What's new

(Nutaku) PeroPero Seduction

blobzerz

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) PeroPero Seduction

so uh anyone knows if nutaku plans to make uncensored version of peropero? almost every other game is uncensored so it looks kinda odd that h scenes here are censored :/
Ain't gonna happen.... i also might break and buy 1 Egacha ticket because fuck those slayers looks hot... but then again i will get them eventually.

barbeque

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

You picked the worst event to try that. EG is not very friendly without slayers.
Actually, I think you can go far by being active and having many high SED friends. Conversely, collecting charms in gambit is really painful without any slayers, and your friends can't help you much.

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score

so uh anyone knows if nutaku plans to make uncensored version of peropero? almost every other game is uncensored so it looks kinda odd that h scenes here are censored :/
Generally when Nutaku "uncensors" a game, it means art assets have been altered elsewhere. PPS has thusfar largely been unaltered (with few exceptions), and given the choice, I prefer it this way.

justin iz here

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah I have to agree, if the choice is between them Osawaring it or leaving it alone I'd rather they just not touch it with their grubby fingers at all.

Hmm the tough choices...I might just go to bed and do the event later, no reason to start it now if I can't devote every 30 minutes to it...Sigh I hate focus events so much.

blobzerz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

We should totally make bets if they will fuck something up this time.

... they fucked up maintnance time again :p

justin iz here

Tentacle God
Reputation score

We should totally make bets if they will fuck something up this time.

... they fucked up maintnance time again :p

I fully expect phase 2 to not work, it has NEVER worked day 1 yet so why start now.

justin iz here

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm conflicted on how I feel about one stage...

On one hand it shortens the hell by a week but on the other hand phase 2 is the whole reason EG is worth doing, SEGs drop some serious stuff.

Astearic

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Games up also seems they changed the support ranking reward to be the rare rather than the sr like before.

blobzerz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Games up also seems they changed the support ranking reward to be the rare rather than the sr like before.
So before f2p players could concentrate on support and get SR; now it's only 100 cards so you can bet whales will grab it... way to fuck it up!

[edit] it's same card as 100k EP R so nvm that

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score

the EG spinner isn't costing stamina, nor awarding pero and exp

Astearic

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

nope but least can find eg. Also yeah it is stupid makes no sense, and bad reward for support.

blobzerz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

lvled up, spot open, leave tease if its blocked

[edit] filled

Last edited:

bigpenniser

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The no using stamina but getting nothing in return seems like a straight up bug.
Also got a friend slot open :)

blobzerz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Guys check the banners below game window "increase SEG rate appear"... please don't tell me they did it... because if slayers also increase SEG spawn rate it is pretty big kick in the balls.

[edit] if i understand it correctly 100k EP card has this effect so maybe it's actually positive since hetting to 100k EP before stage 2 should not be that hard.

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Guys check the banners below game window "increase SEG rate appear"... please don't tell me they did it... because if slayers also increase SEG spawn rate it is pretty big kick in the balls.
If you get at least 100k EP in phase one, you get a boost to spawn rate in phase 2. I believe that's how it's worked in jp for awhile.