What's new

Officer Chloe - Operation Infiltration - v0.8.2 Released June! (Updated OP)

pirro

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Officer Chloe - Operation Infiltration - (Upgraded)

I think it's a solid way to garner more buzz around you as a game creator, those that like what they see will proceed to support you to get their hands on content asap, and those that can't afford to support you for the moment will also garner goodwill.
Also noted games doing this almost completely stops it from getting leaked, so the the bonus for Patron holders will solidify.

Dole

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Found 2 bugs.

When you have the new uniform and talk to the girl se (outside) you wear your old uniform in the picture.

And when you are in the police station and you have your appointment (Louis?) and all people are gone and you go west to talk to the officer (jail) and go back to the main police room all people are back and it is midday.

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I think it's a solid way to garner more buzz around you as a game creator, those that like what they see will proceed to support you to get their hands on content asap, and those that can't afford to support you for the moment will also garner goodwill.
Also noted games doing this almost completely stops it from getting leaked, so the the bonus for Patron holders will solidify.
I shared my anti-leak method with Key which means, while it's not completely leak proof, whoever leaks it will be instabanned from Patreon. He started with Kemono/Makoto who was caught red handed, many more leakers to come.

Good job Key ;)

rykdragon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Look, who is talking? Every movie be watched, every game be played was orginal and never used torent and emule and try to hang to dead leakers. In my friend's country teachers earn 100 dolar in a mount. I like leakers.;)

I remember a game whit same name this one. But its created by Keiran. I like Keiran hes fast and when he was update give lots of context. But his story is awful, dialogs poor... At least in your game she dont suck because sameone say suck this dick.
-You rude to citizen so suck this!
-Ok!
What the fucking is that?:D
Like spanking scene.
-You didnt sing the paper so I spank you!
-Ok!:D Dude, dont do that.
But in the dialog Key' figure out what is wrong in this scene. İn the beging of the game we choise what she can do but after (whit update) we cant choise any thing. And the worts part for me Chloe's new outfit. İf we cal her "Officer" she must wear a uniform. Skirt and tank top isnt a police uniform. You can desing more revealing uniform. Super Mini skirt or shorts and thin white shirts. Take her car and give her a bike like a beach police. Let her sweat and her bra visible more cb point dont wear a bra in future ext ext... I dont know do samething senseful. She isnt a dedective why she wear a NORMAL clothes. İf you ask my openion old unifor better than this. İts a NORMAL clothes not a reveling one.

I am not in your patreon system so you dont have to listen to me. When upon a time every creater make a game whit sharing motive. Now motive is money. I dont blame them. But I miss that days.

So its a good game, more better lines, more better story but so slow. 4 mounts thanks god we see her breast. At this pace, I thing she will die virgin.:p

İf you see Keiran say hi for me. I miss him some way.;)

As always sorry for my bad English and the other things.

stoper

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I shared my anti-leak method with Key which means, while it's not completely leak proof, whoever leaks it will be instabanned from Patreon. He started with Kemono/Makoto who was caught red handed, many more leakers to come.

Good job Key ;)
And this stopped the leakage?

OP
Key'

Key'

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Found 2 bugs.

When you have the new uniform and talk to the girl se (outside) you wear your old uniform in the picture.

And when you are in the police station and you have your appointment (Louis?) and all people are gone and you go west to talk to the officer (jail) and go back to the main police room all people are back and it is midday.
Both of these bugs were fixed in a hotfix released on Tuesday.

And this stopped the leakage?
As hrpgheaven said, he shared a method with me to discover leakers of my game, or any game really. I put this into action and found the person responsible, he has now been blocked and most developers know his username so they can block him too if they'd like to.

stoper

Sex Demon
Reputation score

As hrpgheaven said, he shared a method with me to discover leakers of my game, or any game really. I put this into action and found the person responsible, he has now been blocked and most developers know his username so they can block him too if they'd like to.
My point is - fighting piracy is a tough job, even an impossible one.
Your game will leak. Usernames get changed, IPs too, proxies are being used...
Your best move is to make a quality product, keep your fans invested, and count on their honesty.

OP
Key'

Key'

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Your best move is to make a quality product, keep your fans invested, and count on their honesty.
Where I totally agree with everything here. I have to say that I know fighting piracy Is impossible, but to have your game shared on day one just takes the piss in my opinion. I will keep moving to make a quality product to keep my fans interested. They're my priority and that's why I don't spend as much time promoting my game anymore. It's about making my Patrons happy that already have now :).

Last edited:

stoper

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Where I totally agree with everything here. I have to say that I know fighting piracy Is impossible, but to have your game shared on day one just takes the piss in my opinion. I will keep moving to make a quality product to keep my fans interested. They're my priority and that's why I don't spend as much time promoting my game anymore. It's about making my Patrons happy that already have now :).
Oh, I feel you, mate. Not only is sucks to see it happen on day one, but there are cases where those people actually make money from your hard work and that's just bloody wrong.

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It's not supposed to stop piracy, it's supposed to be a deterrent towards releasing the game on day 1, which is a very douchey thing to do. Patreons work their asses off to support you and other people get what they paid for with no effort, now, I'm all in favor of sharing stuff online and what not AFTER a while, but on day 1 it's just scummy as fuck, much like some people here that talk shit about it but don't have the balls to say who they are ^_^

Last edited:

eekgames

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Piracy is always a pain to deal with. I've had two successful endeavors in which piracy was a huge concern. In one situation, I wasn't safeguarded. There was actually nothing I could really do. I still did really well with it though but I wonder how well I could have done if it wasn't so easy to get the product for free. In another project (a subsequent one), I made a mandatory login/validation to my web server in order to access it, and it worked really well. I had an online database that controlled access and kept statistics about how often an account was logging in. It's a lot more work, and it detracts from your work on the product, but if you're really worried about piracy, it might be worth a look. Although, the drawback to that is how many people say "I I have to register to play this? Meh, not worth it".

Nimrod

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

much like some people here that talk shit about it but don't have the balls to say who they are ^_^
Agree with most of what you said, but if an inside man shows his/her/its identity by taking credit for the leak, that's not having balls of steel, that's being a complete moron. It defies the very definition of working under cover. :p

Piracy is always a pain to deal with.
Talking in general, about no one in particular.

That's cause you can't, and you wont. You want to think you can, but the harder you try, the harder you fail, and the worse you feel about it.

The funny part is that realistically speaking the actual loss a developer gets from piracy is minimal compared to the amount of effort one puts into actually fighting it. I mean, you could be releasing content faster, increasing the happiness of those that actually pay you, if you didn't waste so much time worrying about finding solutions about piracy that end up making life harder on those that actually pay you.

Because those that actually pay you, are the ones you should be focusing on, since those that don't pay you, the pirates, are not magically gonna decide to pay you or grow money they don't have access to, because you put up a convoluted series of loopholes leading to quantum encrypted lines of text written behind the declaration of indipendence with the blood of christ.

The people that don't pay you, wont pay you, period. Cause those people will simply find their low hanging fruit somewhere else, because your content is as far from being exclusive as toilet paper, there is a shit ton of it everywhere.

Also, the harder you make your product to get, the less exposure it gets too. If less people play it, less people talk about it, less people share it, less people know who the fuck you are, less people are likely to support you on your patreon, less money you make.

In the end, fighting piracy costs you effort and reduces your income, so unless you are a renown giant company, with milions to waste in publicity stunts and personalized super hardcore DRM able to last the eternity that is a whole month, don't fight it.

You are not the hero of this story, you are just a vendor, if you play too hard to get, people are just gonna grind a bit and buy the better gear in the next town.

What small producers don't understand, is that the real money is not in selling your games, the real money is in selling your brand. The real money is not in your dlsite downloads, it's in your monthly patreon check. You need to realize that piracy is not something that will disappear cause you say so. EA can't beat piracy, what chance do you have?

You need to stop complaining about life being unfair, and find a way to make a profit out of it, play around piracy, use it to your advantage. A free release will never be pirated, never, but may still increase your patreon. It's like fishing, you make some mash at home, using your money, and you throw it into the lake for free, and then wait, fishes will come to you from the other side of the lake. It will take time and patience, but in the long run it will make you the most profit, and most of all you won't have to eat your guts worrying about piracy, making you a better and healthier person. A win-win situation.

Akabur can make 9k a month just from patreon with instant piracy, and who knows how much money Zone makes with T-shirts and such when you can get his flash and art the moment it's released for free. But to get there it took time, patience, effort, and luck. Sure as fuck they didn't get there with ingenious anti-piracy technology.

iRoxor

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The funny part is that realistically speaking the actual loss a developer gets from piracy is minimal compared to the amount of effort one puts into actually fighting it. I mean, you could be releasing content faster, increasing the happiness of those that actually pay you, if you didn't waste so much time worrying about finding solutions about piracy that end up making life harder on those that actually pay you.
I have to agree with Nimrod on this one. Piracy is something you can't fight, our society has breathed it since our conception, it's in our genes. Rather than spending your time fighting a futile fight, try figuring out ways to use it to your advantage. Put out something amazing and give people an incentive to pay you. It probably isn't going to be that amazing thing you put out.

OP
Key'

Key'

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

So, one of the biggest complaints of my game was the cum textures I use. I've began using a new one and wanted to see what everybody's opinion on it so I can edit it if need be.

Let me know your opinions guys :).

Legrandxav

Lurker
Reputation score

Looks enough real to me!

Good Job!;)

XSI

Lurker
Reputation score

Looks good

But it kinda looks like someone came on her face, and then without cleaning she made sure her hair was sitting right for her photoshoot

That, or that cum came in at a really weird angle

Nimrod

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Looks really good.

OP
Key'

Key'

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Looks good

But it kinda looks like someone came on her face, and then without cleaning she made sure her hair was sitting right for her photoshoot

That, or that cum came in at a really weird angle
The image was only made for a concept. It's not had much done to make it look realistic other than with the cum.

Bellboy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The strands of cum look good, but the small drops look a little off. A bit too red. Looks a bit like she has a rash or something.

OP
Key'

Key'

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

The strands of cum look good, but the small drops look a little off. A bit too red. Looks a bit like she has a rash or something.
I think the red of the small drops is actually it reflecting off the skin.