What's new

(Nutaku) PeroPero Seduction

Chaika-chan

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) PeroPero Seduction

I remember hitting times where it takes forever to load, but never this bad and never where it got stuck trying to get into different aspects of the game.

It took me an hour to get into the game, and then probably 5 min to get into the Coli tab. Now I can at least do the event, but I can't seem to get into the Explore or Items tabs at all. (I've cleared cache, used different browsers, different computers, etc. and after letting it sit for over a half hour trying to get into Explore it's still stuck.)

Time to open a support ticket >.>

EvilAngel

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I remember hitting times where it takes forever to load, but never this bad and never where it got stuck trying to get into different aspects of the game.

It took me an hour to get into the game, and then probably 5 min to get into the Coli tab. Now I can at least do the event, but I can't seem to get into the Explore or Items tabs at all. (I've cleared cache, used different browsers, different computers, etc. and after letting it sit for over a half hour trying to get into Explore it's still stuck.)

Good to see that there are some more with that problems :p
And i have no clue why this happens, if i get those slow loading times,
it´s in every bowser, chrome,mozilla,internet explorer...
Then i grab my tablet with puffin browser and it works perfectly :confused:

Misanthropic

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Looks like SR guaranteed gacha is about to receive new cards, seems like the previous Elite Guards are among them if the pictures are to be believed.

Ayaka Mizutani's card is shown as a R card though, maybe an oversight.
Guess they realized their mistake, the old pictures are back on the SR guaranteed gacha again.

justin iz here

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Oh thank fuck it's not only me.

I missed the exp hour event in Kanpani due to this shit, I've tried to run the games on every browser in existence and it never fixes it. I did put in a ticket like 5 hours ago so here is hoping they fix it soon.

le toucan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Leveled up again so I have another friend slot open. ID is in signature.

Edit: Full

Last edited:

Shadowfae

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Oh thank fuck it's not only me.

I missed the exp hour event in Kanpani due to this shit, I've tried to run the games on every browser in existence and it never fixes it. I did put in a ticket like 5 hours ago so here is hoping they fix it soon.
It's not just you.

http ://harem-battle.club/showthread.php?t=460&p=8014#post8014 (edit: Have to have a space here, the forums don't let me post the link directly)

A couple of people have been posting there regarding it, and I saw someone talking about it on their Facebook page today as well.

Isn't affecting me (yet). One person had success by using a VPN to get a different IP address. Seems weird that some IP addresses would be having issues, but maybe they have a specific server on the fritz and only people from a certain IP range go through that server?

justin iz here

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It's not just you.

http ://harem-battle.club/showthread.php?t=460&p=8014#post8014 (edit: Have to have a space here, the forums don't let me post the link directly)

A couple of people have been posting there regarding it, and I saw someone talking about it on their Facebook page today as well.

Isn't affecting me (yet). One person had success by using a VPN to get a different IP address. Seems weird that some IP addresses would be having issues, but maybe they have a specific server on the fritz and only people from a certain IP range go through that server?
I'll try using a proxy tomorrow when I have to reload the game again and see if it works. Not gonna fuck with stuff now after everything got loaded lol.

xMazax

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

"When spring comes around, it's time to get serious" -Kurito

Is this new? :D

shengaro

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

New or old , you not change to give her rare gatcha ticket for her card . ha ha ha ha..

xMazax

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Running out of R gacha ticket now... Still missing that SR. :mad:

Am i only one who sometimes laughs at Kuritos & Airus lines?!

Kurome

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Friend slot open ;x tease me >.>

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score

FINALLY cleared out my shakes (though I'll just end up with more when I empty my box tonight), but for now I'm clean.

Anyone still need a spot in the Church of Sza? I have a few people to kick off the island.

mrezo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

FINALLY cleared out my shakes (though I'll just end up with more when I empty my box tonight), but for now I'm clean.

Anyone still need a spot in the Church of Sza? I have a few people to kick off the island.
lurker here, don't mind if I get added. If not, no worries.

Last edited:

Shadowfae

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I do. ID is 149895.

I also had almost all my shakes cleared out yesterday... then cleared the box without realizing it was full of shakes. When I figured that out this morning, I had a moment of "grrr".

justin iz here

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I think they fixed their games not loading, that was a quicker fix then I expected. Good work Nutaku.

Also ughhhh I don't want to use all these shakes....It feels so wasteful. I might use a majority of them but keep some just in case they lied to us about removing them.

blobzerz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I think they fixed their games not loading, that was a quicker fix then I expected. Good work Nutaku.

Also ughhhh I don't want to use all these shakes....It feels so wasteful. I might use a majority of them but keep some just in case they lied to us about removing them.
I can't be arsed, if they delete them i don't care.

Shadowfae

Demon Girl
Reputation score

..do you not fear the wrath of Optimo, God of Efficiency?
I sure do, I've been working down my new shakes. Just got another level out of 'em. Should be able to get another two, I think, if I use them all.

Howie

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Had something kinda similar. When I'm out and about and I try to load any event while connected to my mobile hotspot, the progress meter fills halfway and just sticks there for the next forever. On the same computer, when I try to load it while connected to my home wifi, it loads at blink-and-you'll-miss-it speed. I know DMM also seems to have issues with my mobile hotspot, but a couple refreshes usually fixes it right up.

Am i only one who sometimes laughs at Kuritos & Airus lines?!
Not really laughing, but when Airu mentions "the newest egg-on-rice trend", it makes me curious if it's actually any good.