What's new

RPG [ポンズラボ / Pon's Lab] ポケットギャルハンター / Pocket Girl Hunter (RJ123427)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: Pocket Girl Hunter

please, could someone tell me what should be done in village with snow.
Pretty sure this has been answer dozens of times. Try poking through the thread and actually look for the answer. Or look at the FAQ that was posted, it answer almost any questions you might have.

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Everything in terms of the pokegal dex minus ability/strategy has been completed, including all levels/means of evolution for the pokegal. Thanks to everyone who contributed (and made me add in all the comments orz )

First draft for PvP. Going to be using a star/rating system to determine who has the best team. (Part of it being impersonal, and another part personal opinion)
It's still in the works, but a heads-up that NTRed pokegal from other players will not be allowed. (NPC is ok) Refer to the original document/spoiler for details

Rating
Rating are done through comments for the PvPer, only 2 ratings allowed from a challenger. One is from when the challenger lost the battle, and another is when the challenger won the battle. (Possibly only one if the challenger wins the first time)

This system was made to prevent abuse, and to make it difficult for a PvPer get a higher difficulty/challenge rating. Honest opinion is obviously difficult, hence I am seeking that difficulty rating be impersonal at least. You can express your opinion and how much of a cheat team the PvPer have with challenge rating.
Leagues
Elite League - Lv60 and lower pokegal only
Top 4 rankers will be given the title of Elite 4. (The real elite 4, the elite 6 in games are so meek)

Master League - Up to Lv99 pokegal
Top ranker will be given the title of grand master
NTR
You may NTR any pokegal in the league (since there’s no way to prevent you anyways)
You may also use any NTRed pokegal to fight against the league (again, although frowned upon, no way to prevent you from doing it)
You however, may not use any NTRed pokegal to register in the league. This prevention will be done when you apply your Net ID in the league. (A screenshot of the pokegal will be needed, which will tell specifically if you NTRed the pokegal or not)
Note NTRed pokegal from the NPCs in Tokyo Dome’s endurance match is ok
Anyone found out to be having a NTRed pokegal swapped in later on will have their Net ID removed.
Difficulty (Impersonal)
Difficulty starts at 5 stars, min at 1 stars, max at 10 stars:
For every pokegal you defeat, -0.5 star.
For defeating the enemy trainer, -1 star.
For every time you switch a pokegal, +0.5 star.
For every pokegal you suffered defeat, +1 star.

Examples:
Using one pokegal without swapping, wiped enemy party. Difficulty: 1 stars
Enemy used one pokegal and wiped your party. Difficulty: 10 stars
Defeated the enemy, lost 3 pokegal, swapped 6 times. Difficulty: 7 stars
Defeated the enemy, swapped 6 times. Difficulty: 4 stars

Reasoning behind swapping penalty:
In this game, enemy trainer cannot switch pokegal and you can take advantage of elemental weakness which severely decreases the difficulty. This is balanced out by the +0.5 stars penalty. In the end, every time you are forced to switch a pokegal (whether it’s due to elemental weakness or running out of sp) it shows that the enemy trainer is doing things right and should be rewarded.

Reasoning behind -0.5 star for defeating a pokegal, and 1 star for losing a pokegal:
Lack of AI means that enemy pokegal will use random commands. Not to mention the enemy starter won’t have form-change or swap pokegal when at a disadvantage. Hence, it’s expected that you should have the advantage. If your pokegal still suffered defeat, then you should be punished accordingly.
Challenge (Personal Opinion)
Challenge starts at 0 stars, min at 1 star, max at 5 stars. Outside of personal opinion, the following increase challenge:
For each time getting caught in a stunlock (+1 star)
For each time getting 1hko-ed by enemy pokegal (+1 star)
For using consumable/equipment on your own pokegal (+2 star/+1 star)
For getting wiped (+2 stars)

Challenge is mostly based on personal opinion, the above is more of a reference. Sometimes enemy trainer might give you a nasty surprise like a physical immune Miu, or a stunlock honorable battle archangel, stuff like that is what makes battling enemy trainer interesting instead of just the stronger, elemental advantage wins.

One of my personal experience involves:
I was using my Lv50 pokegals in the early days, trying to complete the pokedex fighting against enemy trainers. After defeating all 5 enemy pokegal, the last one popped up a Lv99 #6 Shiny Water Dragon. I went oh crud.

Difficulty Wise:
-2.5 star (pokegal defeated), +6 star (6 pokegal defeated), +4 star (swapped 8 times)
Difficulty Wise: 12.5 Stars -> 10 Stars (in this system it’s quite easy to end up giving 10 stars if you lost the battle)

Challenge Wise:
In a twist of fate, I was wiped before I could stunlock it. Getting 1hkoed on 3 of my pokegal, (+3 star) and getting wiped. (+2 star) I was obviously using equipments (though only teddy bear, glasses, and hp regen) and that’s another (+1 star)
Challenge: 5 Stars (mostly due to Lv50 going up against Lv99)

Em yeah, oh crud indeed. That was a pretty painful. >> Basically, due to a single Shiny Water dragon, the difficulty and challenge was maxxed. Otherwise, challenge would be 1 Stars, and difficulty would be 3 Stars (lost only 1 pokegal, swapped 2 time) at best.

slaincross

Reputation score

do the translation patch work on version 1.03 also or does it need a diferent tipe of translation. just asking in case it gets any errors

terranam

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

do the translation patch work on version 1.03 also or does it need a diferent tipe of translation. just asking in case it gets any errors
I believe you answered your own question. (it won't work with current translation)

Anything new in 1.03?
i think only bugfixes.

Edit: I'll just post the 1.03 version that i got from nyaa

Last edited:

Arcsete

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

my game dont have language japanese have other type of text my chitrans dont translate
anyone have anoter game translator ?

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Update:
After thinking about it, this game doesn't have enough interest/players to warrant going through all the work to set up pvp. Just post your net ID in forum is good enough.

If someone else is interested in setting up the pvp, please free to do so.

EggsnBacon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Someone should really make a Bulbapedia (wiki) of this game.

Dirtyxmind

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hello again!

Thank you for the 1.03 version :)
Playing already :p

PD: Already 1.05 version with more BUG fixes mentioned at the Blog of the game... Not available to download yet :(

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hello again!

Thank you for the 1.03 version :)
Playing already :p

PD: Already 1.05 version with more BUG fixes mentioned at the Blog of the game... Not available to download yet :(
seriously!? I JUST downloaded 1.04 last night after fooling with the re-download options on digiket for nearly an hour. Ugggghh.

Iwinned

Reputation score

Is there a translation for 1.03 yet? I can't seem to find my way around with all the moonspeak, sadly. :/

terranam

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Is there a translation for 1.03 yet? I can't seem to find my way around with all the moonspeak, sadly. :/
I don't know how many updates are going to be released but i think it's best if he waits till the last update is released.

Burningscarlet

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Is there a list on how to get all the cgs? Last time I checked there were only like 5 pages on this thread and it just jumped all the way to 50 so yeah. And the search function won't search for the word "cg" cause it's too common either. :\

If anyone could make a list and it's okay with whoever created the google document, I could make a new document (or append an existing document) with the info on how to get all the cgs. :D

Ayu Break

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

1: sleep with with light starter.
2: make merry with light starter 5(?) times.
3: light starters end game quest. Ends the game and needs 2.
4: as 1 with dark.
5: as 2 with dark.
6: as 3 with dark, quest is different I think.
7 & 8: Don't stop your rival attacking the villan base ( I think)
9: rescue your rivals girl then talk to her. (option 2 I think)
10: Complete the 'dex. Needs normal and shiny versions.
11: Beat the villan (light starter?)
12: Beats 1st gym
13: 2nd gym
14: 3rd gym
15: 4th gym
16: 5th gym
17: 6th gym
18: beat the first 6 in the league
19: beat the league
20: lose an amount of times
21: buy ten drinks
22: Whore out a girl a lot of times and don't listen to the warning. Then lose.
23: make 'love' with light angel (different versions for different hotel options)
24: as above with dark angel
25: as above with light mage
26: Fornicate with fujin while rijin is in the party or vice versa.
27: Go in S&M room with 'slave' girl
28: Make the beast with two backs with a Yuki-onna (the evolved one)
29: Make an adult video with an idol.
30: I've run out of euphanisms for sex with chronosu, their is a scene for 1,5,10, S&M, prostitution and AV.
31 - 35, 37 - 39: Defeat female trainers, you should get these while playing.
36: Pimp out a girl, ignore the warning and win.
40: Defeat the third trainer in the domes hard mode.
41: As above but easy.
42: As a bove but medium.

Hope that helps.

Last edited:

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Go ahead and add the cg/requirement to the bottom of the CG Gathering section.

Burningscarlet

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Much obliged, gents. :D I'll append this info right away!

On another note, where's the original creator of this thread? It would make it so much easier if he edited the first post to add the google docs so that people don't keep asking where to find things.

Burningscarlet

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Ok, done! Can anyone go through it to double check for me? I also may be missing a few details since I'm basing the list entirely on what Ayu Break gave me (Thanks a lot btw! :D)

Status
Not open for further replies.