What's new

SIM [Old Huntsman] Jack-o-nine-tails [SLG]

Alploochra

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [SLG] Jack-o-nine-tails

On an other subject, has someone trouble with the egg birthing thing ?
Some games, it just doesn't start with...

B00marrows

Tentacle God
Reputation score

After someone asking about health i was testing it out seeing what i could find out.

I completely forgot i had a slave with "weakened metabolism" after she passed out it turned out she was also prego...

so i ended up doing more damage than anything lol.

I think a huge part of health is food/calorie's, well fed slaves are healthier. ill continue testing on a better slave and report any finding's

Also has anyone tested feeding a slave fiend's cum? how good/bad is it?

Alploochra

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Mood goes down a little unless she's a pervert, where it goes up. But it costs nearly nothing (a fiend pen rent).
An assistant doing the milkmaid chore can't become parasited, as it seems.
As calories go it's as useful as any other food.

Food and sleep won't allow a slave to go past healthy, fitness is there for that (martial arts and other physical skills can probably contribute a little bit but fitness and health are locked together from blue to green).

The complexity of the game is misleading, you should use QGen if you want to know a mechanic.

Darkstrain

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

asisstant milkmaids even with max stats can still get parasited by your fiend, specially if your fiend already grew into a leviathan or bigger, it does not happen very often though, but i still recommend a save every end of the day.

Alploochra

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

(...) Interestingly, in the original code it looks like if you manually tell them to milk the fiend they get infested, but not if you have the milkmaid option set. Go figure. (...)
And I didn't find anything, too.

I'm not finding why the eggbirthing doesn't work in some games, still. No idea. She just doesn't start laying eggs.

AltairPL

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

asisstant milkmaids even with max stats can still get parasited by your fiend, specially if your fiend already grew into a leviathan or bigger, it does not happen very often though, but i still recommend a save every end of the day.
or you could just sterilize slave/assistant - this prevents both pregnancy and parasite infestation
also didn't try that for assistant, but slave parasite can be "healed" in clinic - costs 25 IIRC

Alploochra

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

But you have to choose between sterilization and eggs - when they DARE TO BE LAID. What's wrong with you Isabella ?

Nevertheless, the code seems to not check for parasiting when doing milkmaid chore as an assistant. Perhaps the 1.21 did something about that but I'm not finding it.

AltairPL

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

my assistant has "milk farm" lactation, so I barely have a place in fridge for any other food anyway, so I can live without fresh eggs every morning ;)
I have another problem however - first fiend (raised for special mission) reached leviathan level without a hitch, but second can't even get to 2nd level (forgot its name) - maybe he doesn't like pro milkmaids :D

Alploochra

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Eggs allow you to have a better quality of food for free and this has a lot of benefits.

Tea Leaf

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Just browsing this thread, it sounds like slaver scientists pooling their knowledge to distil the perfect sustained perversion.

Carry on.

Darkstrain

Reputation score

Just browsing this thread, it sounds like slaver scientists pooling their knowledge to distil the perfect sustained perversion.

Carry on.
but before we proceed do YOU have the qualification to become a distiguished part of our guild?

Dideldidum

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Can anyone tell me if a slave loses empathy by milking the fiend as an assistant? (she is only open in pride).

kenkashi501

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Ok, so I hate to ask this but how do you install the translation. I read the installation guide on the first page and I also went back about 20 or so pages and couldn't figure it out. The installation guide just says " unpack it above with file replacement" but I have no clue what this even means. I tried unpacking the files in the all three folders (the main folder, the game folder, and the fastqsp folder) but it didn't work. Can someone please help me with this.:(

AltairPL

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Ok, so I hate to ask this but how do you install the translation. I read the installation guide on the first page and I also went back about 20 or so pages and couldn't figure it out. The installation guide just says " unpack it above with file replacement" but I have no clue what this even means. I tried unpacking the files in the all three folders (the main folder, the game folder, and the fastqsp folder) but it didn't work. Can someone please help me with this.:(
When you unpack game archive you'll get 2 folders, 2 readme's and one .bat file - just copy contents of "Jack-o-nine-tails" folder from EN translation archive to "Jack-o-nine-tails" folder and use .bat to start the game.
Have fun playing ;)

kenkashi501

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

When you unpack game archive you'll get 2 folders, 2 readme's and one .bat file - just copy contents of "Jack-o-nine-tails" folder from EN translation archive to "Jack-o-nine-tails" folder and use .bat to start the game.
Have fun playing ;)
hmm, The download that I have only has an src folder, a readme.md, jack.qproj, and splitfile.py all inside a zip file called jack_english. Which would be why it was impossible to figure out. What the heck did I download.... I found the correct download link further down. -_-

Tea Leaf

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

but before we proceed do YOU have the qualification to become a distiguished part of our guild?
I am content to just learn and begin my slaver apprenticeship.

Nyu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How can I load a saved game in this game? I can't find the option...

Sarav

Reputation score

How can I load a saved game in this game? I can't find the option...
Click on Game in the top left corner. Took me awhile to figure it out myself.

Shiramizu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How do you efficiently sell S+ slaves? I currently am trying to sell one with Exquisite beauty Mysterious exotism and Graceful style and all the offers at the auction stop at 3000-5500. My mark is recognized and I've done all the services at the saloon.