What's new

RPG [OneOne1] 没落令嬢-ボツラクレイジョウ- (RJ188796)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raviel891

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: Oneone1 new game

They updated the site with H-scene images. they seem to be moving away from what was found in their older games (the first two were too much so I am not counting them). It is a bit disappointing. The fact that these new games are not linear like Bitch Police is something I like.

Nelico

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Anyone knows the exact release date? It still says November and from the way they update their website once a week I really thought they'd release it today, but we only got a PV and a teasing teaser on their developers blog...

bluewr

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Anyone knows the exact release date? It still says November and from the way they update their website once a week I really thought they'd release it today, but we only got a PV and a teasing teaser on their developers blog...
Their twitter have more information, they finally finish debuging their game today with the release of the final PV, but one more run through to make sure no more bug.

And the release date is expected to be late november or early december(Depending on how long dlsite approve)

Blog also has this update

Sakrilas

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Pregnancy Confirmed!

Is she preggers, or just filled to the brim? If it's the first option, yugifan must be invoked

Some one correct me if I'm wrong... but the text in this image says:
その頃には誰かも知らない男の子を宿し、 臨月を迎えていた。

I'm using machine translation here, but it looks like this text says she's in her last month of pregnancy.

It also says something about not knowing about the child. I'm assuming it's talking about her not knowing who the father is...but the machine translation options were all really vague. "She was pregnant with the boy whom nobody knew at that time".

Anyway...
Pregnancy Confirmed!

Last edited:

kaine3d

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

begin the yugifan incantations and rites

Anurabis

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I've already prepared the sacrifical goats

bluewr

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Is she preggers, or just filled to the brim? If it's the first option, yugifan must be invoked
Pregancy and about to give birth, the father might be any of the men or not in that scene.

perakurakarakerot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Can someone find if pregnancy or birth record are listed in the stat?
curious whether the pregnancy are gameplay mechanic or progress event(e.g. birthing event as its enter new chapter)

Rin Umiko

Reputation score
Re: Pregnancy Confirmed!

その頃には誰かも知らない男の子を宿し、 臨月を迎えていた。
The text roughly means she was bearing a child, whose father is unknown (most likely too many partners to know who is the father), and was about to give birth.
My best guess is it's all in one scene, meaning you can't..... enjoy walking around while being pregnant.

EDIT:

Can someone find if pregnancy or birth record are listed in the stat?
curious whether the pregnancy are gameplay mechanic or progress event(e.g. birthing event as its enter new chapter)
Unfortunately, nothing related to pregnancy.

Last edited:

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

EDIT:

母乳搾乳量 = Amount of milk extracted from lactating breasts.

Some game companies like Astronauts Sirius like depicting mature women who naturally lactate without being pregnant, but this protagonist is between 18 to 21 years of age. That is the only entry in the stats screen that is remotely related to pregnancy. There isn't an explicit count for number of pregnancies, number of fathers etc.

The new PV released yesterday showed off what happens to NPCs on the evil route. Also, if the correct skills are chosen enemies who rape the main character in battle can die from the orgasm. It only works for certain sex positions so it isn't guaranteed to finish the combat immediately. An improvement over previous games where rape during battle prolonged the combat unnecessarily after the scenes had been viewed at least once.

Last edited:

perakurakarakerot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

母乳搾乳量 = Amount of milk extracted from lactating breasts.

Some game companies like Astronauts Sirius like depicting mature women who naturally lactate without being pregnant, but this protagonist is between 18 to 21 years of age. That is the only entry in the stats screen that is remotely related to pregnancy. There isn't an explicit count for number of pregnancies, number of fathers etc.
I bet those are just for some milking events
Considering this is fantasy RPG, there's chance gonna be something along the lines of magic stone/device milk woman blah blah ancient civilization/aetherial alchemy, some way

set, period
the pregnancy are limited events

bluewr

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

They just submitted to dlsite, and should have the coming soon page, today or tomorrow

kissofthehell

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Ah sweet. Has anyone said if they will pick this game for partial?

Status
Not open for further replies.