Praise the Sun. (Mind Flayer)

OP
Courage Wolf

Courage Wolf

The Admin who is Raid Boss
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Praise the Sun. (Mind Flayer)

MOM WAS HERE!? THAT'S EVEN WORSE! AUUUUGH! she cried, shooting through the door, literally, the sprite leaving a little smoking hole in the wood as she rushed off. If she didn't leave a little sparkling trail behind her it'd be a nightmare to follow her as Agatha raised an eyebrow, before they both panicked and took off after her, the other Paladins and acolytes in the temple already screaming as a little glowing blur blew it's way through doors, rooms, hallways, only to be hunted down in the kitchen.

She was up near the ceiling on the leftover bacon, chainsawing her way through a piece. whywasshehereholycrapthat'ssonotgoodhowareyouallstillaliveshetotallyjustassplodeswherevershegoescosshegetsreallycrankyomnomnombaconissogood

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"V-Vila... wait!" Ichiro called out after his little friend as he and Agatha both jumped up and gave chase as Vila burned a hole through the door.

Hearing the commotion she was causing, and seeing the glittery trail of fairy dust or whatever it was, Ichiro followed and wondered where she was going. He finally caught up to her with Agatha in tow, in the kitchen, where she was devouring a piece of bacon. "Vila... the Shining Mother explained a few things, and... she talked to Brittney on your behalf. Brittney doesn't hate you anymore, though I'm not entirely sure she fully understands what's been going on with you. The Shining Mother does though apparently. Would you like me to tell you what all she said? If so, please, come down from there okay," Ichiro called up to Vila, gesturing her down, and grabbing a piece or two of bacon himself if there was any left. If Vila came down, Ichiro would tell her all that happened after she collapsed on Giselle, leaving nothing out.

OP
Courage Wolf

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Vila was having NONE of that, already riding on the platter of bacon and using her own magic to keep it flying like a saucer from outspace, sitting atop the bacon. Ichiro got his hand pinched as Vila Bit him for trying to take the bacon, before the entire platter took off down the hallway heading for the door.

SHE'LL NEVER TAKE ME ALIVE! she cried, flailing bacon around in each hand as she made a break for the front door, before remembering she couldn't get to far from Ichiro and just circling the ceiling in the mainroom as she panicked and ate.

First there was that scary thing going all BASHOOM CLANG BAP POW And then that pretty lady was gonna die and then I was asleep and all the zombies and Now MOM came here and saw me like this and Brittney doesn't hate me that's actually a plus but everything else is so embarrassing! Stupid stupid stupid! Worst Princess ever! That's what I am! GETAWAYFROMMABACON! she monologued before passing close to an acolyte on the upper balcony and actually creating mirror images of herself as she whooshed around steadily losing her mind as she continued to eat far more then her body should have allowed, half the things she was saying being done so with a full mouth or between bites.

AND I WAS ALL FLUFFY LIKE ITCHY! OGOD! BRITTNEY SAW ME NAK... I'm always naked. O GOD! SHE KNOWS I HAVE A FUZZY BUTT NOW! NOOOOEEE! she cried, all the images whooshing down to Ichiro.

ITCHY! WHY IS MA BUTT FLUFFY LIKE YOURS!!! she cried, little hands up by her chin as tears rolled down her face in her hysteria.... before she reached down with her left hand and grabbed another hunk of bacon, chewing on it as she cried summore.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"O-Ow! Vila... now come on, I don't bite you," Ichiro said, yanking his hand back when she bit him.

"She's not taking you at all!" Ichiro called out after Vila as she zoomed around.

"Yes Vila I... yes you were fluffy like me... and yes you are always naked, I've just never commented on it really... and yes you have a fluffy butt like mine. And... Vila! I'm trying to explain to you what's going on, if you'll just calm down and listen to me... okay," Ichiro said as she rambled on, trying to get her to calm down before she whooshed down at him with tears in her eyes, where he gently scooped her up to his chest and hugged her, and then if she calmed down enough to listen, he'd explain everything.

OP
Courage Wolf

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

She sniffled as she was scooped up, Agatha catching the platter as it started to fall, nibbling on a piece herself as she tried, So hard, not to laugh. She wasn't succeeding.

As Vila listened, she sniffled some more and nodded, before hiding in his pocket again, poking her little head out and looking around at everyone. She'd drawn quite the crowd. I'm sorry... she whimpered, because the old Nun who Ichiro could SWEAR had a name he couldn't remember for the life of him, was glaring at them with a discarded piece of bacon on her head, reaching up slowly to take it down, and eat it.

I Will NOT have Anarchy in this House. Little Miss you will Control yourself. And the rest of you, You all have places to be. Leave the poor thing in peace. Ichiro Suzuka. Agatha Marin, I'm certain both of you could do with a good deal more rest So Off with you. she cried, everyone scuttling off as quickly as possible, Vila looking properly chastised before she tilted her head back to look up at Ichiro. I'm sorry... she sniffed, blowing her nose on the inside of his shirt pocket... At least it glittered like everyth... no, it was a rainbow... motherfucker. Agatha was beside herself with laughter, in stitches before the old Nun told them all to Flee before her awesome power, still sniggering as they made their way back to his room.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"It's okay little one, I understand," Ichiro told Vila gently, patting her little head with a finger as he noticed everyone staring at them and Vila slid into his pocket.

Ichiro sighed as the old nun told him and Vila, and Agatha too, off, and then headed back for his room, taking the rest of the bacon with them to munch on so it didn't go to waste, and so Vila would have something more to eat to help regain her strength. As they neared his room again, Ichiro glanced over at Agatha and smirked. "Agatha... Marin? Hmm, it's a pretty name. And little one, you don't have to be sorry," Ichiro asked Agatha, before looking down and smiling at Vila as she hid in his pocket, where he broke a piece of bacon in half and handed it to her.

OP
Courage Wolf

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Despite being in hiding her little hands shot out of his pocket to seize the bacon as soon as it was presented, Vila eating Furiously. Agatha had the sense to actually blush at his comment however and she looked away before they were safely in his room.

Reaching into his pocket, she fished Vila out of it, gave her a stash of the bacon, and then took off her own shirt, covering Vila in it. Vila didn't seem to give a flying rats ass about any of it so long as she could keep eating at the moment, and Ichiro was left with a topless woman standing in front of him, who turned around slowly before sliding her arms around his neck and kissing him.

Life's short. Don't spoil the moment. she whispered to him after the kiss broke, going in for another and moving towards the bed.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Upon noticing Agatha blushing, Ichiro smiled inwardly and thought to himself, "Smooth man... very smooth," and he couldn't help but feel that either something bad, or very good, was about to happen. When they entered his room and Ichiro watched as Agatha pulled her shirt up and off, he gulped as Vila was fished out of his pocket and set down with Agatha's shirt falling on top of her.

When Agatha kissed him though, Ichiro breathed in and returned said kiss a little before she pulled away from him and spoke again. Ichiro nodded, feeling a stirring in his loins that he hadn't felt in many many long months. Before she could kiss him again, Ichiro pulled his shirt off and tossed it aside and followed her to the bed, meeting her halfway when she moved in to kiss him again. Ichiro let his instincts guide him and gently lay Agatha down on the bed, and reached down with his left hand and cupped one of her breasts, giving it a firm, yet gentle squeeze as he kissed her neck.

OP
Courage Wolf

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Agatha giggled as she was laid down. Ooo I've got a real man? What a surprise. she teased before gasping as he kissed her neck, moaning softly into his ear as he cupped her breast, squeezing and making her squirm.

Vila peeked out long enough to eep and shoot back down into the clothes, using hax magic to spirit herself another piece of bacon. Squirming underneath him, Ichiro felt her strong hands raking down his bared back. Not the soft tenderness of a lady, but the calloused hands of a warrior and fingers more akin to holding a sword then a lover. She was defined and beautiful in a way softer creatures simply couldn't be to ichiro. In an animal way.

She was hooking her thumbs into his pants, while trying to squirm out of her own uselessly, soon biting his shoulder Hard, sinking her teeth into his flesh with a throaty groan like one of his own people.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Is it that much of a surprise Agatha, hmm?" Ichiro asked curiously, kissing her on the other side of her neck, and gently running his hand not groping her breast, up her thigh, across her hip, and then up her side a bit, before going back down as he moved up and kissed her on the lips again.

Ichiro groaned softly as he felt Agatha's hands go up and down his back, and he had the sudden feeling that Agatha was more like an okami than a human almost. When he felt her hands tugging at his pants, while she bit his shoulder, Ichiro felt something stir inside, as he growled softly and reached down himself, grabbing her pants and giving them a firm tug down, hooking his thumbs in under them and her panties, a look of desire very obvious in his eyes. If Agatha looked behind him a bit, she'd notice his tail wagging happily, an easy indicator that he was enjoying this.

OP
Courage Wolf

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Agatha moaned into his shoulder hungrily, holding on firmly as he pulled her pants down, the paladin kicking them away at the first opportunit while his own were yanked down.

Wrapping her legs around him firmly, she rolled her body, eagerly feeling him against her, wanting more, growling in return into his flesh while her hand slid down to tightly grip his ass, rolling Ichiro's hips with her own.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Ichiro rolled with Agatha as they both stripped the rest of the way, the desire very apparent in his eyes as his lips met hers once more. One hand traveled down to grip Agatha's ass firmly and she could feel the strength in it as they rolled, with him growling happily as his other hand ran up her body, between her breasts, and to her cheek as he kissed her once more. Ichiro was eagerly awaiting what Agatha would do next, as he slid a hand down between her legs to brush across her folds while they kissed.

OP
Courage Wolf

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Agatha was still injured and probably a little fatigued but she didn't show it, moaning softly as she was kissed again, wrapping her legs around him and grinding her folds against his hands and length, wanting something simple from him. Pleasure. As she laid underneather him, her hands continued to roam across his back and sides, pulling him close until they got lucky and their hips found eachother, Ichiro suddenly gliding into her depths. She was tight, but eager and slick with desire, and with a little work he hilted, drawing a low, quiet groan from her lungs as her bite faded with a gasp, her head falling back as she shuddered in pleasure, clenching softly in time with her heartbeat without even meaning too.

After the initial shock of pleasure had passed, her hips started to roll, bucking slowly underneath him, silken inner walls gliding along his length as she sought out more, a soft smile on her face as small kisses and quiet moans were all she had to give.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Ichiro sighed softly as he felt Agatha's folds grinding against his own, unable to help himself as he felt the first twinges of pleasure he'd felt in years. As soon as he'd slipped inside of her, Ichiro groaned softly and gripped her ass with both hands, squeezing as she squeezed him inside of her. He could feel the bite marks left behind when she let him go, and he couldn't help but feel amazing after that.

"I can't stop myself any longer Agatha," Ichiro said softly, as he began to buck his hips up into Agatha's in time with her own rocking hips.

Agatha would feel Ichiro's heart beating with each thrust up into her body, and his hands roamed up to grasp her breasts after a few moments of thrusting. The eagerness and desire in him would be so easy to see and read that Agatha couldn't mistake it, and she might even find it amusing, as would his own fatigue from the mission. "You're even more beautiful than I thought possible Agatha," Ichiro murmured in her ear in between kisses.

OP
Courage Wolf

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Agatha giggled at his compliment and bit him again, sinking her teeth in deep with a playful growl as she moaned longingly, working harder up against him, wanting him to fuck her hard and deep. She wasn't a soft flower, she could certainly take it and probably more besides.

If she'd been parading as a Lesbian this entire time she likely hadn't gotten any in awhile either. they were both eager, already mid act, and Agatha was trembling softly with each thrust into her before she came, crying out muffledly into his shoulder as she actually held her bite, arms and legs wrapped around him firmly as she writhed and rode out the wave of pleasure.

Nor was she finished, picking up the rhythm again as soon as she was able, wanting more.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Ichiro chuckled and bit her back, leaving a hickey visible on her neck when he did. Feeling that she wanted more, Ichiro growled hungrily and bucked his hips up into her as he raised up and wrapped his arms around her, biting her neck again as he held her. Feeling Agatha cumming around him, Ichiro couldn't suppress a grin, and lifted her up, and rolled her over onto her back again, where he began thrusting in and out, driving more pleasure into her as he did.

He could tell that Agatha was sensitive, likely from keeping up her ruse of being a lesbian in front of Borus, Ichiro imagined. Ichiro's thrusts were deep, and he hilted on each one, making sure to hit every one of Agatha's most sensitive spots inside. As soon as Ichiro felt Agatha trembling around his shaft again in climax, he grinned and nipped at her neck once again as he let out a deep mixed groan and growl. "Again already Agatha?" he asked softly, chuckling.

OP
Courage Wolf

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

As Agatha came again, being put on her back once more and Ichiro teased her, each nip and bite in return so far making her shiver and mewl in open pleasure, she actually thunked his forehead with her own in response. Sh... Shut up and Fuck me Ichiro... Gods. she snarled out, curling her toes and arching her back as she trembled, looking adorably embarrassed before that melted away in the pleasure she was feeling. Ichiro wouldn't last much longer either.

Vila for her part had moved to the door and was busy burning glyphs into the wood and around the handle. She did what she wanted.

As Agatha kept herself wrapped tightly around Ichiro, she only wanted more and didn't have the time or care to cheapen their shared moment with words.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Ichiro merely grinned at Agatha's words and picked up the pace a bit. She'd asked him to fuck her, so therefore he would, like his people enjoyed the most. He stopped momentarily after a few moments and if she didn't stop him, he rolled her over onto her hands and knees, and took her from behind, though if she didn't want him to do so, then he'd leave her on her back and simply pick up the pace a bit more, until his balls were thumping noisily against her ass. He could already feel himself nearing his own release, and knew he wouldn't last much longer, but Ichiro was determined to drag at least one more out of Agatha before he did.

When Ichiro felt himself about to pop, he started pounding into Agatha as fast and deep as he could, doing his best to ensure Agatha came with him when he did. If she'd let him take her from behind, Ichiro would pull out at the last second and fire his seed all over her ass and pussy, panting softly as they both recovered from their orgasms as he laid down next to her, rolling her over onto her side with her back to him as he did. He wouldn't say anything just yet, and merely held her close.

OP
Courage Wolf

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Agatha seemed overjoyed as Ichiro flipped her over, thrusting her hips Hard back into him with every drive forward into her, squeaking adorably each time he hilted, wanting more and more. She screamed into the pillow, clenching it to her mouth as she came, squirting all over his balls as he railed into her, unable to stop herself from writhing, hands flailing randomly while her pussy wrapped tight around his cock and refused to let it go, working furiously along his flesh for his release.

When he pulled out and came across her back though, and they both collapsed, she intentionally pushed back into her big spoon buddy to make a mess of them both.

You... did not... just.... Not finish in me.... she panted, breathless, before Vila flopped onto the pillow in front of her. I can help with that! she said cheerfully, seeming to have had an evil idea.

Don't care... go for it. Agatha said tiredly, Vila catfacing over her at Ichiro and starting to Chant...

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"I... didn't think you'd want me to, or that it was proper... this time at least," Ichiro replied, equally as breathless as Agatha.

When Vila came over and landed on the pillow and spoke, Ichiro feared what that something she was gonna do, was, but he felt that right now... he didn't really give a fuck. Tonight, he'd enjoy himself a bit. "Alright Vila... show us what you've got then, hmhm," Ichiro chuckled, waiting for whatever Vila was about to do.