What's new

ACT [ おいらん一味 / Oiran Ichimi] アイリス☆アクション / Iris Action (RE087520, RJ087520)

Sess-

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Iris Action

well based on that post he has less done than i assumed from his previous posts, which makes me guess the release date being closer to the end of august rather than july. :(

though it also makes me wonder whats slowed his original progress so much since he originally planned on releasing it late april.. :confused:

though ill be just watching his videos now :p

rocketboyz12

Demon Girl
Reputation score

maybe the videos are a sign of him telling us that he's goin to release next week.who knows

HERO1000

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Remember what happened to saki quest when it's author focused on meeting the original release date?.......it got rushed and ended up with much less content than it was supposed to have.

I say this author has all the right to push back the release date for as long as he wants to as long as there's progress.

RyonaMasta

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Agreed, give the author more time to repolish the game.

Nothing good ever comes out of a rush job, look what happened to D3.

Sess-

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

D3's problem was too long production time, the games been revamped so many times during its 12 years of production its no wonder i just got terrible, all the info they released about the game on 2008 is all void because its been all scrapped atleast twice since that, same thing happened with DN: forever, redone time after time, bounced around from studio to studio, redone some more etc.

While sure the author has the right to even just scrap the whole project if he feels like it, it doesnt forbid me from questioning/wondering on why this and that happened.

When he misses the original release date by so much and after which the game is pushed back over and and over again, it does make me wonder that why is it all happening.

Before its out theres a reason for these threads to be here aswell, talk and speculation about the game and everything around it.
No reason to come herpderp ragin here about the authors rights just because people get a bit dissappointed over the fact that it once again didnt hit its supposed release date.

omp1234

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I remember when Bungie went to E3 for Halo 2 saying "LOL whoops we're not done yet, give us two more years."

It's still my favorite game of the series despite them being total cockteases and admitting to scrapping 1/3 of the game's content due to time constraints.

So I have faith that, despite the delays, it's still going to be a great game. Because sometimes it's just as simple as the game not being ready yet.

OfficerTJHooker

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Here's an idea. How about we just hold off on posting in this thread until we have something useful to contribute? You know, something like a blog update, or a rumour relating to the release of the game, and so forth. Frankly I'm getting a little tired of people saying 'they can't wait any longer' and debating about the specifics on whether or not the author is still working on it.

If it's cancelled or released, we'll find out in due time. Until then, just sit tight.

Radocks

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

seems like there's an update on his site.

from the translation he's talking about the pictures on his blog

he also says somthing about it being almost finnished, but i could be wrong,

can anyone in here give a better translation maybe and post it here?

sorry about my english :D

Edit:

there's also a link in the new post on his blog that will take you to another site that has some pictures of varius things,

pages on the site.

Garden: it has some nice pics. even one from UnHolYSaNctuaRy

Gravyard: it's basicly an imege gallary

thoes are the only interesting ones.

Last edited:

mrblack

Lurker
Reputation score

He posted another delay but said hes getting very close and getting people to test the game for different computer specs.

platanus

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

in more details, he said the background drawings are just about all complete

just one more game over scene to go

and fixing up the actions on the monsters in the 4th stage

lastly is fixing up event dialogues and the programming for ending

he's looking for ONE test player that found the trial version heavy on their computer, but since this blog was posted last friday I am pretty sure he's found a test player already

Mansoor95

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Here it comes!!!
Just a few more..hours?!

OMGOMGOMOGMOGMOMG

OP
Stiltzkinator

Stiltzkinator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Why are some people talking as if this coming is coming (very) soon? Unless I missed something, creator man has only really said that he's still working on it and that it will be done when it's done. From my experience following his games, he can really take his time on projects, but they also end up being of unusually high quality, so I'm just going to sit tight and wait for it to actually be released. Not that I don't want it to come out soon, mind (I would be thrilled if those of you saying it's coming soon are correct). I'm as eager to see this game as the rest of you.

Djinbu

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Because it was slated for March, then April, then May, then June....

Rem

Reputation score

The blog got updated again. It looks like he wants to beta test some performance issues till July / August. That is, if Google Translator isn´t messing too much around.

Zabz

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

The blog got updated again. It looks like he wants to beta test some performance issues till July / August. That is, if Google Translator isn´t messing too much around.
Yeah, it appears it may take until august for this to be out..Sorry to burst anyones bubbles. Best not to stay up late at night waiting on it for a while.

HERO1000

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Yeah, it appears it may take until august for this to be out..Sorry to burst anyones bubbles. Best not to stay up late at night waiting on it for a while.
Actually that's good news, the longer the game takes the less chance it'll end up half-cooked. All the delays are worthwhile if they're not because of laziness or lack of progress.

Ayumi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Looking forward to it still, but I think the reason some people are getting impatient is due to the fact that the creator of the game has repeatedly insisted on specific months for release dates only to announce that it would be released the next month, then the next month, then the next month... ad nauseam. I do agree that it's best to not rush a game for quality's sake. If it was announced as following a "when it's done" schedule from the start though, there would probably be a lot less (vocal) impatience on the forum.