What's new

(Nutaku) PeroPero Seduction

Shadowfae

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) PeroPero Seduction

hey guys, will the shakes and burgers disappear after the coli or stay till the new event?
They said that they will disappear. Who knows if they actually will. We're all waiting to see, just like you.

justin iz here

Tentacle God
Reputation score

hey guys, will the shakes and burgers disappear after the coli or stay till the new event?
They said they would go away but they are supposed to go away after every event, so it's really hard to say what will happen.

We have kept them this long so who the fuck knows. I plan to use all the burgers but I'll probably keep hold of my shakes just to see, if we keep em awesome the next gambit got super easy.

Shadowfae

Demon Girl
Reputation score

They said they would go away but they are supposed to go away after every event, so it's really hard to say what will happen.

We have kept them this long so who the fuck knows. I plan to use all the burgers but I'll probably keep hold of my shakes just to see, if we keep em awesome the next gambit got super easy.
I just cleared another platinum box, used 3 of my shakes to get it to a nice even number (10) and 15 shake-halves. I can't be bothered to wipe them all out AGAIN, so will just see if they stay.

Burgers are going away tonight. Edit: By which I mean, I am going to use them.

Last edited:

Akko13

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Ugh im getting annoyed that i cant see my overall rank unless i open standings.

MickanNick

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I just cleared another platinum box, used 3 of my shakes to get it to a nice even number (10) and 15 shake-halves. I can't be bothered to wipe them all out AGAIN, so will just see if they stay.

Burgers are going away tonight. Edit: By which I mean, I am going to use them.
alright, thanks. that`s kind of annoying

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hm.. I'm starting to fall on the wrong side of 30th.. anyone remember what time (hours before close) the blitz started last time?

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hm.. I'm starting to fall on the wrong side of 30th.. anyone remember what time (hours before close) the blitz started last time?
What do you mean exactly?

1 hour before event ended princess rankings are no longer viewable, but other than that...

AE1992

Tentacle God
Reputation score

2 hours later and I have used all my shakes. It was the most soul crushing thing I have done in a long time. Going to have nightmares about chance time...

justin iz here

Tentacle God
Reputation score

They really need to put the event timer back on the page and get rid of these fucking scrolling banners, 99% of the information on the banners is useless outside of the timer that you have to wait for.

Or at the very least let us scroll the banner manually so we can just skip to the timer.

barbeque

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Last 2 hours or so... anyone stocked up some ammo for a last burst of fire?

justin iz here

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Remember to use your leftover medals if you have any, they are going to expire in about an hour and a half

mrezo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Remember to use your leftover medals if you have any, they are going to expire in about an hour and a half
I thought we had til 30th until medals expired... or are they one day ahead?

Rereading the campaign again, I thought it'll change when the next day reset missions, but it could be during maintenance time at the beginning of 30th. Thanks for the heads up, I would have a surprise come tomorrow morning.

Last edited:

justin iz here

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm going under the assumption they will expire when the event ends, Nutaku is famous for not being 100% correct with their info.

barbeque

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Thanks, got me some of those card reveals. Can never have too many I guess...

justin iz here

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Welp princess ranks are hidden, final hour is a go.

Time to get my normal April card, woe is me.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Time for me to get my SR oppai. GO TEAM OPPAI~!

Nerozx

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

people with shit taste for super oversized disgusting tits or some wacky scifi armors > witch girl

sadly....

Last edited:

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I've decided to focus more on efficiently consuming all of my shakes than to try to time/guess the multiplier, so I've already used all my burgers. I'll likely end up 5th in April support and around 15th overall.