What's new

ACT [ おいらん一味 / Oiran Ichimi] アイリス☆アクション / Iris Action (RE087520, RJ087520)

Bastille

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Iris Action

It's a mistake a lot of developers make early on and it's best to just let it be. Development is steadily proceeding so it is bound to be finished eventually. The worst thing to do in this situation is complain and especially act like we're somehow entitled to this game. It is being made because they want to so encouragement is the best way to keep things on track.

shiwoa001

Reputation score

Why are some people talking as if this coming is coming (very) soon? Unless I missed something, creator man has only really said that he's still working on it and that it will be done when it's done. From my experience following his games, he can really take his time on projects, but they also end up being of unusually high quality, so I'm just going to sit tight and wait for it to actually be released. Not that I don't want it to come out soon, mind (I would be thrilled if those of you saying it's coming soon are correct). I'm as eager to see this game as the rest of you.
What other games did this author make? I thought he was only working on Iris Action (and has been for while). It would be nice to know.

OP
Stiltzkinator

Stiltzkinator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

What other games did this author make? I thought he was only working on Iris Action (and has been for while). It would be nice to know.
This guy is behind the Earth Gaiden series. Those games are more about gameplay and don't have any hard H-content, but a lot of the enemies have attacks which are of a suggestively ecchi nature.

shiwoa001

Reputation score

This guy is behind the Earth Gaiden series. Those games are more about gameplay and don't have any hard H-content, but a lot of the enemies have attacks which are of a suggestively ecchi nature.
I see, thanks. Google time.

Djinbu

Demon Girl
Reputation score

It seems as though the game is out being tested by 20 people, five of which are in other countries. Let us hope the testing goes well so the game is released sooner.

Starke

Banned
Reputation score

I don't think the game is THAT good, pretty original and original art I'll give you that.

Good enough to make me open my wallet.

But still not that great.

Dungeon Chronicle 2 is where it's at xD

Kakalun

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I don't think the game is THAT good, pretty original and original art I'll give you that.

Good enough to make me open my wallet.

But still not that great.

Dungeon Chronicle 2 is where it's at xD
i sincerely disagree. To me this looks like it will become one of the best hentai out there, second only MGQ series.
But of course, different people have different opinions so i wont say much on this.

Starke

Banned
Reputation score

i sincerely disagree. To me this looks like it will become one of the best hentai out there, second only MGQ series.
But of course, different people have different opinions so i wont say much on this.
Yes I know, but the game like, the BIG thing that is a throw off for me, is how short the game is / is going to be.

Roanoke

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

New post on the blog!

No pictures or anything and haven't made the effort to try and piece by piece it yet. :<

platanus

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

in a nutshell, game's pretty much complete and he's chosen the test player(s) from the 20+ entries, and hopes to start the testplay soon, game takes about 30 minutes to complete if you rush through it, less than 30 minutes if you ignore the enemies and coins, will take a while if you try to collect all the scenes

it's hard to strike a balance between gameplay and hentai contents, something kyrieru of kurovadis also mentioned, in terms of gameplay he could've added more indepth conversation with NPCs, skill learning plots and levelling up plots, but instead this time he chose to opt for more h-content over gameplay, and he hopes this spells out well in terms of reception and sales

Djinbu

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So... Play it on the hardest difficulty? Awesome.:)

Perhaps Kyrieru will put a hard mode on his next game...:p Maybe even a nightmare mode.

Ayra

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

it's hard to strike a balance between gameplay and hentai contents, something kyrieru of kurovadis also mentioned, in terms of gameplay he could've added more indepth conversation with NPCs, skill learning plots and levelling up plots, but instead this time he chose to opt for more h-content over gameplay, and he hopes this spells out well in terms of reception and sales
I personally much, much prefer when the emphasis is on the gameplay rather than the h-content, but based on the demo I'd say that the gameplay was pretty fun so it's still definitively a must-buy from me even with that news.

Kakalun

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

new blog update. He's going to release the game by the end of july ? A new trial version ? Maybe someone can help me understand better as i used google translate. :eek:

OP
Stiltzkinator

Stiltzkinator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Okay! There has finally been talk of an actual release date for the first time in months, and what's now expected is...the end of July! The release date on DLsite was even finally updated to reflect this, and there have been many excited people commenting on his blog about this as well (it seems people had previously resigned themselves to an August release), so here's to hoping we aren't disappointed.

Zabz

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

This time im really confident, considering the game testing thats been done by not just him so he has much more input on the game :D

-creators are usually pickiest with their own work so overthink it