What's new

RPG [ポンズラボ / Pon's Lab] ポケットギャルハンター / Pocket Girl Hunter (RJ123427)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Pocket Girl Hunter

Hmmm....I really like this game, glad I came back to it after catching up in other stuff. But......this game needs more Hana. Just not enough of her.

slaincross

Reputation score

so im guessing version 1.03 is the last version ? since there arent any new versions so far so is there a translated version of it? also is it normal that in 1.03 the color girls are harder to get or just imposible coss i have ben looking for the blue backpack girl for almost a houre and she dosent seam to apear and in version 1.00 she had a more higher rate of apearing. same is happening with all the other colord girls in my game.

terranam

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

so im guessing version 1.03 is the last version ? since there arent any new versions so far so is there a translated version of it? also is it normal that in 1.03 the color girls are harder to get or just imposible coss i have ben looking for the blue backpack girl for almost a houre and she dosent seam to apear and in version 1.00 she had a more higher rate of apearing. same is happening with all the other colord girls in my game.
Version 1.08 is the latest.

and yeah i think changed the encounter rate of shinies

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Version 1.08 is the latest.

and yeah i think changed the encounter rate of shinies
Ah, that's why I'm seeing them more often. Well, that's pretty important so I'll upload mine until igotsnostuffs resume translation.

Sabotage

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Having some troubles with the English Tranlation.

I keep getting some kind of green message thingy whenever I’m playing the game using the English translation. It keeps lagging the game for some reason.

But my main concern is that the items seem to be invisible, whether it is in my inventory/equip/mart, etc. Also, the green messages are much more prevalent and causing longer lags whenever I’m trying to access items. Am I the only one experiencing this?

I followed everything in igotnostuff’s instructions. Renamed/deleted the two wolf files…

:confused:

Ayu Break

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

The green error message (if it's the one I think) is caused when it cannot find a graphical file it needs.

I would presume you may have accidentaly deleted the wrong file and may wish to start the process over.

Sabotage

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The green error message (if it's the one I think) is caused when it cannot find a graphical file it needs.

I would presume you may have accidentaly deleted the wrong file and may wish to start the process over.

I didn’t delete anything though. I only renamed BasicData.wolf and MapData.wolf to something else. I tried cutting/moving it to another folder too but I got the same results. But whenever I’m playing the raw untranslated version though, everything seems to be running smoothly.

ziodyne

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Is his translation for the current version of the game you are using? his translation works just fine for me

Sabotage

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is his translation for the current version of the game you are using? his translation works just fine for me
I’m using his Data[12/4/2014].7z . I’m using it both in ver1.00 and ver1.03. Same results.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Translation works just fine even on the latest version (which I completely forgot to upload, doing that now =P), and I've never had that problem on any of the other versions I played.

My suggestion is to copy the original to another location, then make a screenshot step by step of what you've done and post it here. Maybe we can find a difference that you've overlooked? Or maybe even the Data you downloaded failed for some reason not giving you all the data it should have.

Last edited:

Sabotage

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

OMG! The v1.08 you uploaded is already English translated. Everything is working fine, I even transferred my save file and got it working. Thank you so much for this KHTA.
I don’t get it though, I compared my data folder and yours and they are very much identical. At this point I’m starting to believe that what you said about the data I downloaded failed for some reason not giving me the all the data it should have.

Anyway, if you're still interested, this was how I did it:
1. Downloaded v1.03( got it from terranam post #727 ) 1.jpg

2. Downloaded the translation 2.jpg

3. Extracting both the game and the translation 3.jpg 4.jpg

4. Transferring BasicData.wolf and MapData.wolf out of the Data Folder
5.jpg 6.jpg

5. Transferring English Translation Basic Data and Map Data Folders into the Data folder of v1.03
7.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg

6. Invisible Items FTW! 12.jpg

Daclusia

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Does anyone have a 100% clear file? If so, mind sharing it? I kinda can't push myself to finish the game with the ridiculously small amount of exp given by combats, makes the game too much of a grind fest :/

The fact that the story has yet to be translated isn't helping, I like understanding the plot of my eroges :/

Edit: Ok so for some reason I get a green pop-up message when I try to go to participate in the Tokyo Dome, but only in the Hope class... When the battle starts after entering the tournament, the message pops up in the middle of the screen, the fight start with the enemy having no gals, then the fight ends and I'm sent out of the tournament. Help? I'm using the build uploaded by KHTA.

Edit2: Ok tried to go in Hope again, and it didn't do it... I suspect it's because i saved right after the guy blocking the entrance to the tournament, maybe?

Last edited:

terranam

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

OMG! The v1.08 you uploaded is already English translated. Everything is working fine, I even transferred my save file and got it working. Thank you so much for this KHTA.
I don’t get it though, I compared my data folder and yours and they are very much identical. At this point I’m starting to believe that what you said about the data I downloaded failed for some reason not giving me the all the data it should have.
Maybe you downloaded the translaton where made a mistake once ? He posted a fixed translation soon after.

Now we wait for the basic translation of ver1.08

Daclusia

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Ok so... I remember someone saying earlier in the thread that his gal suddenly lost all her HP. I think I know where it comes from; when a gal evolve during a boss battle without being on the field, like if you switched her out or are using an exp share, she pops up on the screen for a short duration, and actually replace your current gal's hp and sp, and even her stats, by her own, from what I could observe. Don't know if it's limited to bosses, but I'm noticing it on the boss I'm currently fighting.

Last edited:

madman3237

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ok so... I remember someone saying earlier in the thread that his gal suddenly lost all her HP. I think I know where it comes from; when a gal evolve during a boss battle, she pops up on the screen for a short duration, and actually replace your current gal's hp and sp by her own, from what I could observe. Don't know if it's limited to bosses, but I'm noticing it on the boss I'm currently fighting.
Good catch and a good reminder to save before any boss battle! :eek:

terranam

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Ok so... I remember someone saying earlier in the thread that his gal suddenly lost all her HP. I think I know where it comes from; when a gal evolve during a boss battle without being on the field, like if you switched her out or are using an exp share, she pops up on the screen for a short duration, and actually replace your current gal's hp and sp, and even her stats, by her own, from what I could observe. Don't know if it's limited to bosses, but I'm noticing it on the boss I'm currently fighting.
let's hope it got fixed in ver 1.08

igotnostuffs

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

If the developer just fixes bugs and didn't add any items or anything.
Then....
In the 1.08 version, extract the contents of the BasicData.wolf.
Merge the translated v1.00 BasicData folder with the v1.08 BasicData folder.
Replace everything except the CommonEvent.dat.

The menus will be in Japanese but the items and moves will be in English.
Only if he didn't add any items or moves though. It will probably work.

Just search "arc_conv" in google for the extraction program.

Daclusia

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

let's hope it got fixed in ver 1.08
Sadly, I am playing in 1.08, so bug still there and alive.

Another thing I ran in, is when I use the Mirror of Truth to evolve Bell, I get green messages, and I'm stuck in them if I check Beliel's profile. So no succubus goodness for me, I guess.

Edit: btw igotnostuffs, how's the translation going? When can we expect another translation patch?

igotnostuffs

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Sadly, I am playing in 1.08, so bug still there and alive.

Another thing I ran in, is when I use the Mirror of Truth to evolve Bell, I get green messages, and I'm stuck in them if I check Beliel's profile. So no succubus goodness for me, I guess.

Edit: btw igotnostuffs, how's the translation going? When can we expect another translation patch?
Maybe at the end of this month or much later because my college will start in Monday. My 8 months lazing around the house is coming to an end.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Help? I'm using the build uploaded by KHTA.
Delete it. LOL.....no I'm really serious, delete it. Whenever you start a new game you get a unique code, so technically you're not "playing my build" you're playing on my character. I forgot to take that out before uploading sooooo....delete it.

Status
Not open for further replies.