Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) PeroPero Seduction

bleh.. only 4 defensive wins..

c'mon people.. poke the Sza!

justin iz here

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I think people in tier 1 have realized after 3 Colis they can just pick on people in tier 3, win 100% of the time and still get 3 tickets.

At least until they get their 200 streak done. Probably why defense wins are so low this time around and were fairly low last coli too. Nothing like the first one where I was pulling def wins left and right.

PeroMaster

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I think people in tier 1 have realized after 3 Colis they can just pick on people in tier 3, win 100% of the time and still get 3 tickets.

At least until they get their 200 streak done. Probably why defense wins are so low this time around and were fairly low last coli too. Nothing like the first one where I was pulling def wins left and right.
It's not 100% for everybody. Oddly enough I lost to someone in the 3rd tier and lost my 190-ish streak in the last coli. Also, I've got about 33 defense wins so far, I got about 70-80 last coli.

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score

well, I wonder if I've become "famous" enough that I don't get attacked

justin iz here

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Oddly enough I lost to someone in the 3rd tier and lost my 190-ish streak in the last coli.
I lost my 170 streak last coli, but it was because I didn't see the filter had reset after a hotfix and it put be into tier 1 ;_;

I'm impressed you managed to lose in tier 3 though, git good.

If you were famous you would get more teases =P

I think people favor almost 100% wins in tier 3 over two extra tickets per win.

I kinda want to see some solid numbers on what tier people attack the most in tier 1.

Last edited:

PeroMaster

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Well you are one of the few with over 1 mil SED, that could be a intimidation factor. Just give it some time, once I get to the 200th streak, I'll be attacking peeps in tier 1. You just wait! I'll be there soon, after like another 125 wins. :p

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well you are one of the few with over 1 mil SED, that could be a intimidation factor. Just give it some time, once I get to the 200th streak, I'll be attacking peeps in tier 1. You just wait! I'll be there soon, after like another 125 wins. :p
Probably more to do with the whole, there's like 90% of the player base in tier 1 so good luck finding him.

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Probably more to do with the whole, there's like 90% of the player base in tier 1 so good luck finding him.
Were I head designer of the game, I'd be scaling tier 1-4 every Coliseum to account for this. Tier 5 would never change (to accommodate new players) and Tier 4's range would scale the slowest.

..as for looking for me, I have a boring ol' sexy deck. Bring your dirty moes <.<

PeroMaster

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Hmm... Curious to know why I have 33 defence kills while Sza only has like 4. Could be because I have what you would call a "dirty moe deck". This proves not to mess with the moe underdogs! :D

It's either that, or I'm somehow in the lower tiers which is highly unlikely.

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score

unless they've secretly changed the tier ranges (I don't think they've published that info anywhere since the first coliseum), tier 1 is still everyone that's 150k+

justin iz here

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm not sure why Nutaku hasn't done anything to reduce the impact of farming lower tiers to get the 200 streak. I've been beating on tier 3 people since this Coli started and I've already cleaned out half the plat box and I'm nearly at my 200 streak.

There is really little benefit to doing tier 1 until you get your 200 streak and even then tier 2 is probably far safer.

TsundereBot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Seeing how nutaku is doing things now... probably the best way to offer past slayer cards to the f2p community is to move them to the SR only gacha and provide some way to pay a ton of pero or trade in R gacha for SR tickets. Even if the ratio was 100 R gacha:1SR, at least we would have some way of getting them.

justin iz here

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Seeing how nutaku is doing things now... probably the best way to offer past slayer cards to the f2p community is to move them to the SR only gacha and provide some way to pay a ton of pero or trade in R gacha for SR tickets. Even if the ratio was 100 R gacha:1SR, at least we would have some way of getting them.
Another use of R gacha tickets would be nice, once you get the 3 limiteds from the rat R gacha tickets cease to have a great use. Really depends on what the exchange rate is as I'm currently setting on like 250 R gacha tickets but 100:1 is absurd, I'd be willing to pay something like 10:1 without any issue.

Last edited:

TsundereBot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Another use of R gacha tickets would be nice, once you get the 3 limiteds from the rat R gacha tickets cease to have a great use. Really depends on what the exchange rate is as I'm currently setting on like 250 R gacha tickets.
Just thinking that 100:1 would be a fair rate to not throw tickets at everyone but at least give those who actively farm events a chance at getting some of those elusive SRs. But they probably can't add another exchange menu that wasn't there in the original... or they will say they can't.

justin iz here

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Just thinking that 100:1 would be a fair rate to not throw tickets at everyone but at least give those who actively farm events a chance at getting some of those elusive SRs. But they probably can't add another exchange menu that wasn't there in the original... or they will say they can't.
They say they can't do anything when it does not give them money, so yeah probably. They seem more then capable of making changes to everything else though.

Astearic

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

After I got the 200 wins I just switched to rank 2 people and use an all sexy deck with a babe helper or one of the top 2 moe. Unless I get unlucky and fight someone that has the 2 slayers (which hasn't happened this coli but did last one, twice) I can't really lose. So I get an easy win for 4 tickets and get good amount of princess points still (4 to 5) to boot lol.

And finally lost (jinxed myself lol) seems one slayer with help is enough if i'm unlucky lol, still near 200 wins at rank 4 before it happened.

Last edited:

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I started rank 1, had a close call, went to rank 2, had another close call, decided to just do rank 3 til 300, then went back to rank 1 and have been not-even-close 5-0s ever since.

Granted, I have slayers now (the 200 streak ticket got me the sexy slayer) and a surefire system for avoiding others with slayers...

TsundereBot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I'm just sticking to rank 2 in hopes that I avoid slayers... being f2p is hard sometimes. My SED doesn't help at all here.