What's new

[WIP - Full] Princess Sacrifice - Eng Translation (WIP)

Kaien

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Princess Sacrifice - Eng Translation (WIP)

いく = Dictionary form of "to cum"
ちゃう = informal form of てしまう which has 2 meanings.
1. I ended up, I finished,
2. to my regret.

もう = Multiple meanings : already, soon, more, again

Good luck interpreting it.

OP
Memory

Memory

Cthulhu
Reputation score

There's a part where, if Feena defeats the enemy in the cabin of the Slime Forest, he flees while crying out:
ひえ~!
おがーちゃーん!!
Is the enemy calling Feena 'Oga-chan' or is he saying something else? My search brings up saws and the like.

loki201

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

There's a part where, if Feena defeats the enemy in the cabin of the Slime Forest, he flees while crying out:

Is the enemy calling Feena 'Oga-chan' or is he saying something else? My search brings up saws and the like.
He's calling for his mum while crying, thus the "slang".
Though on a serious note, holy shit. You should just stop with your feeble attempt of a translation.

Hoboy

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

He's calling for his mum while crying, thus the "slang".
Though on a serious note, holy shit. You should just stop with your feeble attempt of a translation.
At least he is trying and learning. This kind of comment only discourages anyone from attempting to provide free translations to this community.

As an aside - just how many translations have you contributed?

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Asking for help is worthy of condemnation now?

Honestly, if you aren't actively trying to be a troll, then words fail me. They really do. And if you are trolling, take it elsewhere.

Take it from me, skills with English are much more important for translators than skills with Japanese - in this age of machine translation, proficiency at reading Japanese can be largely faked. Skill at writing the English for the translation cannot be. So I see absolutely no problem in using machine translation to read the Japanese, especially if the translator is big enough to ask for help when they're stuck.

Last edited:

censuur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

While the sentiment may be a harsh one let's hold off on the guillotine here, consider that a lot of translations do get either half-assed or canceled, and this game in particular has had a LOT of disappointment, which leads to cynicism.

Still, keep that shit in check man, there is no value in you sharing your doubts on this translation beside narcissistic chest-beating, if you're not interested or unconvinced then by all means, begone.

Sayathing11

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Asking for help is worthy of condemnation now?
Wait someone actually said that?
Jesus.. that guy's being a hypocrite.

note: I am not reffering you Habi-san being the hypocrite okay? it's the guy that degrading OP ( He's degrading OP right? )

OP
Memory

Memory

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Time for this month's update. (And finally put it up on MEGA. Geez, this took awhile. Sorry, everyone.)

What can I recall...
1. The Slime Forest is 98% complete, including the H-scene with the Slime Hunter. I say '98%' because the last 2% is exposition by Demea on the game mechanics. I have never been able to trigger them on my runs. If anyone can trigger them, please let us know. Overall, it's mostly finished.
2. Nozzle Village has some progress. Entering the village to meet Mariel, both clothed and naked, has been translated. The majority of dialogue upon Feena's first visit has been dealt with, except for the farmer where Feena can steal Hard Potatos. Haven't got around to cleaning that up. (There are technically multiple layers to this village, each with their own set of text: First visit, after orc attack, after saving Mariel. For obvious reasons, they haven't been translated yet.) Oh, the H-scene where Feena takes a bath at the river and gets raped and peed on has been translated. It was underwhelming, to say the least.
3. Mariel's alternate kidnapping in the overworld has been translated. (I honestly did not know Mariel could be kidnapped like this if Feena visited the Abandoned Mine after her first visit to the village and the Slime Forest.) Running from the orc fight in this scenario can lead to more dialogue.
4. Demea's instruction for Feena to visit the Slime Forest has been translated. I'll get around to the rest when appropriate.

Oh, turns out, the Journal does work. I just never figured out how to get it working on my previous runs. (My early rant about it now looks silly.)

That should be it. (Off the top of my head, anyways.)

Special thanks to user thisguythatguy (Omio) for assisting in translating the first layer of Nozzle Village. Six translators and wild guesses are still overkill, mate.

On a completely different note, I went and grabbed some text out of curiosity from a set called '里守の巫女第一章三女「桜」編' by 'Gemuo'. When I get the chance, I'm gonna try and translate one of the sets for my own amusement. (The third set, which is full of scat and vomit and crazy amounts of nympho talk.)

Last edited:

Damoriva

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Just to be sure, is the slime H-scene translated, or have you not done that yet, or did I do something wrong when copy/pasting the files?

...or do I just need to start a new game or something to get the stuff to show up properly?

Also, I see a 'sadism' stat. I'm not really sure how that kind of thing would work in this kind of game, but I'm intrigued nonetheless.

thisguythatguy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Just to be sure, is the slime H-scene translated, or have you not done that yet, or did I do something wrong when copy/pasting the files?

...or do I just need to start a new game or something to get the stuff to show up properly?

Also, I see a 'sadism' stat. I'm not really sure how that kind of thing would work in this kind of game, but I'm intrigued nonetheless.
The H-Scene with the hunter is translated.
Make sure that you downloaded the latest file (look at the dates it was uploaded). You shouldn't have to restart the game. Just copy and paste the folders into the game file and replace the files (should be 170)

The sadism stat gives you a chance to regain mana when hitting enemies with the attack comand.

Damoriva

Cthulhu
Reputation score

The H-Scene with the hunter is translated.
So Demea and the hunter are the only translated H-scenes so far?

The sadism stat gives you a chance to regain mana when hitting enemies with the attack comand.
Yeah, I finally managed to beat the slime boss and get to the monolith, where I found the sadism/masochism explanation. Any idea on the proc rate for them?

OP
Memory

Memory

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Oh, just to clear things up, it's this text that I cannot trigger:
「Thanks for the hard work.
ところで、右上に『+1』とか『+2』みたいな感じで
小さく数字が表示されてるの、わかる?」
And another set which is basically a repeat, but begins with a different sentence.

And over in the other corner, the people are yelling:
User 1: You could always just not use the shit translation. Or you could make it better!

User 2: Why would we make it better? You ulmf retards seems to enjoy gobbling free shit.
So, what I can gather from this is...they want this translation behind a paywall? :/ I could make that happen, but that would be stupid and counter-productive. :) (In terms of getting things done.)

User 3: You know why I'm not translating it right now? Because I don't know the language and don't think that MT is nowhere near enough to get a good result.
Well, it's a good thing I use my local JPN dictionary. :D

No glaring grammatical errors, but the stylistic choices are pretty damn bad. I hope he manages to pull his head out of his ass soon enough to realize he's a poor writer.
I have to wonder why nobody ever comes up and say these things. Would've definitely helped a lot.

Last edited:

Damoriva

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I have to wonder why nobody ever comes up and say these things. Would've definitely helped a lot.
Possibly because we're actually being nice instead of dickish.

Honestly, the only problem I have with the translation so far is that the spaces between letters kinda screws with my eyes.

OP
Memory

Memory

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Honestly, the only problem I have with the translation so far is that the spaces between letters kinda screws with my eyes.
'Spaces?'
Is it the font? Because the wrong type of font can do that.

Damoriva

Cthulhu
Reputation score

'Spaces?'
Is it the font? Because the wrong type of font can do that.
Possibly? This is what the text currently looks like to me. I tried all the font options and the spaces didn't go away.

OP
Memory

Memory

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Try this font. It's the one I always use. (It's highlighted)
Untitled1.jpg

EDIT: Also, it doesn't work immediately. It takes a couple of text skipping before it starts working.

Last edited:

Damoriva

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Try this font. It's the one I always use. (It's highlighted)
View attachment 22174

EDIT: Also, it doesn't work immediately. It takes a couple of text skipping before it starts working.
It didn't help. Text is still weirdly spaced out. It's only happening in the dialogue box though. Menu text and the status screen are fine. Also any Japanese text is spaced just fine.

Could it be something to do with running Windows in Japanese system locale? I play enough other games that it's simply not worth switching it around and having to reboot, so I just leave it as Japanese.

souldead341

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

It didn't help. Text is still weirdly spaced out. It's only happening in the dialogue box though. Menu text and the status screen are fine. Also any Japanese text is spaced just fine.

Could it be something to do with running Windows in Japanese system locale? I play enough other games that it's simply not worth switching it around and having to reboot, so I just leave it as Japanese.
You're probably missing the actual font file, and windows is defaulting to that font with that spacing.

Damoriva

Cthulhu
Reputation score

You're probably missing the actual font file, and windows is defaulting to that font with that spacing.
The fonts do change.

Also I have each font in the list twice for some reason. I don't know if that's normal or not. I noticed that Memory has fonts in their list that I don't.

OP
Memory

Memory

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Really wish I could solve Damoriva's problem, but I'm at a loss. Sorry...

BTW, just letting everyone know that I'm gonna stop for a bit. Need to tackle other stuff.

Be back soon~~