What's new

(Nutaku) PeroPero Seduction

barbeque

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) PeroPero Seduction

People are fucking retarded :/ How hard is to read "I won't accept invite from people with SED lower than 300k". This game needs simple: don't allow tease/invite from people with SED lower than.

... as a side note friend slot clear, if it's blocked by some retard send me tease saying you are from ULMF.

(not saying that people with SED lower than 300k are retards, i'm saying that people with SED lower that 300k who can't read are retards)
I don't really hold it against new players. Many may not even read the comments posted.

blobzerz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I don't really hold it against new players. Many may not even read the comments posted.
But it's common sense that someone with 500x more sed than you will prolly not accept your invite anyway.

justin iz here

Tentacle God
Reputation score

But it's common sense that someone with 500x more sed than you will prolly not accept your invite anyway.
That is your first mistake, expecting people on the internet to actually use common sense.

I dread leveling as I know I will have to deny 5000 or so 2k SED players before I find someone worth the spot.

slinkydodah

Demon Girl
Reputation score

im only lv 46 and i get this problem already i dred lv 60s :D

either way have a few spots available. tease if blocked.

TheGreyGuardian

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Basically it's like this, we're always told everything is going to expire, and it never does. One of these days things may expire like they're supposed to, but so far it hasn't happened yet.
.... everyone say it gone but i still have it from last coli .
Ah, I guess I'll just keep saving up tickets for next time then. Thanks a bunch.

Misanthropic

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Someone opened the floodgates and sent a bunch of people to attack me to give me defense victories, up to 64 wins now :eek:

Shadowfae

Demon Girl
Reputation score

It's possible to send a request without ever even SEEING the comments.

If you have a friend spot open and send a gift to someone, when they send you a return gift the box is automatically checked to request a friend. They may not even know they're doing it. The bulk of my 5-10k requests are tied to a "Thank you gift".

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score

hm.. do the (personal) rankings stop before the event does? It says 21:00 Sun so that has me a bit concerned.. anyone know which time zone that is?

AE1992

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The event ends 9am for me according to the countdown. On the overall wins rankings bit it says it ends 2am on 11/30, doesn't say a timezone though. Maybe it automatically picks up what your timezone is.

Last edited:

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score

eh, doesn't matter... dipped into my Strategic Burger Reserve to push myself into the Top 30 before reset just in case, and I'll blitz after reset

blobzerz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

eh, doesn't matter... dipped into my Strategic Burger Reserve to push myself into the Top 30 before reset just in case, and I'll blitz after reset
Pushed myself to get to top 1k... i bet i will be 1001 when they close rankings:D

I bet we are getting Gambit straight away... quite honestly it pisses me off now, it feels like they plan to: milk as much as possible from gachas as fast as possible before people get bored. It's fucking browser game, i am not giving it attention 24h/7 days a week because they have no common sense with their events. Real MMORPGs never had events that demanded such attention.

Last edited:

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I doubt they'd go -straight- into gambit.. maybe Thursday.

what they -need- to do is release the rest of Zone 4

blobzerz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I doubt they'd go -straight- into gambit.. maybe Thursday.

what they -need- to do is release the rest of Zone 4
Sorry but taking 2-3 day break= straight away, this is not normal, period.

But why would they release it? People don't spend money in story mode, just remember how 1st stage of zone 4 was mad. Shitty google translate.

Ertx

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Pushed myself to get to top 1k... i bet i will be 1001 when they close rankings:D

I bet we are getting Gambit straight away... quite honestly it pisses me off now, it feels like they plan to: milk as much as possible from gachas as fast as possible before people get bored. It's fucking browser game, i am not giving it attention 24h/7 days a week because they have no common sense with their events. Real MMORPGs never had events that demanded such attention.
I'm not sure why it pisses you off. It was made clear from the beginning that this was the pace that the JP game went, as it's an entirely event-driven game. There's literally nothing to do outside of events. Even if they released the rest of stage 4 most of the people here would be through it fast enough that they'd be back to having nothing to do in 3-4 days when gambit started anyway.

justin iz here

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm not sure why it pisses you off. It was made clear from the beginning that this was the pace that the JP game went, as it's an entirely event-driven game. There's literally nothing to do outside of events. Even if they released the rest of stage 4 most of the people here would be through it fast enough that they'd be back to having nothing to do in 3-4 days when gambit started anyway.
I use the downtime between events to wind down and play other games without having to check pero every 30 minutes. Like the last EG I was super into Fallout 4 so my end ranking was dog shit, I think I finished like 950th after a "Oh fuck the event is about to end!" push 20 minutes before the servers went down.

TsundereBot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Well... about time to finally use my medals because they're going to "expire"...

Misanthropic

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

New friendslot available, tease with ulmf. FILLED

Last edited:

Chaika-chan

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Sorry but taking 2-3 day break= straight away, this is not normal, period.
Agreed. Even the JP version took a week (5 day minimum) off in between events. Coli was the 'quick' event and lasted just about 1 week (with no rank reward card, just WC's/Ex/Card Reveals) whereas the others were 2. There was some downtime. This is just go go go.

Again, Idk if they're just trying to play catch-up or what, but it doesn't quite seem that way.

MickanNick

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

hey guys, will the shakes and burgers disappear after the coli or stay till the new event?