What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ONEONE1] Dark Elf Historia / ダークエルフのヒストリア RE173356 RJ173356

ToaruLL

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: [ONEONE1] ダークエルフのヒストリア

yeah seems to be just this game i played another game and i'm getting over 30fps in other games when in a town or something

And i had that disabled but i'm still getting around 10fps in the town when only the game is running~ Could be just the game itself isn't performance friendly

perakurakarakerot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

maybe corrupt script or something ?
my toaster(i kinda mean it) run it just fine

ToaruLL

Sex Demon
Reputation score

a script in the game or in the vx ace rtp?

I do remember similar things happening in other games and such very strange~ I mean I can grin and bear it but why can't I have the same as everyone else you know~

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

When you play it, did you Alt + Enter and run it in fullscreen?

ToaruLL

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I don't usually play in fullscreen anyway but I tried and no difference still low fps when I'm in the town. Just a reminder that I hear there is scripts that say they improve fps when there's lots of actors and events in one map but I'm guessing to put new scripts i need an actual copy of rpg maker..... yeah no

YllariusCroceus

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I don't usually play in fullscreen anyway but I tried and no difference still low fps when I'm in the town. Just a reminder that I hear there is scripts that say they improve fps when there's lots of actors and events in one map but I'm guessing to put new scripts i need an actual copy of rpg maker..... yeah no
Tried running it as an admin? Sometimes that helps. Other than that, use task manager to see if you're using a lot of CPU/RAM from something, depending on your specs. Chrome is a RAM hog so if you aren't running a lot of ram even something like that can do it.

Disabling AV if you have em might help.

Running a malware scan might help (I use Malware Bytes.)

Other than that, I'm a big proponent of formatting and reinstalling windows regularly, though it's not exactly the easiest task on the list.

perakurakarakerot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

a script in the game or in the vx ace rtp?

I do remember similar things happening in other games and such very strange~ I mean I can grin and bear it but why can't I have the same as everyone else you know~
script or probably something else, dll or system file maybe, in the game(demo)

you're not supposed to require additional script if everyone else also doesn't

or maybe it's parental control HAHAHAHA jk *slap*

Attachments

ToaruLL

Sex Demon
Reputation score

hahaha parental control! i'm old enough to do that my own kids now, not that i have any kids of any description.

Anyway,

Admin I've tried no changes

i've been monitoring task manager to see and yes I do realise chrome is a hog which is why closing everything related to chrome does increase its performance but only slightly, fyi I'm running 16gb RAM

I'm using Windows Defender and I've had no troubles with it not sure the difference between that and malware is techsavvy loss again

Yeah no only recently upgraded to Windows 10 which is basically a reformat because my Fallout 4 was suffering some heavy fps loss as well works fine now though...

Could be a missing script/dll file/ or something else in where? the game or the maker?

perakurakarakerot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

should be the game if your other rpg maker vx ace game r fine
redownload demo ?

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

try to change games directory location, windows sometimes blocks sum stuff in documents folder, update video drivers ( sometimes new versions are faulty, or
updates got errors while updating) run as admin (sometimes windows blocks/reduces virtual memory to pussyass regular user), install/update all those microsoft restributial, visualstudio, ++ shits, try resize game windows using sizer ( ) if none of them helps, may be your hardware that does not like unoptimezed rpgvx scripts
p.s. you could provide more info on what videocard you have, or search net with keywords ["your videocard" low fps rpg maker vx ace win 10]

Last edited:

saviliana

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Its out today, by japen site. But it maybe only releasing in japen site.

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yup, it's out, cross your fingers for no banshees in the full version.

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

>Dark Elf
>Blonde

I sense something weird here....

Anyway, I'm not sure there's any Dark Elf NTR game that can beat Shadowcore, but I'm sure as hell I'll enjoy this one, seeing two of my ten top fetish are in it.

So... any news on the download link?

-edit-

Oh wait, so it just out today.

I thought it's awhile after the release.

Last edited:

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Aye, out on English DLsite as well. Waiting on link then i start on partial.

Gamer23

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Damn it, i dont like big breasts. =(
Otherwise it would be a game just suited for me. =s

torkenstiem

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Damn it, i dont like big breasts. =(
Otherwise it would be a game just suited for me. =s
well, atleast she dont start out asa full blown slut like their other games :p

Dragon248

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I am uploading now. Should be done an hour from this post.
That's Dystopia I mentioned in the start, so this game should be up your valley still.

And looking at the decrypted CG, this time the 'love interest' is a shota so there's even less reason to care for his despair upon seeing her NTR'd.
If you are going to share this game, the link can only be shared through PMs due to shota content.

Last edited:

kaalveiten

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

If you are going to share this game, the link can only be shared through PMs due to shota content.
Oh bloody hell I didn't know that. Well shoot me PMs everyone that wants it and I'll start sending it off when I finish uploading it.