What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ONEONE1] Dark Elf Historia / ダークエルフのヒストリア RE173356 RJ173356

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [ONEONE1] ダークエルフのヒストリア

The art is good, if only they stopped with the whole "Tits bigger than my head" thing and made their art "cuter" or more moe for once... Personal opinion
Indeed, they could have managed the same "bounce" effect without going ridiculously oversized like that...

I'm happy they tried for a "normal" character to corrupt as in ディストピアの略奪者, and not a slut from the beginning.

torkenstiem

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The art is good, if only they stopped with the whole "Tits bigger than my head" thing and made their art "cuter" or more moe for once... Personal opinion
mannnnn, r u pedoph ?
jk....
even tho yer "jokin", out of curiosity, what does that have to do with liking smaller breasts?

stttar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

ONEONE1 + Dark Elf = the dream

perakurakarakerot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

even tho yer "jokin", out of curiosity, what does that have to do with liking smaller breasts?
thou r rite, it got nothing to do, nowadays we even got illegal loli with big b-b-b-breast

didn't mean to offend yer poor waifu with small breast

mannnn my head spinning with all these NTR types shits and legal-illegal loli shits

on topic
all right this is oneone1 first game with shouta in it iirc cmiiw

Iceforge

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Another oneone1 game with a virgin clear and this time even a "pure love" route.
Truly we live in weird times.

autizboyz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I cant believe that i actualy looking forward to this game, since weakest go to the wall came out oneoneone is like a diffrent company

Nastro123

Demon Girl
Reputation score

If I understood correctly. the game will be released tomorrow) "DL版&同人誌 好評発売中です!"

Puttana

Reputation score

If I understood correctly. the game will be released tomorrow) "DL版&同人誌 好評発売中です!"
Rep+ for the good news :D

Nelico

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Dark elf, NTR & the new 'style' they seem to follow now, me likez.

At least this time her breasts seem to have the same size, this kinda freaked me out in their last game.

kaalveiten

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Does anyone know if this will be released on english dlsite at the same time as JP dlsite? I know some circles do simul release but I don't know if oneone1 is one of them.

saviliana

Sex Demon
Reputation score

while oneone1 has a good history with games.
lately i dont really like there latest game but that is my preference
i really like to see what they are going to do now
Term "Good history" only applys on RPG games that were made by rpgmakers form oneone1, any other than that isn't what you should call good.

saviliana

Sex Demon
Reputation score

It was more like they completed the game and send it to DLsite to check if there is any problem for releasing, once they got it through the checking then it will be on shelf.

And the comment you've quote was for the comics they were selling already. Wasn't talking about the game.

D-D

Reputation score

Has anyone else been playing the demo?

After the quest where you deal with the bandits you get 2 more quests. The other one is just getting a mushroom from some tentacle plant forest area, after that you take it to some npc in a big house.

But I have no idea what the second quest is about.

EDIT: Ok, it seems to be another npc in the first town in another big house's 2nd floor, merchant dude.

Last edited:

Nastro123

Demon Girl
Reputation score

It was more like they completed the game and send it to DLsite to check if there is any problem for releasing, once they got it through the checking then it will be on shelf.

And the comment you've quote was for the comics they were selling already. Wasn't talking about the game.
Ok. this is bad*(

ToaruLL

Sex Demon
Reputation score

hey is anyone getting some really big fps drops when in the main town i'm getting a max of 8fps which is god awful for the graphics card i'm using I'm on Windows 10 running the vx ace rtp without the vx ace software, since I've never needed it in the past to play these sorts of games.

Can anyone lend a hand on what I need to do to fix this fps drop or explain why its happening~

ziodyne

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Nothing like that happened to me.. I'll ask the obvious first, you don't have anything running in the background right? Like youtube or twitch/steam for example and you aren't downloading any torrents?

You can try to shut your computer down and then back on to see if that will fix it, you might have a program running that is hidden and you hit shortcut keys or something.

ToaruLL

Sex Demon
Reputation score

thanks for your reply yeah sometimes even with nothing running in the background and just the game it only slightly gets better but not where I'm expecting it to be....

Might try shutting down and retrying can't say that will work though and I'm thinking there is something hidden that is running and slowing down the system, no idea how to find it yet alone do something about it though...

Anyone techsavvy care to lend a hand~

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Disable any automatic translation software and then run the game. That's probably the only difference I've seen between completely different systems and capabilities.