What's new

ADV [reddyheart] Ghost Story (browser game)

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Ghost Story (browser game)

I downloaded this yesterday but today the link is giving me a 404 not found error. Did it suddenly go down?

OP
Games Dude

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score

1st. This game isn't downloadable, so I can't help you there.

2nd. Maybe the site went down, I don' know. Havent actually played it in a while.

EDIT: Still workin' fine for me.

Last edited:

Bowser

Lurker
Reputation score

The game uses the oldschool method to determine ranking.

This is basically based on the old pc adventure games from way back in the late 80s and very early 90s.

Your ranking is determined by how many steps you take to beat the game.

Too many steps, look arounds, etc drops your ranking.

Lower ranking result in the fail ending.

Your disposition determines good or bad ending.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

The game uses the oldschool method to determine ranking.

This is basically based on the old pc adventure games from way back in the late 80s and very early 90s.

Your ranking is determined by how many steps you take to beat the game.

Too many steps, look arounds, etc drops your ranking.

Lower ranking result in the fail ending.

Your disposition determines good or bad ending.
I'm sorry to tell you this, but you're wrong. My first play-through I went to and methodically searched EVERY room each act and received an 'A' ending. For my third play-through to get the 'B' ending, I simply did a shorter version of my second play-through and grabbed all but one banishing paper instead of every paper.

Simply put, steps have nothing to do with it.

I am curious as to if the people getting 'b' endings haven't gatherd all 7 slips of paper and maxed out their bar to one end or the other.

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

I got it working a couple minutes after I posted that. The system must have hiccuped >.>

1st. This game isn't downloadable, so I can't help you there.
Step 1: Go to the page

Step 2: Click on 'File'

Step 3: Click on 'Save' or 'Save Page As' or similar option.

You can save ANY file this way - whatever extension the URL is, that's what it will be saved as. Since this game is .swf, it will be saved as a swf file, which is a Flash movie or game file. If you want to save a flash game that is embedded into a web page (like how the games at funny-games.biz/adult are), go to View > View Page Source and find [embed src="] without the brackets. The quotation mark is actually important as that is what you will find. Whatever is in the quotation marks will be the actual URL of the file; type that into your browser and you will get the full-browser page of the game, much like how Ghost Story is, and you can again go to File > Save and download it to your computer.

Cyaragos

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey all, sorry for making my first post a massive bump but I hope this post will be of some interest to some of you here, in case there is still interest in this game. I sort of helped the creator ( ) with bug testing early on, and he wrote a walkthrough for it so I'll post that. This includes all the locations of rune papers.
I noticed the link at the start of the thread does not seem to work any longer, so I'll attach what I believe is the latest version of the game, which also includes a theater mode showing off all the artwork and animations of the game. You will be missing out on the dialog, which in my opinion does add to the atmosphere, but still..

English is far from his first language, and I couldn't be bothered editing it, so just take it for the help it might be.

Reddyheart is drawing massive amounts of more or less hyper muscled girls, some of which are futa, so if you are into that stuff you could check his site.

If you can't be bothered reading it, here's a quick recap:
For the fullest good/bad ending, you'll need to find all 7 rune papers. On good mode, you'll need to bring all the rune papers (and not have killed any ghosts). On bad mode, you will need to have used the rune papers on all the previous ghosts, as well as the final boss.
You need to be at red (bad) karma or green (good) karma when the fourth chapter is over, otherwise the game ends.
The sex scenes after chapter 4 differs depending on if you have gone with good or bad karma at that point.

Well anyway, both the game and the walkthrough is contained in the attached zip-file, hope you don't mistrust me just because it is a bump and my first post and all, but i really enjoyed the game.

Attachments

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

Works fine for me.

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Hm, true. I can download it over IE, albeit at a very low speed. Must be an error by Chrome.

EDIT: Nope, still gives out after 2 MB.

Last edited:
OP
Games Dude

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score

I'm using IE and it worked fine for me.

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

Try this, Rule, I forget if you're one of the MU haters so sorry if you are:

RapierOfSins

Reputation score

I'm on firefox and on the zip it downloaded fine for me. It was interesting needless to say, could be improved but going in a good direction IMO.

Pale

Reputation score

Apparently there's a debug mode, though I haven't found the way to activate it yet.
Actually.. if you guys just download the version of the game in the .zip file with the walkthrough, it comes with a gallery and Debug Mode unlocked already. At least, it did for me....

P

Zero

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I am not a fan of this kind of stuff but the game is addicting

Trigon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Fun game. I particularly like the Evil path. :D

I hope whoever made this makes more games.

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I might be wrong, but I think Reddyheart posts on the Futanari Palace forum, and has a thread with a beta of some musclegirl dating sim up. Wasn't really my thing - she was really 'roided up.

The first time I played this I think I got the Good End. I was always a goody-two-shoes answering questions and stuff and searched every room every chapter. I didn't go for any of the optional scenes, except for the one with the dancer or something - the second girl, I think. She apparently sensed that I whacked off after I found her panties or whatever that one chapter was all about, and mentioned it when I went back up and talked to her at the end of that chapter. That was pretty cool.

The ending I got said they all come back from the afterlife every night to have crazy ghoast orgies. Hilariously awesome.

accureye

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

um hey your link is dead or it will not go to it

here you guys go it's a online version of the game you can if you want to know how to get it offline Msg me and ill tell you hope you guys enjoy the game hey this happens to be my first help to this site

Last edited:

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

How does the debug work? One time, I used it, start a game and I started farther ahead.