What's new

(Nutaku) PeroPero Seduction

EvilAngel

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) PeroPero Seduction

I got luck with the gold button, 7x try with 10rtickets+7glasses ,finaly sr.

Are these Osawari Girls tradeable?

justin iz here

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I got luck with the gold button, 7x try with 10rtickets+7glasses ,finaly sr.

Are these Osawari Girls tradeable?
I would trade them for the pirate girl I missed (was cheated out of) long ago, Nutaku pls.

TsundereBot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

One sided collaboration... more useless content. Guess I'll start up Osawari just for rewards as well once event hits. Saving my disappointment for when they do an event in Osawari with rewards in Pero...

Last edited:

Akko13

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

some free slots once more be quick im geting flooded with lowbies.

Edit:full

Last edited:

justin iz here

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So is the next event supposed to start after the revival gacha ends? I just realized we have not had an event for a few days...Was pretty fucking refreshing honestly.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So is the next event supposed to start after the revival gacha ends? I just realized we have not had an event for a few days...Was pretty fucking refreshing honestly.
Just because you said that the next 2 events are gonna be back to back. :p

justin iz here

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You act like they have not been back to back already for the last two months!

I think this is honestly the first "break" from the normal event, two day break, next event starts cycle.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Back to back for me would mean one starts as soon as one ends. :p

blobzerz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

1. There is a new way of getting Special Effect Cards! Land among the first 1000 on the Overall Ranking-board and get Imari Sonohara to help you out as a SEC in the upcoming PeroPero event!

Meh, competition will get pretty high i bet... and i wanted to go lazy mode in this one... but then again i don't give a toss for colo slayers.

shengaro

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

we play PPS , and why we gain additional osawari reward ?

blobzerz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

purged inactives 5 slots open, leave tease if locked

[edit] filled

Last edited:

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score

we play PPS , and why we gain additional osawari reward ?
It's a crossover event. Nearly all online game companies do it (Blizzard, Trion, Nexon to name a few) as a means of drumming up interest in new or less popular games.

blobzerz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It's a crossover event. Nearly all online game companies do it (Blizzard, Trion, Nexon to name a few) as a means of drumming up interest in new or less popular games.
So i guess pero is less popular now?

blobzerz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Other way around. I think PPS has their second-highest number of active players after Aegis.
Then it should be other way around. They should try and make us play Osawari for Pero rewards. This way more players would play it and potentially stay and spend some money. Way they did it now: they are trying to get smaller playerbase join bigger?

justin iz here

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Then it should be other way around. They should try and make us play Osawari for Pero rewards. This way more players would play it and potentially stay and spend some money. Way they did it now: they are trying to get smaller playerbase join bigger?
Not quite, more people who play Pero get rewards for Osawari and think "well fuck these are going to waste, I should try that game out". If even one person from Pero plays and keeps playing Osawari and spends money on it, it was probably profitable for them.

I'll personally log into Osawari for the first time since it came out to collect them but that is as far as it goes for me.

JouteiKaji

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

The first map on Osawari burned me out from playing cause the encounter and catch rates were way too low for the first rare girl. If they fixed that then with the far lower amount of editing I might actually play it again, but if the rates are like from when I first played then I'm not even going to log on.

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I don't think they've done anything about the rates. What they HAVE done is gone back and undid a lot of the ridiculous edits.

Also, 12 people have already hit 600k.

@yugifan: I don't know if you're using consumables, but if you are, save them for phase 2. You've already racked up a pretty high elimination count which only pushes up the level of the enemies you're encountering now (to the point you're gonna have difficulty finishing them if your friends aren't around). In Phase 2, super bosses will spawn, which are worth twice as much EP, drop better items, and you get additional rewards based on how many of those you defeat.

Last edited:

blobzerz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@justin remember to get N slayer this time :D