What's new

(Nutaku) PeroPero Seduction

TheGreyGuardian

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) PeroPero Seduction

Someone mentioned before that Nutaku's explanation was something like this:
The +1 Free only available for gold payment. Pero payment doesn't give that privilege.

And that's the same with the N Gacha.
Aw, guess I'll just buy them in singles then.

PeroMaster

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Wow, I disappear for 3 hours for classes and I magically dropped about 500 ranks! The waifu wars are strong with this one. Except it's more of a one sided war at this point. XD

vestige

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Aw, guess I'll just buy them in singles then.
You don't lose anything if you buy it in pack... but neither get the +1 free.

Wow, I disappear for 3 hours for classes and I magically dropped about 500 ranks! The waifu wars are strong with this one. Except it's more of a one sided war at this point. XD
It Would been a chance if the card is a reward to the top 500, but this way... "Please, Feed the whale!"

TsundereBot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

New to this forum... decided to drop by because of the nature of the event. See some familiar faces from my friends list.
Used to be Tsundere, changed name to Youmu recently.

Just went along with the forum choice for princess because none of them stood out for me. Enjoy your free points team Saya.

TheGreyGuardian

Demon Girl
Reputation score

You don't lose anything if you buy it in pack... but neither get the +1 free.
Yeah, but if I have 8k, I can just buy 8 N Wilds right away instead of having 2k left after a 6 pack.

PeroMaster

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Have a spot open if anyone is interested.

Edit: Filled

Last edited:

vestige

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Yeah, but if I have 8k, I can just buy 8 N Wilds right away instead of having 2k left after a 6 pack.
Ummm. Buying 8 single or buying a pack and 2 single is the same >.> Doesn't really matter, do as it fits for you. : )

Have a spot open if anyone is interested.
Me, me, me!!!.... Oh wait, I'm already there :D

TheGreyGuardian

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Ummm. Buying 8 single or buying a pack and 2 single is the same >.> Doesn't really matter, do as it fits for you. : )
But it's less efficient to buy the pack and then go over and buy two singles when I could just buy 8 singles at once. I'm trying to min/max with my laziness here, man!

vestige

Cthulhu
Reputation score

But it's less efficient to buy the pack and then go over and buy two singles when I could just buy 8 singles at once. I'm trying to min/max with my laziness here, man!
My bad. Please, enjoy your laziness. XD

Edit:
I just realised something. Now it's really just 5 day so even less item reward from boxes?

Let see:
- Buggy system so the Princess event is pretty one sided.
- TOP100 SR Card, what is less than 1% of the player base so it's really really really limited card
- Just 5 day, Less chance to get items from Coliseum Gacha
- Oh right, and we started with the usual "Sorry bug, Game off for hours"

Seriously -.- Next Coli will be just 3 day with a "Just for TOP10" Reward Card?

Last edited:

lavos

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Kicked an inactive so have a spot open if anyone wants it.

EDIT:Filled.

Last edited:

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score

hm.. one-per-day eGacha ticket didn't reset

raska42

Cthulhu
Reputation score

New to this forum... decided to drop by because of the nature of the event. See some familiar faces from my friends list.

Just went along with the forum choice for princess because none of them stood out for me. Enjoy your free points team Saya.
Welcome to the forums then, we usually end up with 2-5 pages of pointless babble a day in this thread.

hm.. one-per-day eGacha ticket didn't reset
You must resist the urge to use them, save them for then they matter Sza! Save them for when they matter!!!

Granted, I just used 3 cause I thought one of them was cute, but her higher level art is pretty 'meh' >_<

Last edited:

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Oh hey, welcome. I see you are already a member of Club Sza. Great!

I'll probably level in two hours to open up another spot.. who is Shengaro? Kept poking me.

TsundereBot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Oh hey, welcome. I see you are already a member of Club Sza. Great!

I'll probably level in two hours to open up another spot.. who is Shengaro? Kept poking me.
Oh you're Sza. Hi you. I wonder who else is on here...

Also have like 3 slots available, ID is in sig. If you have a maxed SR as coli lead, that is all I ask for right now. (liliths preferred though)

Edit: Full

Last edited:

justin iz here

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Took a nap, was rank 200~, woke up at rank 700...Well yeah there is no way in hell I'm getting this event SR.

Again I say Nutaku (Or the Japanese devs I suppose?) can go fuck themselves, making the event SR top 100 rather then 500 was the dumbest shit ever.

I guess on the plus side the nurse is winning the race so far and I cleared the pink and silver box within 10 tries each.

raska42

Cthulhu
Reputation score

The princess with the smallest breasts is doing the worst. Go figure. Definitely not liking the top 100 crap, no way in hell I'm gonna be able to get the SR without spending a ton on puddings and not sleeping due to needing to work and all. Who knows though, maybe it'll push the whales to spend even more.

TsundereBot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Hoping the devs are merciful and at least make it top 300. That would be reasonable.

Fireinthehole

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Who knows though, maybe it'll push the whales to spend even more.
It most likely will and that will only encourage them to continue doing this.
At this point there should be a guessing game on what they'll do next to push away anyone who doesn't spend an assload of cash on just one event.