What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ONEONE1] Dark Elf Historia / ダークエルフのヒストリア RE173356 RJ173356

dardamex

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: [ONEONE1] ダークエルフのヒストリア

If you were so inclined (and knew how) you could just upload it to sukebei as a torrent.

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Uploaded, sent to everyone who PM'd me.
Holy sh- this thing is big! o_O, This might take a while...or maybe not, checked Database. Surprisingly very little here. =/

Last edited:

ToaruLL

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Tried most of those ideas to fix it, updating my graphics driver atm nvidia by the way geforce gtx 970,

searched google for your example and just came up with the mv and some problems with the editor nothing close to me unfortunately.

I'm not sure how resizing game window will help since in full screen i get the same and this is happening on the normal maker window....

Well i'm just now downloading the full game from dlsite so i'll try most of these fixes or laughably maybe there was an script that just wouldn't work in the trial directory properly and will work in the full-game's lol

Either way thanks for the help everyone~

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Holy sh- this thing is big! o_O, This might take a while...or maybe not, checked Database. Surprisingly very little here. =/
It's largely voice files for MC.

kaalveiten

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Last game was very similar in size iirc.

Puttana

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

kaalveiten, thanks for sharing. Love you, bro! rep+ :D

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

So just looking at the flow chart and the 7 endings the game have (again, similar to Dystopia you generally ends up in dark route if you lose in a chapters' final quest)

1 and 2: Be virgin, win the last quest and pick one of two options to pick which of these ending you want.

3. Win the last quest in normal route but not a virgin.

4. Fail the last quest of normal route

5. Win in the last quest of dark route

6. Lose but have never given birth

7. Lose and have given birth

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Tried most of those ideas to fix it, updating my graphics driver atm nvidia by the way geforce gtx 970,

searched google for your example and just came up with the mv and some problems with the editor nothing close to me unfortunately.

I'm not sure how resizing game window will help since in full screen i get the same and this is happening on the normal maker window....

Well i'm just now downloading the full game from dlsite so i'll try most of these fixes or laughably maybe there was an script that just wouldn't work in the trial directory properly and will work in the full-game's lol

well i have gtx 960, with 8 core cpu, and 8 gb ram an running fine with no fps drops what so ever, so if game reinstal helps or not - pleas tell so, if not will try to find diferent solutions, and game resizing may help, since vx ace runs un very low resolution, try to mess in nvidia controlpanel with -> adjust desktop size and position ->overide scaling mode set by games and programs

reddo

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I'm a little late to help, but what CPU are you running on? The graphics card matter very little for RPG Maker.

Two things about RPG Makers before MV: they only run on a single thread and they are as sub-optimized as they come.

The reason the main map is giving you trouble is because it is a very large map and has a lot of events. And RPG Maker processes each and every one of those events every single frame. The scripts mess with this and "fix" it, while introducing a huge amount of bugs (because events are not being processed and sometimes they should have been).

For RPG Maker games you'd be better off having one or two really strong cores than having one of the modern 8-cores which have 8 weak ones, although there are stronger 8-core options out there as well. Tbh very few games really manage to take advantage of multiple cores since it's easier to develop in a way that the bulk of the work stays with one or two threads.

RPG Maker MV will create multiple threads, but somehow I've seen it running worse than the RPG Makers before it.

saviliana

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Why are you posting a link to a game that has shota in it?
Actaully the game don't feature shota sex (I think), all I can find was the elf having sex in front of the boy and not going to touching him. And the boy doesn't even go fully naked (at the mainline missions), so I think we can hardly consider this game is shota rigged.

If people creak the game file and found if there is any shota relaied I would be shock, why would they put a file burried so deep like they don't want people to find it?

Dragon248

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Actaully the game don't feature shota sex (I think), all I can find was the elf having sex in front of the boy and not going to touching him. And the boy doesn't even go fully naked (at the mainline missions), so I think we can hardly consider this game is shota rigged.

If people creak the game file and found if there is any shota relaied I would be shock, why would they put a file burried so deep like they don't want people to find it?
【本作のコンセプト】
●7種類の結末があるマルチストーリー。
●基本CG枚数は過去最多となっています。
●姉ショタ、NTR、そしてメインヒロイン以外の寝取られHシーンなどもあります。

RJ173356_img_smp1.jpg - (The picture to the left in the first row of smaller pictures inside of the image.)

Last edited:

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So to understand what the hell am I seeing in the status screen.

人間 - Human
モンスター - Monster
NPCエッチ - NPC Lewdness

戦闘時SEX - Combat SEX
敗北後レイプ - Post-defeat Rape
セクハラ - Sexual Harassment

オマンコSEX - Vaginal Sex
アナルSEX - Anal Sex
フェラチオ - Fellation

オナニー - Masturbation
絶頂回数 - Climax Frequency
ぶっかけ射精 - Bukkake Ejaculation

膣内射精 - Intravaginal Ejaculation
腸内射精 - Intestinal Ejaculation
口内射精 - Oral Ejaculation

トイレ使用数 - Toilet Used
アルバイト - Part Time Job
ストリップ出演 - Seen Naked

売春 - Prostitution
露出会話 - ?
母乳搾乳量 - Milked Breast Milk

Anyone have an idea what the ? is?

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So to understand what the hell am I seeing in the status screen.

人間 - Human
モンスター - Monster
NPCエッチ - NPC Lewdness

戦闘時SEX - Combat SEX
敗北後レイプ - Post-defeat Rape
セクハラ - Sexual Harassment

オマンコSEX - Vaginal Sex
アナルSEX - Anal Sex
フェラチオ - Fellation

オナニー - Masturbation
絶頂回数 - Climax Frequency
ぶっかけ射精 - Bukkake Ejaculation

膣内射精 - Intravaginal Ejaculation
腸内射精 - Intestinal Ejaculation
口内射精 - Oral Ejaculation

トイレ使用数 - Toilet Used
アルバイト - Part Time Job
ストリップ出演 - Seen Naked

売春 - Prostitution
露出会話 - ?
母乳搾乳量 - Milked Breast Milk

Anyone have an idea what the ? is?
Number of conversations when nude in public (exhibitionism).

kissofthehell

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Oh the game is out? Cool, looking forward to the partial.

saviliana

Sex Demon
Reputation score

【本作のコンセプト】
●7種類の結末があるマルチストーリー。
●基本CG枚数は過去最多となっています。
●姉ショタ、NTR、そしてメインヒロイン以外の寝取られHシーンなどもあります。

RJ173356_img_smp1.jpg - (The picture to the left in the first row of smaller pictures inside of the image.)
I am in shock now, I teazed myself with the old phone cable.