What's new

RPG [OneOne1] 没落令嬢-ボツラクレイジョウ- (RJ188796)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Oneone1 new game

Btw since nobody else have mentioned it.

The game title will be 没落令嬢

没落 - ruin/fall/collapse
令嬢 - usually used for daughter of nobility

So Fallen/Ruined Lady?

bluewr

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Btw since nobody else have mentioned it.

The game title will be 没落令嬢

没落 - ruin/fall/collapse
令嬢 - usually used for daughter of nobility

So Fallen/Ruined Lady?
Deposed noble lady would be a more correct translation.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Deposed noble lady would be a more correct translation.
Just trying to keep it within 2 words since that's how the kanji is :v also in novels usually it's ruined/fallen as translation for a noble that lost their title so I went with that.

(I know it can implies other meanings)

bgnac

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Just trying to keep it within 2 words since that's how the kanji is :v also in novels usually it's ruined/fallen as translation for a noble that lost their title so I went with that.

(I know it can implies other meanings)
The plot boils down to:

"I'm a noble lady"

"Fuck there goes my house"

"Fuck there goes my country"

"Better get off my ass and do things now"

Dashboard320

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Am i the only who found Bitch Police good?

I'm guessing it's cause the art was good (imo). I mean yes there some scenes that were big turn-offs. But the insta-fuck gameplay, and the "moves" made it unique. It's like CircleKame's Odachi and F4 where you can change the individual clothing of the PC, it was pretty unique.

Now, i'm not saying i didn't enjoy the Weakest and Historia. It's just that BP like game wouldn't be bad.

samlans

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Am i the only who found Bitch Police good?

I'm guessing it's cause the art was good (imo). I mean yes there some scenes that were big turn-offs. But the insta-fuck gameplay, and the "moves" made it unique. It's like CircleKame's Odachi and F4 where you can change the individual clothing of the PC, it was pretty unique.

Now, i'm not saying i didn't enjoy the Weakest and Historia. It's just that BP like game wouldn't be bad.
i also found it a good game, i also found therer first game with a white skineed elf very good that was one of the first hentia games i played only to lose it after i bought a new pc

Dashboard320

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i also found it a good game, i also found therer first game with a white skineed elf very good that was one of the first hentia games i played only to lose it after i bought a new pc
Lol. Oneone1- Bitch Police was literally my first H game. After the first Head scene i quit. Then didn't touch it till i finished my second H game- A Tale of Two Swords (not 2.0, i don't think 2.0 was out back then), i finished Bitch Police after AToTS.

asaness

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

what a time the day we all get excited over a oneone1 game release

Dufoe

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Personally, I feel like their latest RPG games convinced me they make great stuff. Even without a translation you can see branching paths and tons of scenes. The variety is hard to pass by.

bgnac

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I said the plot, not the game.

But we should make a drinking game out of it: Take a sip every time the CG changes the girl's face to an Ahegao. Take a sip if the voice line is a banshee scream.

Finish if a weird/large (usually both) insertion is used. Thank god they don't do it that much these days.

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I said the plot, not the game.

But we should make a drinking game out of it: Take a sip every time the CG changes the girl's face to an Ahegao. Take a sip if the voice line is a banshee scream.

Finish if a weird/large (usually both) insertion is used. Thank god they don't do it that much these days.
Actually, off the top of my head, I don't think the last 2 RPG's had banshee screams at all, at least nothing worse than most average RPG's and certainly nothing like their usual ones, so yay!

ON82

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Actually, off the top of my head, I don't think the last 2 RPG's had banshee screams at all, at least nothing worse than most average RPG's and certainly nothing like their usual ones, so yay!
Yeah, luckily they moved away from the really weird stuff (screaming, tree trunk dick nipple fucks and so on). Their last two games moved them from 'ignore' to 'one of the best' for me. Especially the whole slowly developing/changing groping in the cities is top notch.

I wish more games would do that along with branching paths and a somewhat slowly escalating H setting. Nothing worse than a massive gangbang after 20 seconds of gameplay. At least for me.

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah, luckily they moved away from the really weird stuff (screaming, tree trunk dick nipple fucks and so on). Their last two games moved them from 'ignore' to 'one of the best' for me. Especially the whole slowly developing/changing groping in the cities is top notch.

I wish more games would do that along with branching paths and a somewhat slowly escalating H setting. Nothing worse than a massive gangbang after 20 seconds of gameplay. At least for me.
Yep. I love it when the heroine's face gets slowly more ahegao-ish over the course of the game. Very satisfying for me.

With a note on that, I think I understand why this game was so appealing to me, even though it's a huge grind to win 1 fight, and there's no CR.
http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=29430&highlight=demon+ninja+hunter
It's the slow ahegao-ness of the heroine.

EverworldJalil

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Always liked Oneone games and they always appealed to me. The heroines are sexy and I like the design for this new one.

They are improving as well as I am liking how their games give you the choice to eithed make them a bitch through choices or keep them a virgin until their good endings.

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah, I have to say, over the last few years I've been getting tired of the whole "Lust system" style of games simply because so many of them are doing them badly lately! (With a few exceptions)

So the combination of branching story lines etc is a really nice touch that I honestly wish more games would take note of.

That being said, they seem to have a mastery of RPGMaker that they didn't have before, so I assume they hired a new programmer or something.

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah, I have to say, over the last few years I've been getting tired of the whole "Lust system" style of games simply because so many of them are doing them badly lately! (With a few exceptions)
Yup, but I still find it better than the vast majority of insta-slut settings, which are (for me) the laziest thing ever, and therefore the most boring to play.

qs1988

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

game is planned to release next month

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The creator is messing around in the demo video, but like the other games the main character will take up prostitution offers once she loses her virginity.

Not a fan of the enemy designs at all since the proportions look well out of shape. Not sure if the rape during battles is active once virginity is gone like the assassin game which started this current trend of branching storylines.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

The game's website just got update, some new content include more info on the game systems and character introduction including 5 different clothings the main girl will be in + 2 other characters.

So the 3 routes are:
Normal
Slave prostitute
Fallen (to evil)

The primary difference between the slave path and the evil path seem to be whether she's in the dominating position or not, both path still include lots of sex.

To quote some 'example situation' of the evil path.
Kill a man who's bad at sex.
Gather a bunch of men to have orgy.

Status
Not open for further replies.