What's new

ACT [ Red Dragonfly ] [ 赤いトンボ ] Pandemonium: Slash Princess Sakura / 百鬼夜行 剣姫無慘 RE137944 RJ137944

CreamDonut

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: 百鬼夜行 剣姫無慘

i got to say, for a demo it has decent amount of content,i found atleast 5 enemies that have atleast 2 h animations, they are poorly made tho but hot in its own way i guese.
world is decent size but thats only an illusion, is it just me or that girl runs increadibly slow? Thats why world seems big and as for gameplay....bugy as hell,
you cun run on top of any steep hills or mountains, ignore terrain, enemies half of the time miss or hit each other, honestly it was a great idea, remindet me an if i am playing an mmo with some h in it but unles you want some H out of it its not worth it.....like i sed H is kinda hot in its own way.

Allsop2604

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I tried a couple of downloads but they all turned out fake. Will wait for someone to upload a copy. Despite being buggy I love games like this, just can't justify the cost with all the problems it has.

Casual19

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I tried a couple of downloads but they all turned out fake. Will wait for someone to upload a copy. Despite being buggy I love games like this, just can't justify the cost with all the problems it has.
Dangit! I thought this was gonna be someone posting a link...

I'm keeping my eyes open for a link, but the game came out today so pretty much all the links you'll find will be fakes. Probably gonna have to wait a few days for links to appear in the usual spots. Or wait till someone else uploads it here.

Also someone should change the [incomplete] tag on this. Its finished.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

For those who have played the demo, how far along does it go? I made it as far as the snake mountain trail before I found a teleport which doesn't work. Is that the limit?

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

That teleport is to the final boss dungeon.

This game, if you play it as an action RPG, is a complete failure. On the hand other, if you play it as its intended, an action H-Game, then it's pretty hawt. (I am disappointed to be honest, due to the way the game handles actions, but at least the control is simple and it's a short game without grind)

Apparently game can be cleared in an hour, possibly two if you take time to collect all the clothing. It's pretty short in terms of content and the game is as people before mentioned buggy as hell when it comes to grab. There's too many ways to kill a boss after grab frames.

Enemy mobs doesn't hit each other, this game has it when enemy mobs touch your weapons, they take damage. Hence if you shake your weapons, they end up clearing weak enemies easily without slowing down.

H-aside, as an action RPG, it's a failure of one. (Too simple, but it's to be expected consider Circle's previous games) On the other hand, it is a pretty awesome H-game (if they ever fix all the bugs anyways) simply due to the fantasy setting, dancing, clothing change, and etc.

Finally in terms of grind fest ... I only got one extra piece of clothing other than the default. *sweat drops* Leveling on the other hand is instant to Lv80+ at the last dungeon, don't bother grinding any where else.

ReinhartX

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

i hope not that the demo has everything other than the "final boss dungeon" cause that would seem very little.... as far as H concerned the only 2 places are the orcs/wolf/bear side in one area and the snake hill for the demo?

i dont see anywhere else that has mobs who can rape u

Gryphose

Lurker
Reputation score

That teleport is to the final boss dungeon.

This game, if you play it as an action RPG, is a complete failure. On the hand other, if you play it as its intended, an action H-Game, then it's pretty hawt. (I am disappointed to be honest, due to the way the game handles actions, but at least the control is simple and it's a short game without grind)

Apparently game can be cleared in an hour, possibly two if you take time to collect all the clothing. It's pretty short in terms of content and the game is as people before mentioned buggy as hell when it comes to grab. There's too many ways to kill a boss after grab frames.

Enemy mobs doesn't hit each other, this game has it when enemy mobs touch your weapons, they take damage. Hence if you shake your weapons, they end up clearing weak enemies easily without slowing down.

H-aside, as an action RPG, it's a failure of one. (Too simple, but it's to be expected consider Circle's previous games) On the other hand, it is a pretty awesome H-game (if they ever fix all the bugs anyways) simply due to the fantasy setting, dancing, clothing change, and etc.

Finally in terms of grind fest ... I only got one extra piece of clothing other than the default. *sweat drops* Leveling on the other hand is instant to Lv80+ at the last dungeon, don't bother grinding any where else.
Don't suppose you'd be willing to share the game...assuming you still have it anyways.

WanderingWang

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Pretty much everything can that's specific to 1-2 areas, you just have to be stunned first. So the fat ogres, goblin men, etc. that you run into just wandering around cannot, but anything else can. The area around the boss is especially full of "interesting" mobs: I can think of Minotaurs, perverts, lizard men, monkey men, bear/panda things, werewolves, undead, and orcs that all show up there that can do it.

Don't go down into the canyon though, the only thing there's the sort of gator men. I haven't seen anything else down there that liked my ass.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Rather than waiting for enemies to stun you with their attacks, pressing H on the keyboard induces a stunned state straight away. After that it's a matter of which 2 stances the special mobs will adopt to ravage your character.

There's actually a wide variety of enemies that have violation animations, only the mob enemies with no names don't offer anything in H scenes.

JamesCID

Reputation score

You can take the helicopter as well and end up in a different area, or just exploit the uber glitches and jump to outside the whole map, walk around to find more mobs with animations, including a muscleman QB.

Ended up with a Maid Suit, Bunny Suit and a small yukata from who knows where.

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score

I have so far found 7 costumes, I made a gif of them.

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

Hold there, good sir! Does that mean you have the full game?
Because if not, that's just teasing us more.

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score

I'm running the demo, just farm enemies in the boss area and they'll drop more costumes eventually.

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

Well thanks for the information... I will go back to lurking I guess..

Casual19

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

The demo sure has a lot of content, more content then you'd expect in a demo.
Wonder how much more the full version adds?

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

i hope that it have much more content

despite the crude animations and gameplay it is a lot better than some games lately.

i am a bit tired of rpg`s that you need to play around 2 hours just for 1 cg without sound

specially that puzzle Hrpg that came out recently. that game made me want to drink beers at a bar to calm myself n i hate that kind of drinks

no?id

Sex Demon
Reputation score

what's the decryption key?
it looks like the MEGA link you posted isn't completed.i try click on it and it ask for decryption key

Last edited: