What's new

RPG Patreon Active [Paladox] The Fairy, the Succubus, and the Abyss (Version 0.745)

Sarpe666

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: The Fairy, the Succubus, and the Abyss. V1B Tower 1.01 (Updated Feb 22th, 2016)

I see I came in late which is good since the game has more content but I'm kinda confused. Can anyone direct me to the latest version of the game, I can't remember which I downloaded but after 20 days or better said after Dillon rapes you the game hanged on me. A guard comes to take you for your check-up and you just stand there unable to move or interact with anything. You can still open the menus and such but the game doesn't progress.So I'm guessing I didn't download the right one.

kissofthehell

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: The Fairy, the Succubus, and the Abyss. V1B Tower 1.01 (Updated Feb 22th, 2016)

I think you had the version where the dillon bug existed. I had a similiar issue. Download the 1.01 and it should be fine

OP
Paladox

Paladox

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I also had a similar issue in testing after fixing Dillon, but I modified the event where that happened and supposedly fixed it. If you're playing version 1.01 then apparently there's something I missed and it's not fixed. It might have something to do with going through doors at the exact time when you get dragged to the clinic.

Sarpe666

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I also had a similar issue in testing after fixing Dillon, but I modified the event where that happened and supposedly fixed it. If you're playing version 1.01 then apparently there's something I missed and it's not fixed. It might have something to do with going through doors at the exact time when you get dragged to the clinic.
That happens when trying to go to bed as well when a box pops up saying you should get some sleep your character becomes invisible and you can't move or do anything.
The version where this happened has the folder name FSA 1B Tower 1.01(default name I didn't change it) and the one I restarted it on is named FSA 1B12P1 so I don't know which one is the latest one. I just wanted that clarified since I don't wanna go through all that dungeon crawling battles and stuff just to have the game crash on me or hang in this case. Also this is not a complaint to you I admire the fact that you took up such an immense task of creating a game like this and I respect that and like the game.
Also I'd like to mention that saves are not compatible between these 2 versions. So which one is the latest one between the 2 and if neither is could you please copy a download link for me here.

kissofthehell

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

The latest version is the Tower 1.01. Currently the Tower is only acessible due to Paladox blocking the Abyss because he is redesigning it.

And the best way is to "avoid" sleeping/food events. After a few days you get a "mental" note when around those things happen.

The best i could recommend is to keep saving so if you have to reload you dont loose much.

Sarpe666

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Ok so I figured out that the bug I mentioned happens when the guards come to take you for the check-up while you're in the middle of doing something like chopping and probably the rest of the activities you're allowed to do in the Tower. Also may I suggest a clock item so you know how much time you have left before you have to go to bed.

OP
Paladox

Paladox

Tentacle God
Reputation score

There's a clock on the wall but it can be a little unhandy I guess. I will make a note in my to-do-list to make these events less intrusive and another note to try to fix the glitches with them. There's a switch that I turn on whenever the player enters a boss room or is chatting with an NPC, etc.. that disables the time, doctor visits, etc.. type events until that event is over. I need to use that same switch whenever you go through doors, apparently.

It seems there's a lot of issues with The Tower that I need to work on and fix. I'll go back to that after I do some more work on the other parts of the game so there will probably be another Tower update before I reconnect it to The Abyss.

Last edited:

kissofthehell

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

There's a clock on the wall but it can be a little unhandy I guess. I will make a note in my to-do-list to make these events less intrusive and another note to try to fix the glitches with them. There's a switch that I turn on whenever the player enters a boss room or is chatting with an NPC, etc.. that disables the time, doctor visits, etc.. type events until that event is over. I need to use that same switch whenever you go through doors, apparently.

It seems there's a lot of issues with The Tower that I need to work on and fix. I'll go back to that after I do some more work on the other parts of the game so there will probably be another Tower update before I reconnect it to The Abyss.
Looking forward to the reconnection.

Also you might want to check if the Scorpion chase has that "switch" because im sure one of the eatings triggered there. Since the scorpion isnt exactly a boss room (has save/oil/orb).

Sarpe666

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I know about the wall clocks. I meant something portable or like display it above the gold.
Aside from that I have a question do you get your tools back in the Tower and does the leveling up of skills happen only by using upgrade orbs?

kissofthehell

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I know about the wall clocks. I meant something portable or like display it above the gold.
Aside from that I have a question do you get your tools back in the Tower and does the leveling up of skills happen only by using upgrade orbs?
I think you get the tools in The Abyss since there are chests and items that you have to have axe/pickaxe toget in Tower. Paladox stated we will return to the tower at some point.

Sarpe666

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I think you get the tools in The Abyss since there are chests and items that you have to have axe/pickaxe toget in Tower. Paladox stated we will return to the tower at some point.
Well I found rocks that keep you from progressing or so I thought at first but they are in the way of exploring certain things in the caves and those Sad Muki enemies...I don't know what to say I feel so cheated after I kill all the other enemies and they don't want to come out so I have to escape the battle especially since they come with enemies that can damage Sienna a lot and poison both Dillon and her and in the end you get no reward.

By the way what are life and magic essences for, they can't be used.

TheLordofRopes

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This game is sadistically difficult and I love it.

I'm not sure if anyone suggested this, but would it be possible for you to enable an option to mass produce a specific type of item (such as a lv 1 tonic) with a couple clicks, rather than hundred it would take otherwise?

kissofthehell

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Well I found rocks that keep you from progressing or so I thought at first but they are in the way of exploring certain things in the caves and those Sad Muki enemies...I don't know what to say I feel so cheated after I kill all the other enemies and they don't want to come out so I have to escape the battle especially since they come with enemies that can damage Sienna a lot and poison both Dillon and her and in the end you get no reward.

By the way what are life and magic essences for, they can't be used.
Paladox said the Sad Muki's are supposed to come out of hiding when they heal to full HP. I suggest trying to stun them with Dillon or just escape the fights if they are in one.

Sarpe666

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Paladox said the Sad Muki's are supposed to come out of hiding when they heal to full HP. I suggest trying to stun them with Dillon or just escape the fights if they are in one.
I might try that but as I've seen they're quite agile and the bind goes away after they're hit. And you were right about the scorpion meal events do interrupt the scorpion fight and afterwards I found that there's 2 holes blocking both paths so you can't re-do it after you get back from your meal. I guess you can get around that by doing it after Dillon leaves your party and by the way what are you supposed to do in the scorpion room just avoid him?

kissofthehell

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I might try that but as I've seen they're quite agile and the bind goes away after they're hit. And you were right about the scorpion meal events do interrupt the scorpion fight and afterwards I found that there's 2 holes blocking both paths so you can't re-do it after you get back from your meal. I guess you can get around that by doing it after Dillon leaves your party and by the way what are you supposed to do in the scorpion room just avoid him?
Run,run, when get in combat escape, run more, then flip lever and he dead

OP
Paladox

Paladox

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well currently the only way to kill the sad mukis is if you can get a critical hit with Dillon on your first turn.

I finally figured out how to fix them so that they will unburrow at full life.
Also I think I should remove the burrow/unburrow animation and add a sprite for the burrowed version of the muki. It's a bit of a visual mess. xP

hedean

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Don't know if this was mentioned before but.

Do you know the door to the right behind the clinic (The one Dillon not letting you to enter and where you get the kids back.)

If you tried going there right after losing Dillon and before removing the antimagic collar, you'd still get Dillon's dialog and prevent you from going thru until you remove the collar.

Also, the Boss Zombie/Frankenstein has a flow which makes the fight easy. By standing the middle of any of the horizontal paths (right where he teleports) you can hit safely w/o taking any damage.

Last edited:

kissofthehell

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Don't know if this was mentioned before but.

Do you know the door to the right behind the clinic (The one Dillon not letting you to enter and where you get the kids back.)

If you tried going there right after losing Dillon and before removing the antimagic collar, you'd still get Dillon's dialog and prevent you from going thru until you remove the collar.

Also, the Boss Zombie/Frankenstein has a flow which makes the fight easy. By standing the middle of any of the horizontal paths (right where he teleports) you can hit safely w/o taking any damage.
The Zombie can still hit you when you are there. When he spawns he either attacks left or right. So you still have a chance to get hit.

hedean

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The Zombie can still hit you when you are there. When he spawns he either attacks left or right. So you still have a chance to get hit.
Not so, be right where he spawns, right in the middle, you and the boss will overlap causing no damage to each other. just move to the safe side and hit/rinse/repeat til victory.

Oh and its ver 1.01 so just if you wonder.

hedean

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Not so, you have to stand exactly where it spawn, right in the middle of any pathways. You and the boss will overlap with no damage taken. All you have to do is move to the safe side and hit him from behind.

Its ver 1.01, the latest version in case you are wondering.