What's new

(Nutaku) PeroPero Seduction

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) PeroPero Seduction

So, apperently there will be a Osawari Island reward on this game, so im playing it because of that...so...

241784 my code, add me if you can ,want , will candy.

Thanks, have a cookie.

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So, apperently there will be a Osawari Island reward on this game, so im playing it because of that...so...

241784 my code, add me if you can ,want , will candy.

Thanks, have a cookie.
there's a cross-over event? Explain, if you wouldn't mind.

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score

hm.. 300k and 600k will be tough for someone new to the game

How the event works, as you explore the event area, enemies will spawn. You can spend 1 focus to deal 10-20% (randomly) of your total SED damage to the enemy, or 6 focus to deal 100%. If you cannot defeat it yourself, you can ask up to 20 people on your friend list for help. The number of points you receive is 10% of the dmg you dealt to the enemy; x2 if you either dealt the most dmg or got the last hit, 3x if you did both.

anyhow, you've been sent an invite to the Church of Sza

Last edited:

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

hm.. 300k and 600k will be tough for someone new to the game

anyhow, you've been sent an invite to the Church of Sza
I think it's possible, but I don't think the effort is really worth it for a new player. :p

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

well, if they really really want those Osawari rewards..
Even if they really wanted them, the ideal strategy would be to boost sed as much as possible within the shortest time. The problem with that is the amount of effort said strategy takes since it's the one where you sit on the 1 stamina map until you max all your N cards then move on to the next area for new cards.

Then on top of that, they'd have to be fairly active for the actual event.

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well, i spend most of my day on computer, so is not that hard.
Besides waiting for Osawari Island Stamina, shouldn't be to hard for me least try get 300k EP. Almost made 18k SED Not that much, but hey, counts for something of my 1 hour of playing. xD

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well, i spend most of my day on computer, so is not that hard.
Besides waiting for Osawari Island Stamina, shouldn't be to hard for me least try get 300k EP. Almost made 18k SED Not that much, but hey, counts for something of my 1 hour of playing. xD
Well, some hard math for you: 18k SED means you'll be making -at most- 1080 EP per focus spent, and on average about 200/focus. 1 focus takes 5 minutes to recover.

The good news is, if you're willing to spend money, you can get special effect cards for this event, commonly known as "slayers" around here. Owning these cards multiplies your effective SED for the event.
The bad news is, the gacha system for slayers is a "box" full of non-slayer cards. Once you draw an SR from this box, that SR is removed permanently, which increases the chances of getting the SRs you don't have on subsequent draws. For a new player, particularly if you have bad luck, you'll be up to $40+ before you get to the slayers for any given event. In addition, Rs are NOT removed from the box, so even veterans with an "empty" (meaning all of the SRs have already been drawn) box can end up not getting the R slayers for a particular event even after spending $10-20.

Last edited:

blobzerz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Cross over event sound like biggest bullshit ever :/ You want shit for game you actually play? Waste your time on game you don't want to play!

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Cross over event sound like biggest bullshit ever :/ You want shit for game you actually play? Waste your time on game you don't want to play!
I actually sorta like the idea (it's nothing new.. many companies/sites that host multiple games have done crossover events for years. Blizzard, Nexon, Trion just off the top of my head).. just a shame Osawari was ruined for me. I'll probably still log on to get the free stuff just because.

justin iz here

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I actually sorta like the idea (it's nothing new.. many companies/sites that host multiple games have done crossover events for years. Blizzard, Nexon, Trion just off the top of my head).. just a shame Osawari was ruined for me. I'll probably still log on to get the free stuff just because.
Yeah I'm in the same boat...After they did all that editing shit I just don't care about the game anymore in the slightest, I'll log into claim my free shit because I might as well but that is as far as it goes.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah I'm in the same boat...After they did all that editing shit I just don't care about the game anymore in the slightest, I'll log into claim my free shit because I might as well but that is as far as it goes.
You'd hate the game even if they didn't pull that shit. It's more or less getting to the point where if you don't get a single slayer for an event you won't rank top 500 for the special girl.

justin iz here

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You'd hate the game even if they didn't pull that shit. It's more or less getting to the point where if you don't get a single slayer for an event you won't rank top 500 for the special girl.
hmm...Yeah that actually sounds dreadful. I guess it's a good thing they drove me away early.

AE1992

Tentacle God
Reputation score

What do you guys use when you run out of rGacha tickets for the squirrel? Been using peronamin because I had so much but I don't really want to use them all trying to get the SR.

justin iz here

Tentacle God
Reputation score

What do you guys use when you run out of rGacha tickets for the squirrel? Been using peronamin because I had so much but I don't really want to use them all trying to get the SR.
I don't use anything if I run out of tickets, we have at least 3 more events before they rotate out the cards again so plenty of time to get more.

The glasses for Gambit are a great substitute for R gacha tickets if you want it now, 3 glasses will still get you over the 1500 for the 1:30 timer (1650 actually).

I've gone through about 600 total R gacha tickets since they rotated out the cards, up to fucking 13 rares, 4 normals and still no SR in sight.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

hmm...Yeah that actually sounds dreadful. I guess it's a good thing they drove me away early.
Well, that depends. I mean it has the lolis you want, and they seem to have even stopped editing most of them lately. :p

You'd have to pretend the first characters don't exist though since they're still edited.

AE1992

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I don't use anything if I run out of tickets, we have at least 3 more events before they rotate out the cards again so plenty of time to get more.

The glasses for Gambit are a great substitute for R gacha tickets if you want it now, 3 glasses will still get you over the 1500 for the 1:30 timer (1650 actually).

I've gone through about 600 total R gacha tickets since they rotated out the cards, up to fucking 13 rares, 4 normals and still no SR in sight.
Will wait for the next event to stock up on tickets then. The glasses from Gambit seem to be hard to come by so don't really want to use them.

I've had 5 N's and 6 R's used about 350 tickets and 60 peronamin.

justin iz here

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well, that depends. I mean it has the lolis you want, and they seem to have even stopped editing most of them lately. :p

You'd have to pretend the first characters don't exist though since they're still edited.
Too late for that now, if they would have never edited anything I might still care about the game, they ruined that right quick. As always though it's good to see them moving away from editing stuff needlessly, they have gotten better about it in Pero too, it's a good sign.