What's new

(Nutaku) PeroPero Seduction

vestige

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) PeroPero Seduction

Dear Nordland,

Could we get some clarification on this part of the event?

To me, this is saying the princesses get x amount of points depending on their rank.

This is what I get instead though, +1 point for 2nd rank.

Is this not working properly? Is it just worded wrong? Does it work some other way than I'm thinking?
Your Princess get 5 point. Every team have 5 card. If you kill 5 then the princess get 5 point, if 3, the princess get 3 point. If you lose, your Princess get fucked.
That point isn't the same as your rank point. You can check the Princess point at the middle top

Howie

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I probably should not be allowed outside.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Your Princess get 5 point. Every team have 5 card. If you kill 5 then the princess get 5 point, if 3, the princess get 3 point. If you lose, your Princess get fucked.
That point isn't the same as your rank point. You can check the Princess point at the middle top
You didn't answer my question about the multipliers listed BELOW the scrolls.

blobzerz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Terms of service of the image host.
good enough :)

@sza i personally will try to let em slide this time... they closed game in matter of minutes and unfucked it. I think strategy with pero events is to start em few hours after serwers open. Then there is chance you will start playing when shit is fixed.
... or they could test what they are doing.

Astearic

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I probably should not be allowed outside.

lol, how nice

also just rushed to 200 consec wins so I don't have to worry about it/get daily before restet. Now to watch me fall from 1st. I'm hoping that was enough to casually stay 100 now but guess we'll see.

Also for the bonus point thing I almost think thats the multiplier and just worded badly, like since saya is first its 1 x points earned. If someone with one of the other girls can confirm that, would be good.

vestige

Cthulhu
Reputation score

You didn't answer my question about the multipliers listed BELOW the scrolls.
The x1 x2 x3, what is really strange for me? If Princess #1 is Rank 1 Princess, I don't understand why you get just x1, and the for the last Rank Princess x3?
Anyway I get +1 for last rank Princess too... >.>

Astearic

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Sorry :p. I honestly am not the biggest fan of the system. As for the points thing, then not sure. They might not be working then.

Elezzo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Looks like the slayers are just as poorly implemented as last time. I'd just like to remind anyone here that getting anything less than 2 SR is just paying for a weaker version of the 3x type advantage.

uglymonkey11

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

So which princess card are people choosing the most? Which one is in the lead?

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The x1 x2 x3, what is really strange for me? If Princess #1 is Rank 1 Princess, I don't understand why you get just x1, and the for the last Rank Princess x3?
I was thinking the system was designed so that the race would be close, instead of a landslide victory for one princess over the others.

So which princess card are people choosing the most? Which one is in the lead?
Nurse.

AE1992

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Can't believe how much further ahead Saya is, Ayame will never catch up :(

vestige

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I was thinking the system was designed so that the race would be close, instead of a landslide victory for one princess over the others.
The Rank 1 Nurse Princess was a pretty good guess for landslide victory in my opinion after many post on two forum.

Can't believe how much further ahead Saya is, Ayame will never catch up :(
Sadly yes. But I like her pictures so even if N card. I get her : )

Astearic

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Yeah that's the thing to keep in mind, you will still get your girl and that should be what is most important, with sed being second. Though I understand that it still sucks.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah that's the thing to keep in mind, you will still get your girl and that should be what is most important, with sed being second. Though I understand that it still sucks.
If event does happen to be broken, and gets fixed later, then they still have a chance. :p

vestige

Cthulhu
Reputation score

If event does happen to be broken, and gets fixed later, then they still have a chance. :p
25k is the different. We have chance for the 2nd place, but the 1st isn't possible. We have some top player, but... Ehhh, we will see in the end :D

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

25k is the different. We have chance for the 2nd place, but the 1st isn't possible. We have some top player, but... Ehhh, we will see in the end :D
x 3 your points would put you guys at 41526. Would totally still have a chance. :p

Howie

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Yeah, the multipliers usually keep things pretty evened up, with 3rd place often only 1-2% behind 1st place. This just seems incredibly unfair.