, if running through the pregnancy route? Yeah, I could see that. Maybe Tara would even choose to 'introduce' her daughter to some of the more interesting creatures, plants, staff(heh) members, etc.

Like mother like daughter!
Also if you went the pregnancy route. that can continue over to the new game. maybe? like you start out pregnant? it goes on from there. just a tought

=^__^= yeah exactly : D

Last edited:

Byk

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hello, me again :D I just noticed something that i didn't when i played it first time and thought to share :) At day 2 (i think it's day 2?), scene with Sinius when he uses translocate spell to have sex with Tara, it's all great but i have something bugging me there... After Sinius finished, teacher strikes Tara with thunder? After that Sinius used that spell again to get back his thing... Now, if he felt everything like he said, i think he would feel thunder too, right? I mean, he didn't had any reaction to it and that thunder would fry his thing inside her :D
Just saying, no big deal (poor Sinius) :D

nightshad

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hello, me again :D I just noticed something that i didn't when i played it first time and thought to share :) At day 2 (i think it's day 2?), scene with Sinius when he uses translocate spell to have sex with Tara, it's all great but i have something bugging me there... After Sinius finished, teacher strikes Tara with thunder? After that Sinius used that spell again to get back his thing... Now, if he felt everything like he said, i think he would feel thunder too, right? I mean, he didn't had any reaction to it and that thunder would fry his thing inside her :D
that should be put in. that would be helerious

OP
Reepyr

Reepyr

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Also if you went the pregnancy route. that can continue over to the new game. maybe? like you start out pregnant? it goes on from there. just a tought
Since pregnancy will be an option rather than a guaranteed event I probably won't be able to create a sequel that is based on it specifically. However, in a new game there certainly isn't any reason why Tara couldn't get pregnant again as a possibility. :D
Hmm, I never really thought about that before! I think my first thought though, is that the lightning blast doesn't really electrocute Tara to death, it just knocks her unconscious. More like a concussive blast with some electrical effects. Heh, there certainly could be some electrical tingling sensation for Sinius to experience, but he would probably enjoy it!

nightshad

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Since pregnancy will be an option rather than a guaranteed event I probably won't be able to create a sequel that is based on it specifically. However, in a new game there certainly isn't any reason why Tara couldn't get pregnant again as a possibility. :D
Hmm, I never really thought about that before! I think my first thought though, is that the lightning blast doesn't really electrocute Tara to death, it just knocks her unconscious. More like a concussive blast with some electrical effects. Heh, there certainly could be some electrical tingling sensation for Sinius to experience, but he would probably enjoy it!
sounds reasonable :)

got an idea. for lezbian side of the game. basically she gets one of the girls to fall for her. when sirus trys anything mean to tara. her gf saves her OR dark side joins in on the torment haha depends on which boy she picks to befriend or other wise haha

Last edited:
OP
Reepyr

Reepyr

Sex Demon
Reputation score

sounds reasonable :)

got an idea. for lezbian side of the game. basically she gets one of the girls to fall for her. when sirus trys anything mean to tara. her gf saves her OR dark side joins in on the torment haha depends on which boy she picks to befriend or other wise haha
There's definitely going to be more interaction with some of the girls in Tara's class. Something different than I have seen in any game I have played anyway! That's all I have to say about that. :D

Actually, I am going to need to create a 3D model for one of the girls in the game. Probably between the green haired girl and the blond one but maybe one of the others. Which one do people want me to do first?

nightshad

Tentacle God
Reputation score

There's definitely going to be more interaction with some of the girls in Tara's class. Something different than I have seen in any game I have played anyway! That's all I have to say about that. :D

Actually, I am going to need to create a 3D model for one of the girls in the game. Probably between the green haired girl and the blond one but maybe one of the others. Which one do people want me to do first?
green girl . she sounds like she likes tara and is kinkly :p

torkenstiem

Tentacle God
Reputation score

well, id say go with the green haired girl to add a bit more variety and she wants to show tara some beauty secrets anyway ;).

settlers

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

how to do get Bernal route or is only Sinius route available at the moment