What's new

(Nutaku) PeroPero Seduction

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) PeroPero Seduction

ALL THE REGULARS ARE FULL OF FRIENDS! i wasn't able to add a single person lol. you guys are all full.

how do i find my own ID?

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

ALL THE REGULARS ARE FULL OF FRIENDS! i wasn't able to add a single person lol. you guys are all full.

how do i find my own ID?
Same as your nutaku ID, or click yourself in friends list.

Felonone

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

hm, one more question, since i have 30+ SR wild cards, what should i do with them? it's safe to use them on my "common" SRs or better wait till, i find someone i really want to max out?

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

here's my ID: 302252

let me know if you're adding me and your name so i can accept you

edit: just got a 5 pseudo streak and missed the gold card... please tell me you can earn reveal cards without money.

Last edited:

yozaku

Demon Girl
Reputation score

yozaku

ID: 837828

add me :D

Howie

Cthulhu
Reputation score

hm, one more question, since i have 30+ SR wild cards, what should i do with them? it's safe to use them on my "common" SRs or better wait till, i find someone i really want to max out?
Depends. If you're going for raw power, there's a card list on the gachas that show how much power they have at Level 100, so you can hold your wild cards until you get a really powerful one, then dump them all into that one.

If you're not going straight for power, just use them on any old SR you choose. Personally, I'm holding my wild cards until I get Ayako or Misa.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

In all honesty, I had no idea there was a lv 100 card list, so I ended up putting all mine in the SR I pulled from normal gacha which just happened to be Ayako.

Howie

Cthulhu
Reputation score

edit: just got a 5 pseudo streak and missed the gold card... please tell me you can earn reveal cards without money.
Yes, you can earn reveals without money. Mostly in events, so there's not a lot of opportunity to get them right now, but there are a few missions that have them as rewards.

In all honesty, I had no idea there was a lv 100 card list, so I ended up putting all mine in the SR I pulled from normal gacha which just happened to be Ayako.
Fair enough. Ayako's one of the more powerful cards available at the moment anyway. I just want her because I really like that artist's work.

SybillaISsoCUTE

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Yes, you can earn reveals without money. Mostly in events, so there's not a lot of opportunity to get them right now, but there are a few missions that have them as rewards.

Fair enough. Ayako's one of the more powerful cards available at the moment anyway. I just want her because I really like that artist's work.
You get 1 reveal at level 20 - saving my SR tickets till then.

I dumped all my SR wilds in Hotaru she is lvl 58 now.
also can someone say me what this thing for

toodledoo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Going to play this, as I play aigis.

Feel free to add me :)

PuzzlePirate

Howie

Cthulhu
Reputation score

also can someone say me what this thing for
In certain events that involve raid boss-like enemies with hundreds of thousands (or sometimes millions) of HP, that item will cut their HP in half if used before the first attack is landed.

EDIT: Scratch that, that's what the Sexual Energy Drink does. The Elixir makes the enemy retreat right away, but you don't get any credit for the fight.

Last edited:

SybillaISsoCUTE

Reputation score

In certain events that involve raid boss-like enemies with hundreds of thousands (or sometimes millions) of HP, that item will cut their HP in half if used before the first attack is landed.
Ok thanx, it is useful thing then=)
Can you also explain how squirrel works? doeth it matters what i give to her and how much of any given item?

Howie

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Can you also explain how squirrel works? doeth it matters what i give to her and how much of any given item?
Sort of. As you add more and more items of higher value, the Confirm button at the bottom will turn bronze, then silver, then gold. Each time, you have a chance of getting the card of that rarity.

Again, you have a chance of getting that card. There's also the possibility of getting other various items like wild cards, gacha tickets, reveals, etc.

Also, I edited my post about the Elixir just as you posted, because I was actually incorrect before.

Mangomon

Reputation score

Time to fight the waves of nostalgia. ID: 731517

Kinda cool to know what going on story-wise.

SybillaISsoCUTE

Reputation score

Sort of. As you add more and more items of higher value, the Confirm button at the bottom will turn bronze, then silver, then gold. Each time, you have a chance of getting the card of that rarity.

Again, you have a chance of getting that card. There's also the possibility of getting other various items like wild cards, gacha tickets, reveals, etc.

Also, I edited my post about the Elixir just as you posted, because I was actually incorrect before.
Ok thanx, will keep it in mind=) nut color affects only card rarity? all other drops are shared? (and dat elixir not that useful then, well, it's still better to have one)

@dartred Sent you a request, IGN Kohakuren

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

to the 2 that sent request to me. i dont see any friend request to be accepted. the ign name of the account you saw was dartred right?

edit: nvm, i have to refresh the page to see the request. accept all

Last edited:

Naughty Fox

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I like it so far.

Also, add me to friends if you want :).

Naughty Fox
id:151697

Howie

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Ok thanx, will keep it in mind=) nut color affects only card rarity? all other drops are shared? (and dat elixir not that useful then, well, it's still better to have one)
No, nut color does affect other items, to a point. You're more likely to get more valuable items from a gold nut than you are from a brown or silver nut, but it's still not guaranteed.

Also, the Elixir does have some strategic value in those events. Some enemies are much more powerful than others and give loads more points, so some people use Elixirs to scare off the weaker enemies so they can save their Focus for those more powerful enemies.