What's new

ADV [reddyheart] Ghost Story (browser game)

E7N

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: Ghost Story (browser game)

Am I correct in saying the current version is without sound?

If so, I'm not going to bother playing it.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

I don't believe it had sound in the first place. Why is sound important? If there was some, it would just be horrible english voice acting anyway so we're better off without.

E7N

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I don't believe it had sound in the first place. Why is sound important? If there was some, it would just be horrible english voice acting anyway so we're better off without.
Actually i was going for music. Silent hentai are just boring to me, but thats just me.

Reputation score

Ghost story walkthough
Use this walkthrough for rank A ending

choose mean option to all characters do all masterbation scenes
Do not use rune papers on the following characters yoko maki mayaka

when you start the game you are by the main gate with your grandfather he is explaining about the house and the spirits trapped within. Don't leave yet talk to your grandfather agian and choose the how do I make rune papers option and he will give you a rune paper. Now head for the deposit you will find a key if you click the exam button then it will cut to a scene where you finger yourself.
Now head to the garden where you will meet the hunter jun after she's done being a bitch you will head to the altar where you will see some statues upside and begin to leave but then it will go to a cut scene where all the ghosts appear and your cloths get torn off in case you were wondering mayaka made you finger yourself in the deposit and she finger you in the altar maki takes you in the vagina and kagashi gets you in the ass while nyo takes your mouth.then you will see grandpa he will say the bad energy has grown and he hopes you will make the right choices that wiil end the scene.
After the gangbang you will wake up on the mansions 2nd floor and realize they raped you you have two choices bad and good depending on which one you choose you will get a differint ending to the story I choose the mean ones. After making your choice head to room 201 and you will meet yoko talking to her you will be presented with the two choices agian. When your finished talking to yoko head for room 203 exam the room and you will find the key to room 205 exam the the room and you will find the key to room 206 then it will cut to a scene where you get a penis and you will have two choices play with yourself or not I choose to do it. Head for room 206 exam it and you will find an old book belonging to yoko go to the balacony where you will find jun talk to her and choose bad option and she will give you a rune paper then head back to room 201 and click on the book yoko will appear and explain that it is a love story she wrote from being inspired by the girls and how she had a hard life before she met them she will tell you to keep the book after that she will see that you now have your new appendege she will disrobe and grab your penis and stroke it she explains that may look improper but it is the best way then she will give you a blow job when she is done she will thank you and that will end the scene.

Starting the new scene you will be on the mansions 3rd floor where you will meet maki agian she will ask you to go get her 2 kimonos a make-up box and a love story. Head for down stairs and you will run into jun agian she'll threaten you after that continue downstairs to the first floor bathroom exam the room and you will find another rune paper go up to the 2nd floor bathroom and you will find kimono 1 if you head to room 204 you will get another chance to play with yourself. Heading to room 202 you will find kimono 2 then go up to the 3rd floor and enter the kitchen and you will find a romance novel head for vip room two and you will find the make-up box go to the 2nd floor inside a room I forget which one and theres another chance masterbate then go back to the stage and click on any of the items to make maki appear. Your grandpa will hear you sing you will be amazed at how talented maki is and you will ask her if she was an actress before she died she tells you she was a dancer and prostitute the stage and the bed were her life. Then she sees your penis and does a rub job with her boobs after that head for the 3rd floor stairs where you will encounter Iko she will ask you to be careful and watch over the hunter that will end the scene.
In the next scene mayaka will pop up and tell you she is looking for a scroll talk to her agian and ask for clues and she will give you a key that will let you into the caves heading to stairs in the mansion basement you will see jun agian keep going downstairs and you will end up in the caves go to cave section 6 and you will find a rune paper. In cave section 2 you will get another chance to play with yourself when finished go to cave section 4 and you will find the scroll that mayaka is looking for. Then kagashi will stop you and tell you to put it back because it belongs to her choose the bad option choose all bad options for every character then leave and go back to mayaka in the office on the 3rd floor talking to mayaka she will tell you when the building caught on fire she ran back inside to go get this document. After that she does some sex pose that I have no idea what it's called that will end that scene.
You are on the 3rd floor agian talking to kagura then go to the stairs and encounter nyo she'll try to kill you then you'll run you meet her agian in the hall on the frist floor she'll punch Jun and knock her out you have you'll get a rune paper you'll have need to have sex with her. Then head out to the main gate where you'll encounter nyo then you'll use the rune paper on her then head to the garden and get a rune paper go back inside and head back up to the 3rd floor on the way you'll see jun she'll cut you and kagura will possess you and make you try to kill jun head for the office on the 2rd floor and find a box tied with scared rope get the key then head for the basement rooms and open the empty room there you will find kagashi body and the iron spike then go back to the hall on the first floor kagashi is there this is where you really start to see your new bad self.
then in the hall iko appears and you try to rape her kagura appears and give iko a chance to escape go to the garden to find her then go to the deposit and exam it to find the stuff to make fire then go the altar to find a rune paper.you will find her she will have sex with you willingly iko is the only girl without a penis that will end the scene.
I got rank A I won't tell what you what happens though you'll just have to see for yourself it's kinda long.