What's new

RPG [ PRISM] Violated Quest -Lost in the Land of MonMusu- / 犯されクエスト~あなたは淫乱モンスター娘のいる世界に迷い込みました~ (RE115596) (RJ115596)

Status
Not open for further replies.

chibataue

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Re: Violated Quest

i've found only a rapidgator link, but needs premium account >.<

R

Ryka

I requested a link in PM, but seeing the last time this was posted, I might have to wait a little.

I don't condone anyone trying to make a game in this style, without having some sort of hook, which the final product probably has.

It does say something about H-Games in general. Everyone wants to lose to see the 'punishments'. It teaches you that you must give the protagonist a better reason to persevere than sex.

Grandork

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

This game was a HUGE letdown... Expected something more than just losing to see all CG and delete -.-

lblargh

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This game was a HUGE letdown... Expected something more than just losing to see all CG and delete -.-

Agreed, though after playing blindly through an RPG game earlier, this is kind of relaxing. o-o

purdie

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

welp. thanks for the trojan.
edit: gonna retract that. seems like a ton of people are getting hit with this all around the same time. it might be a wide-scale false positive caused by AVG, maybe something in AVG changed or a Windows update is setting off an alarm with AVG? Could maybe even be just a new virus, seeing as I am unable to (and probably wouldn't want to) remove the infected system file or use system restore. Here's hoping it's actually nothing. for reference: Trojan horse Agent4.AQLZ. the file it's claiming to infect: shdocvw.dll

Last edited:

Learch

Lurker
Reputation score

It's up on Hentai4Daily.

So, if someone would please grab it from there and upload it somewhere not-shitty, I would love them. :D

EniliasNailo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

There are no variations on the defeat scenes, using different skills doesn't change a thing (The skills aren't really skills to begin with, they're clench teeth, bite tongue, cry, scream etc.). You can simply find monster girls and watch the one scene per monster. The makers obviously tried to leech of the monster girl hype and the upcoming releases of violated hero 3 as well as monster girl quest 3. You might as well just download the cgs if they pop up on some gallery website.

Sammanntha

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I lose all the Time. The Girls are Eating me Alive. How can I win?
All have 1000 Hp and you make only 35 - 40 DMG one first Level.

But CG are Good.

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score

I lose all the Time. The Girls are Eating me Alive. How can I win?
All have 1000 Hp and you make only 35 - 40 DMG one first Level.

But CG are Good.
You can't win. That's the point of this game. It's just to be raped.

EniliasNailo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I like these kind of games usually, but this game took it too far. I mean, in MGQ, you can advance on your important mission or get raped. People don't play MGQ for losing, it's just the lingering small temptation to say "maybe if I just lose this fight and try again..." which makes you lose much more than simply being overpowered. That is the charm of such games. This here is a grossly simplified fuck-feast with no gameplay...

chibataue

Cthulhu
Reputation score

i rly like the MGQ style more than this game...
cuz i play to win, just want to be raped (omg. i haven't say that >.<) if i lose.

2-tall

Demon Girl
Reputation score

In this game you are the monster girls' meat vibrator. meh I stick to okasare yuusha and monmusu quest.

lurkmore

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Where are CG's #19 and #40? They are the only ones I'm missing, thanks in advance.

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Where are CG's #19 and #40? They are the only ones I'm missing, thanks in advance.
I don't think #40 actually exists. It's just there to mess with you until you get all 39.

Zen0

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Every time I try to open it I keep getting this error.:confused:

Attachments

Erebos

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The 19 is in the forest in an area with 1 tree at the center, the scene is at the bottom left of the area.
You get the 40 just after getting the last of all other 39 cg.
Hope it help you.

Status
Not open for further replies.