What's new

(Nutaku) PeroPero Seduction

barbeque

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) PeroPero Seduction

So basically you need less intense events, but the events need to be 24/7.
Hmmm. Actually you may be right. Gambit seems to be in a good place for a "less intense" event

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So, is it safe to say event was supposed to start already but just didn't since there's a timer for it on the nutaku website now?

barbeque

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Well.. its the time they usually start/ end events, and nothing.

justin iz here

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well Pero is down for "end of event maintenance"

Shit boys we missed it.

justin iz here

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hopefully phase 2 actually works from the start this time....Is that asking for too much?

blobzerz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It was the sit around and do shit-all event we've been having for the past few days, clearly.
I really enjoyed it then... now get ready to log in every 25 minutes for 2 weeks or you get fuck all if you don't :>

1st event in a bit where i'll try to go f2p without trying to get any slayers, wonder how it will turn up.

justin iz here

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You picked the worst event to try that. EG is not very friendly without slayers.

Astearic

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Assuming that support does work right away (and possibly even if it doesn't) they will prob up the cap to get the seg card up to 300 again or around there.

justin iz here

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I don't mind 300 being the cap if it works from day 1, I got roughly 270 SEG kills last EG even when it was not working for the first 3 days.

And I was not really putting forth a lot of effort.

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I really enjoyed it then... now get ready to log in every 25 minutes for 2 weeks or you get fuck all if you don't :>

1st event in a bit where i'll try to go f2p without trying to get any slayers, wonder how it will turn up.
You picked the worst event to try that. EG is not very friendly without slayers.
well, I didn't really have slayers for the first three EGs (having no gacha luck at all) and it turned out alright (not getting Kanae during the second notwithstanding, despite being consistently a top 10 assister).

If assists work from the get-go, it should be fine.

Astearic

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I don't mind 300 being the cap if it works from day 1, I got roughly 270 SEG kills last EG even when it was not working for the first 3 days.

And I was not really putting forth a lot of effort.
Yeah same it wouldn't be too bad, though keep in mind that they removed the cap on finding eg last time. This was a big benefit when finding seg because you could simply keep looking for them. Now you'll need to waste money or kill them beforehand.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

well, I didn't really have slayers for the first three EGs (having no gacha luck at all) and it turned out alright (not getting Kanae during the second notwithstanding, despite being consistently a top 10 assister).

If assists work from the get-go, it should be fine.
Who's Kanae? Are you sure you're talking about a character from this game?

Nerozx

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

so uh anyone knows if nutaku plans to make uncensored version of peropero? almost every other game is uncensored so it looks kinda odd that h scenes here are censored :/