What's new

RPG [ PRISM] Violated Quest -Lost in the Land of MonMusu- / 犯されクエスト~あなたは淫乱モンスター娘のいる世界に迷い込みました~ (RE115596) (RJ115596)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lurkmore

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Violated Quest

The 19 is in the forest in an area with 1 tree at the center, the scene is at the bottom left of the area.
You get the 40 just after getting the last of all other 39 cg.
Hope it help you.
Got it, thanks.

darkwhite1602

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Well, i think a 100% save would be liked, i can't seem to get into some areas, or i'm a really bad searcher :(

Valka

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Here my 100% save, so enjoy the cg cause there isn't really much else like it was told countless time before

(first time uploading anything so don't yell if there's anything wrong, just tell me ^^)

Last edited:

darkwhite1602

Reputation score

Here my 100% save, so enjoy the cg cause there isn't really much else like it was told countless time before

(first time uploading anything so don't yell if there's anything wrong, just tell me ^^)
Sweet, worked perfectly. thank you so much!

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

How is that "no shit"?
http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=3

in other news I thought up a way to win spamming the double attack and using impure water to heal but it did work as all the girls seem to have a healing skill that they auto use is 50% hp and it heals about 100 hp and double attack only does about 90 with the best weapon i found so far

Last edited:

Dargoth

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

So apparently there's already a sequel coming out for this game this month. Trial is on DLSite already too:

It's essentially the same thing as Violated Quest, except there's a "story" and you actually gain levels whether you win or lose, although you do get bonuses for winning. I doubt either the story or the combat will end up being good, but it's lots more good monster girl art at least.

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So apparently there's already a sequel coming out for this game this month. Trial is on DLSite already too:

It's essentially the same thing as Violated Quest, except there's a "story" and you actually gain levels whether you win or lose, although you do get bonuses for winning. I doubt either the story or the combat will end up being good, but it's lots more good monster girl art at least.
given the ending to this one I would be surprised if it was the same MC.

Dargoth

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Violated Fantasy is now out, probably not worth its own thread considering this one only has 2 pages.

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Played the demo of the 2nd one and it's quite amazing actually. You won't be able to beat anyone at the beginning but after losing a few times, you'll start to get stronger and stronger and soon be able to actually beat them. The fairy boss at the beginning is pretty hard. I was level 98 when I beat her, so I don't know if I was just under leveled. Can't wait to play the full game.

sigmazx

Reputation score

Violated Fantasy is now out, probably not worth its own thread considering this one only has 2 pages.

It's only good at first then you get overpowered and kill everyone with one hit.

But I guess the team is getting better at least.

Last edited:

darkwhite1602

Reputation score

I beat the game in about an hour...

Bewio

Reputation score

Any idea how to get actual scenes? All I can seem to do is fight.

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Originally Posted by Valka View Post

nice fake

when I sit there comes a ne error message and the stand store is empty

kaalveiten

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Does anyone have an H-code? I get gibberish 1 or two character lines.

koji91488

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm stuck at the castle after beating the first boss, how do I get out?

mageblast

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

To kaalveiten: The H-code that I have found is /HBN*0@470D5A . You have to suppress the repetition of phrases but it at least works somewhat.

And to Bewio: To see any actual scenes in the second game you have to be at the very end of the game. Once the Queen's collar is removed (女王の首輪) you can visit any of the monsters and when you defeat them you will get their scene/ending.

And finally to koji91488: Every time you are warped back after finishing a map, you have to fight the queen again. Afterwards she will open up the next area.

darkwhite1602

Reputation score

nice fake

when I sit there comes a ne error message and the stand store is empty
I can assure you, this is not fake. I downloaded the file a while ago and it worked perfectly

hqbreaker

Cthulhu
Reputation score
犯されファンタジー~淫乱モン娘と4つのクリスタル~

This looks like a game over rape game with monster girls. Can't really say anything more then this but. .. .I WANT IT!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.