What's new

(Nutaku) PeroPero Seduction

vysethevaliant

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) PeroPero Seduction

Don't use pero shake and pero burger , only R gatcha ticket . You can use shake and burger after 4/2 , see update list in pero screen for more detail .
So just a single R Ticket per feeding? Thanks, will do!

And I wish I saw this post sooner, already fed away my burgers (been using the shakes for replenishing stamina during the event). Oh well, I'll keep it in-mind for when/if I obtain more!

JouteiKaji

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I just got to the 200th floor, but I'm calling it quits for this event. I'd need to double my trophies to get the 50K girl, so that's a bust considering I only have a day left. Yeah shitty luck this event, no R slayer, constantly missing the high count trophies. I'll be lucky to stay in the top 1000.

mrezo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

at least i don't suffer alone :p
Same... that rat has given me 3 N, 6 R, 0 SR.

The best draw from her was 1 N and 1 R, but I already got both by that time.

EcchiSuki

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I'm actually having trouble getting the N card from rat, got a bunch of rares and 2 SR lol.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeeeeees~! Finally finished with Kurito, I can safely retire from the game for a few days.

blobzerz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You'll probably only need about 250k for that
And today we learned it's not true :)
People are dropinh trophies like crazy in last day. I'm currently 69, would not suprise me if i fall out of top 51-100 when i go to sleep :D

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score

And today we learned it's not true :)
People are dropinh trophies like crazy in last day. I'm currently 69, would not suprise me if i fall out of top 51-100 when i go to sleep :D
I was JUST about to post that my estimates for 100 were wrong (my estimate of 460k for 50 seems to be holding). I wasn't expecting THIS many in that range to be pushing on the last day. I modeled my estimate based on how 90-120 were performing during a 6 hour period yesterday morning and the supposition that at least half of them would quit after reaching 240k (threshold for an eGacha).

I am ashamed and will leave my statistician's badge and gun on the Chief's desk in the morning.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I was JUST about to post that my estimates for 100 were wrong (my estimate of 460k for 50 seems to be holding). I wasn't expecting THIS many in that range to be pushing on the last day. I modeled my estimate based on how 90-120 were performing during a 6 hour period yesterday morning and the supposition that at least half of them would quit after reaching 240k (threshold for an eGacha).

I am ashamed and will leave my statistician's badge and gun on the Chief's desk in the morning.
So basically, everyone had the same idea of not trying until the last day to make others feel at ease before snatching their ranks. :p

Tenchi757

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Just barely got my 50k. Those R SECs I got came in handy. I don't care about rank since I'm around 400 so I'm done for this event.

justin iz here

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I honestly think I'm going to start saving all my free tickets for Gambits, SEG slayers are fairly useless, once you get to 1 million plus you can solo almost everything in phase 1 and slayers in Coli are just a joke. Gambit is the only event that is a literal bitch without rare / SR slayers.

Also just a minor psa, remember to actually get the new normal card from the normal gacha for phase 2, funnily enough I actually forgot it existed until yesterday before I did my 50k push.

Solstic

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Edit: Filled.

Last edited:

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score

ugh, so many last-minute try-hards.. ruined my top 50 estimate too

blobzerz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

ugh, so many last-minute try-hards.. ruined my top 50 estimate too
Just woken up, i'm 110, maybe i will manage to claw back to top 51-100

[edit] my bad, that was period rank, my overall was 8x before i madly started using radars and glasses before realising my mistake :D

I honestly think I'm going to start saving all my free tickets for Gambits
That's pretty much what i'm doing with mine :)

Last edited:

Ertx

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Yeah, even with an R slayer this Gambit specifically has been ridiculous. I don't know if it's just me having the absolute worst luck or if they significantly lowered the chance to get a trophy chance, but I've gone a full stamina bar multiple times without seeing a single one. It's taken me far more effort this time just to hit 50k and last time I didn't have any slayers at all.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I honestly think I'm going to start saving all my free tickets for Gambits, SEG slayers are fairly useless, once you get to 1 million plus you can solo almost everything in phase 1 and slayers in Coli are just a joke. Gambit is the only event that is a literal bitch without rare / SR slayers.

Also just a minor psa, remember to actually get the new normal card from the normal gacha for phase 2, funnily enough I actually forgot it existed until yesterday before I did my 50k push.
Same, I know everyone else is gonna kill my bosses for me anyway. :p

Yeah, even with an R slayer this Gambit specifically has been ridiculous. I don't know if it's just me having the absolute worst luck or if they significantly lowered the chance to get a trophy chance, but I've gone a full stamina bar multiple times without seeing a single one. It's taken me far more effort this time just to hit 50k and last time I didn't have any slayers at all.
I don't necessarily think it's all that much harder compared to the first gambit. The only thing I noticed, my motivation to try hard has significantly decreased. During 1st gambit a LOT of my trophies came from the bonus stage and being very active. Using peronamins when I'm out of stamina and relying on natural focus regen.

Now it's just like, well I'll wait until last couple days then blow radars/glasses because I can't be bothered to spend stamina. :p

blobzerz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Revival gacha is on, prices are like E-gacha... so i say fuck it:p.

justin iz here

Tentacle God
Reputation score

To be honest the revival gacha is cheaper then I thought it would be, it's still too expensive for a CHANCE at old event cards, so yeah it's probably not worth it. Can't see myself spending any money for the single event SR I'm missing.

barbeque

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Tried my hand at the revival Gacha. So each roll gives you 5 R revived cards and 1 SR revived card.

Took me 3 tries to get pirate girl whatshername from the first(?) SEG event.

Ertx

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I don't necessarily think it's all that much harder compared to the first gambit. The only thing I noticed, my motivation to try hard has significantly decreased. During 1st gambit a LOT of my trophies came from the bonus stage and being very active. Using peronamins when I'm out of stamina and relying on natural focus regen.

Now it's just like, well I'll wait until last couple days then blow radars/glasses because I can't be bothered to spend stamina. :p
I mean, I definitely didn't have any motivation to try hard, because you can only have so much motivation to when Gambit is literally just clicking the go button until you get what you're there for. But I did that the last two Gambits as well and neither took me nearly as long or nearly as many peronamins as this one took to make the push to 50k, and I had a slayer this time. Part of it was that the bonus stage took a lot longer and a lot more stamina to get through, so you got the 300 trophy drop from it way less often. But there were several times that I would use a refill and just not get any trophy drops at all.

Meanwhile the squirrel dropped me the SR, which makes my count (after constant tries) 2 N, 0 R, and 1 SR. Interesting.

EvilAngel

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I mean, I definitely didn't have any motivation to try hard, because you can only have so much motivation to when Gambit is literally just clicking the go button until you get what you're there for. But I did that the last two Gambits as well and neither took me nearly as long or nearly as many peronamins as this one took to make the push to 50k, and I had a slayer this time. Part of it was that the bonus stage took a lot longer and a lot more stamina to get through, so you got the 300 trophy drop from it way less often. But there were several times that I would use a refill and just not get any trophy drops at all.

Meanwhile the squirrel dropped me the SR, which makes my count (after constant tries) 2 N, 0 R, and 1 SR. Interesting.
My count is 9N ,10R ,0SR :(