What's new

RPG [ポンズラボ / Pon's Lab] ポケットギャルハンター / Pocket Girl Hunter (RJ123427)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Pocket Girl Hunter

That is indeed a LOT of bug corrections.

Does anyone know if its possible to get a shiny Eevee thing from the slot machine? I've been trying but have had no luck so far.
Breed it using color-change pill.

#91 is something else. Rare encounter in tower before Black Group Hideout

bgn

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

That is indeed a LOT of bug corrections
Here we go... translation time!

男性器のモザイクを濃く修正
thickened the censor on penises'
捕獲シーンの断面図に段階を追加。表示のオンオフに対応。
Option to turn xray on/off when capturing girls and ejaculating
戦闘中に特性の効果が発動しないバグを修正
I don't know what this is exactly. Something about effects/abilities not working in battle being fixed.
戦闘に参加していないギャルが努力値を取得していたバグを修正
EVs somehow applying to girls who didn't directly participate in the battles fixed
一部ギャルのレベルアップに必要な経験値見直し。
Eased required experience to level up for some girls
レベルアップ時の性格によるステータス変動のバグを修正。
Fixed bug where when levelling up personalities and statuses go haywire.
一部のギャルの進化すると属性が変更されないバグを修正
Fixed bug where some girl's elemental types don't change when evolving
一部ギャルの秘伝技使用可否を修正
Changed HM compatibilities with some girls.
マコトイベントの誤字修正
Fixed typo in makoto event
リン訓練所で教官と何度でも戦えるバグを修正
Fixed bug where you can fight Rin? repeatedly.
闘凶ドームで伝説系の色違いが出る確率を修正
Changed probability of shiny legendaries popping up in the dome.
駅の壁の通行設定を修正
I dunno what this is. Something to do with the night city, I think.
技マシンの入手条件を一部変更
Changed how you obtain certain TMs
技:恨みの説明と効果を修正
Changed description for the TM Frustration (or as dragonpaladin calls it, unhappiness punch)
幸せの黄色いゴムの効果を修正
Changed/fixed effect of the yellow/golden condom
エローナの進化イベントが発生しない不具合を修正
Fixed bug with Erona's evolution event not happening
空を飛ぶでシブヤに行けるようになるタイミング見直し
Changed when Shibuya is unlocked as a location for warp/fly
イベント実行中に相談を実行した時の挙動見直し(キー押しっぱなしは未対応)
I don't know what this is, but it's something about texts during events and giving you a button to effect that.
アルバムのヒントを修正
Changed some CG unlock hints
ギャルと別れるときのメッセージを修正
Changed some messages when releasing girls into the wild.
預かりシステムの『引き出し』にバグ回避処理を追加。
I don't know about this one either, but it's something about adding a system for bugs where the player can do something to process them (probably a reporting system)

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

技:恨みの説明と効果を修正
Changed description for the TM Frustration (or as dragonpaladin calls it, unhappiness punch)
That's actually TM Hate.

dienow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

男性器のモザイクを濃く修正
thickened the censor on penises'
Why? I don't understand. I very much doubt they will bother going after a doujin developer.

dudeman2288

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Okay, here's the deal:

If someone is willing to PM me a save file with the pokedex completed (as in, every entry is filled. Shiny everything is not required.)

I'm willing to translate all the fluff text from the entries.

Here's an example:

#54 Flasher (using the translated pokedex names) Type: Lewd
Panty flasher Girl

Height: 157cm
Weight: 53kg
Three Sizes: B:80 W:60 H:83

Preferred men: Closet perverts
Preferred play: Molestation on a train

A girl with a very flappy skirt.
Fascinated with offering peeks of a certain white triangle and the intimate feeling of touching skin, among many other things.
BGN: Here is the save with 112/112 gals. It's missing two Shinies but otherwise it's good. :)
(Note I only included the global and system save files not an actual game save; since the global and system seem to be the ones involved in the dex and cg's)

Attachments

Reactions: bgn

igotnostuffs

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Its really odd that while I was translating I actually noticed the bugs he made but I didn't bother to correct it.

bgn

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

BGN: Here is the save with 112/112 gals. It's missing two Shinies but otherwise it's good. :)
(Note I only included the global and system save files not an actual game save; since the global and system seem to be the ones involved in the dex and cg's)
Much appreciated.

igotnostuffs

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Before someone post the update.....

100% Equips
100% Specials
80% Moves
80% Items (Moves and Items are somewhat connected)
End Battle Results, Etc.

The usual typo/grammar fixes.
Pokedex names are translated based on the the Google Docs.
Credits for varunax for completing the Element Icons.

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Pokegal Dex has been 98% completed. At the moment we are just missing:
1) Level for evolution - #51 #63 #65 #71 #84
2) Capture #77 without breeding

From this point on, the Pokegal Dex will focus on the below:
1) Ability
2) Trivia
3) Strategy
4) Comments

Specials Thanks to:
- Draa
- Tehemai
- SilentStrixe

Contributor
- bgn (Names & Ability)
- Scott L.
- testulmf2
- Aismis (Levels for evolution)
- Snowdood Yara

Anonymous users who I couldn't identify - Draa

Ceasedloic

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for the update, but after downloading it, I got some problems

hxxp://i.imgur.com/3ha6aC6.png (when I want to buy something)

&

hxxp://i.imgur.com/xF1ic5J.png (when I want to open my inventory, equip items to my gals and in battles)

Help ? :confused:

masterofvin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The new translation must be missing some files or has some stuff named wrong. Those green screen errors usually means data is missing.

Edit: I reverted back to the old translation and no more errors, the new one must have something off.

Last edited:

igotnostuffs

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Whoops, I forgot something.

Here's the fix!
Extract it and put it inside the BasicData Folder
Replace the files.

Attachments

SuperMagiick

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hi, I just completed the dex and the cg album. Is there something more? like a new area for level up or it's just pvp?

dudeman2288

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So I'm having a couple of problems.

First after talking to the Prof in the End Game (with 112/112),she gives you certificate and you get CG 10. After that though, she seems to bug out; you can no longer talk to her.

Second; I can't seem to rock smash the boulder to the entrance to Gal village; my starter (the Light Starter) always says something and Rock Smash won't go off. I've tried this at different points in the game; but can't access the cave.

Finally; I was hoping to finish the CG scenes; I am missing 3,7,8,20, and 22. I have searched the thread but haven't found any on those ones in particular. Could anyone help me out?

Last edited:

antibexistence

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So what should I do to get the other starter? take it from another player?

SuperMagiick

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

First after talking to the Prof in the End Game (with 112/112),she gives you certificate and you get CG 10. After that though, she seems to bug out; you can no longer talk to her.
This bug is solved when you get the light starter ending and you need to enter the gal village but I can't help you with the rock smash problem, sorry.
Finally; I was hoping to finish the CG scenes; I am missing 3,7,8,20, and 22. I have searched the thread but haven't found any on those ones in particular. Could anyone help me out?
3) It's the light starter ending but you need to enter the gal village as I mentioned before, so yeah...
7,8) Rival rape scenes. In the last gym, you don't have to fight her. She will be caught by the black group later.
20) That's the nurse scene. You unlocked it by losing 5 times.
22) This is the scene in the hotel. I'm not sure but when you use the 50$ and 3000$ a few times, a group of girls will show up. You have to lose to them.

My english is not that good but I hope this help.

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This bug is solved when you get the light starter ending and you need to enter the gal village but I can't help you with the rock smash problem, sorry.
The reason you cannot use rock smash is because you haven't talked to the Egg City -> Egg laying doctor -> School City -> Prof to unlock it. I haven't checked if it's possible after you beat the game, but it's one of the task that's suppose to be done.

So what should I do to get the other starter? take it from another player?
Restart the game.

dudeman2288

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

3) It's the light starter ending but you need to enter the gal village as I mentioned before, so yeah...
7,8) Rival rape scenes. In the last gym, you don't have to fight her. She will be caught by the black group later.
20) That's the nurse scene. You unlocked it by losing 5 times.
22) This is the scene in the hotel. I'm not sure but when you use the 50$ and 3000$ a few times, a group of girls will show up. You have to lose to them.

My english is not that good but I hope this help.
Thanks for your help SuperMagiick! Just so you know; your English is not bad at all!:)

The reason you cannot use rock smash is because you haven't talked to the Egg City -> Egg laying doctor -> School City -> Prof to unlock it. I haven't checked if it's possible after you beat the game, but it's one of the task that's suppose to be done.

Restart the game.
Thanks DragonPaladin! That helped! Just reloaded to the save prior to finishing the league, and can enter without losing too much of my work!

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Not a problem

Hi, I just completed the dex and the cg album. Is there something more? like a new area for level up or it's just pvp?
Leveling up is done through the Tokyo Dome. And end-game wise after you have captured all the pokegal is all about pvp.

Not sure when I will get started, it will be a while since I am busy with exams. For PvP, in my mind, I am considering two rankings:
Lv99 Master Ranking
Lv60- League Ranking (For those who just beat elite 4 and don't want to spend all that time leveling their poke gal. The Lv60 limit is hard, hence make a save if you are aiming for this league)

Important Note: NTRed pokegal from the registered players in the rankings will NOT be accepted. You may capture them and use them when fighting the league, but you may not registered them again in the rankings. (Status screen of each pokegal will be necessary to prevent NTRed league pokegals)

Due to the fact we don't have live pvp, it won't be a straight forward ranking. But instead, something closer to "Difficulty Level."
Then the players who has submitted their net ID (pirated one won't work here due to overrides, sorry) will be ranked accordingly.

Top 4 in League Ranking in terms of difficulty will be considered as the real Elite 4.
Top 5 in Master League will be considered as grand masters.

Status
Not open for further replies.