What's new

Officer Chloe - Operation Infiltration - v0.8.2 Released June! (Updated OP)

OP
Key'

Key'

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Officer Chloe - Operation Infiltration - (Upgraded)

Weekend Update News (Version 0.25a):

Right, so what's going on? Well, I'm working on the weekend part of the game. Over the course of the weekend, there will be time frames; Morning, Noon and Night. Each time phase will have events that can only be triggered during that time of day. I have a planned 14 scenes planned to take place over this time period. Of course you will only be able to do 6, with one which will take place for everybody. Some scenes will be accessible as new ones, like the scene which was teased where Chloe goes to confession. Others will be continuation of other events, for example on the morning where you chose whether to go to work early, or head into town, these scenes will be continued depending on which route you took. There are also two different scenes based on whether you began the NTR route or not, so there are going to be plenty of things you will want to go back and do again to find new scenes. I say I have 14 scenes planned, but knowing me, I'll get another cool idea and want to put that in too!

So where am I at? Well, I've done all the morning scenes and i'm hammering my way through the, Noon scenes! This is where most scenes will of course be accessible as it's the middle of the day. This includes an opportunity to change Chloe's outfit depending on where you are with her morality. Guess that's an incentive to get it low right? Well, some scenes will only be accessible with higher morale levels. You might want to make two save to get the most out of the game. Also I just want to note, that even after all the scenes are done and dusted, I'll have a heavy load of NPC interactions to do. Some mini tasks in here to change your morality level and of course the Easter Egg continuation.

What can we expect? A lot. Every scene is different, they're going to have their own fetishes which will be concentrated on. So, don't expect to do one thing with one guy/girl just to end up doing the same with somebody else. I don't plan on recycling any scene, so everything will be unique and you won't find yourself hitting the text skip button just to get the same shit over and done with. One thing I will say, if your expecting to find some actual intercourse scenes in this update, there won't be. Well... There is one, but you'll have to wait and see what that is. Slow and steady over here guys, no insta-slut, I hate that in games myself.

I want to tell you now what I have planned for after the weekend, because it's pretty exciting, but I'm going to hold off for now, there will be a lot to explain. Just so you know, there will be loads of routes to take and some will mean you don't make it to the end of the week/day. Resulting of course, in the much requested, GOR scenes!

This is a snippet from what I told my Patrons earlier this month, I just thought that I would post something here, seen as though I said I would and still, I haven't until now.

Byk

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Ohhh... confession sounds interesting :D Got one question about routes... Will you work on both at the same time or you will finish 1 first like in Adventures of Tara? Everything looks great so far, can't wait for next update :)

OP
Key'

Key'

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Ohhh... confession sounds interesting :D Got one question about routes... Will you work on both at the same time or you will finish 1 first like in Adventures of Tara? Everything looks great so far, can't wait for next update :)
I'll be working on them all at the same time, yes :).

OP
Key'

Key'

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Hi everybody,

I decided to make a blog not so long ago, been meaning to tell everybody on here, but never got the time. Anyway, you can find some teaser images there and it'll be updates weekly with new ones, or just news. I did this so that the public can see more of what I'm up to as it's easier for me than doing it on here.

Anyway here is the link:

It's pretty new, so there isn't much there at the moment, but in time there will be :).

Thanks.

mrdots

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It's a fantastic idea! ;) I think you should create your blog using Wordpress. It's super easy to use and mantain. I would include a newsletter subscription so that visitors can subscribe and receive news by email.

Anyways... cool idea, I'll defitenly keep an eye on your new blog

Nytemare

Sex Demon
Reputation score

What version is the current free to play demo that you have up?

Also do you have any plans for beast content? I know you said no loli/shota and a few others but beast content didn't seem to be mentioned either way.

Supereroticgames

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You using RPG maker to make this game ?

OP
Key'

Key'

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

What version is the current free to play demo that you have up?

Also do you have any plans for beast content? I know you said no loli/shota and a few others but beast content didn't seem to be mentioned either way.
There will be a new free release soon, but it will only be one up on the demo I believe. As for beast content, there is some optional stuff, yeah, but not much.

You using RPG maker to make this game ?
I am, yes :)

Supereroticgames

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

There will be a new free release soon, but it will only be one up on the demo I believe. As for beast content, there is some optional stuff, yeah, but not much.

I am, yes :)
not bad not bad at all. :) I used to love using that software :)

OP
Key'

Key'

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

With the release of version 0.25. I am releasing and old version of the game for free here, for those who haven't already played. Version 0.1.1a:

:).

Nytemare

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Bugs:

On the day that Chloe gets her new outfit, before you talk to your chief and head to the locker room: if you talk to the officer at the evidence desk on the far right, it shows Chloe's avatar in her new outfit and the officer acts like she's wearing a really sexy outfit.

I didn't have much time to play so I barely got caught up to where the last demo left off. I'll find more bugs later.

OP
Key'

Key'

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Bugs:

On the day that Chloe gets her new outfit, before you talk to your chief and head to the locker room: if you talk to the officer at the evidence desk on the far right, it shows Chloe's avatar in her new outfit and the officer acts like she's wearing a really sexy outfit.

I didn't have much time to play so I barely got caught up to where the last demo left off. I'll find more bugs later.
Fixed this problem in a future update, but thanks :).

Nytemare

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I figured it would be fixed by now, but I also personally would have made a bug fixed version before making it open to public. Anyways, good work!

When Chloe goes to meet up with Louis on the crime scene, she says: Right. Well excuse me, I don't want to get wet stood out in the rain all day!" The word stood should be replaced with standing.

After arresting the murder suspect, when you go back to the police station for interrogation, if you go into the Sheriff's office, he says "Louis, is waiting, Chloe!" First of all, that's a ton of commas. None of them are actually needed. Second of all, the Sheriff isn't even in the room, so it's odd that he's talking to you.

Last edited:

stoper

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I figured it would be fixed by now, but I also personally would have made a bug fixed version before making it open to public. Anyways, good work!
I think what he meant is that the bug was fixed in later version, available for patrons.
He's just releasing an older version as a bonus, not making a public demo.

Nytemare

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I think what he meant is that the bug was fixed in later version, available for patrons.
He's just releasing an older version as a bonus, not making a public demo.
I know that's what he meant. But it doesn't change what I said though. If there's a bug in an old version, I would have fixed it before releasing it publicly. Because if it's something that he knows about, how hard is it to fix it? Especially if it's already fixed in a later version. If I see a bug in anything, public or patron, I mention it because I assume it wasn't caught/fixed.

ltpika

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Where is the councilor?

geebster

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How often are there patron updates? I have thought about being a patron for Chloe for quite some time, but it has been in development quite some time too. It definitely is a lot better now than the first demo, but how often is content added?

winter0s

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How often are there patron updates? I have thought about being a patron for Chloe for quite some time, but it has been in development quite some time too. It definitely is a lot better now than the first demo, but how often is content added?
Well, he redid the game from ground up. The update before this was released sometime in April. I guess there are a lot of additions in the latest update.

Reputation score

Well, he redid the game from ground up. The update before this was released sometime in April. I guess there are a lot of additions in the latest update.
He has done a ton of work, I played with an early version and it is REALLY different.

OP
Key'

Key'

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Where is the councilor?
He is in the building opposite where the Doctor's would be. The door is facing south. so you can't see it. Also, keep note that you can only go there on Sunday.

Going to be monthly now, that last one took me a lot longer due to the amount of work put into it.