What's new

(Nutaku) PeroPero Seduction

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) PeroPero Seduction

Yeah... and as i wrote page or 2 back i rage spent all my 3 tickets and got 2 SR and 1 R so i bet this maint is because they think SR spawn rate is to big not because box reseted so abandon all hope :/
B>Your SRs.

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah... and as i wrote page or 2 back i rage spent all my 3 tickets and got 2 SR and 1 R so i bet this maint is because they think SR spawn rate is to big not because box reseted so abandon all hope :/
I also rage spent two tickets. Got an N and a normal gacha SR.

blobzerz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I just realised now that every new content they will announce will fill me with dread... good job, something that supposed to fill me with joy will just raise my blood pressure from now on because i will wonder "if they will fuck it up"

vestige

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I just realised now that every new content they will announce will fill me with dread... good job, something that supposed to fill me with joy will just raise my blood pressure from now on because i will wonder "if they will fuck it up"
What I don't understand, why the fuck is so hard to test something?
What is intentional, well those are just pure bullshit. But the bugs!!! Every update have minimum 1 bug. Before I update something at the work, about 6 people check it every time if it's any problem with it.
That habit gives the feeling they shit from a high place to the player's head, do something with minimal effort then wait for money.

blobzerz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

do something with minimal effort then wait for money.
Then they will have to wait long time for more of my money if they won't fix their shit :/
And yeah i know they don't care about that since 1 whale prolly spends daily during event more than i spent since game started.

blobzerz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

do something with minimal effort then wait for money.
Then they will have to wait long time for more of my money if they won't fix their shit :/
And yeah i know they don't care about that since 1 whale prolly spends daily during event more than i spent since game started.

[edit] Long ass maintnances that prolly won't fix what we (well me and sza) rage about and time spent on them won't be added to event duration... sigh

Last edited:

vestige

Cthulhu
Reputation score

The problem is, it ends when the whale get bored. in the web service it is a basic rule. You don't get customers with poor service.
The user need to become a fan, a very happy fan and after that he/she happily give some or more money to support what he/she love! Because a fan love the service and love spending money to it. But that's not working with the "grotesque child" of Nutaku.

blobzerz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The problem is, it ends when the whale get bored. in the web service it is a basic rule. You don't get customers with poor service.
The user need to become a fan, a very happy fan and after that he/she happily give some or more money to support what he/she love! Because a fan love the service and love spending money to it. But that's not working with the "grotesque child" of Nutaku.
Then i guess most whales won't even notice box reset.

Howie

Cthulhu
Reputation score

The grotesque child is back.

blobzerz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The grotesque child is back.
And e-gacha box is unfucked... ok Nutaku, you just might win me back.
I'm still pissed for having my blood pressure up for 2 hours :>

Last edited:

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score

And e-gacha box is unfucked... ok Nutaku, you just might win me back.
I'm still pissed for having my blood pressure up for 2 hours :>
..and I still wasted 2 tickets

blobzerz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

..and I still wasted 2 tickets
The cards i got were added to unfucked box so at least on my side it's good
... BUT i would never used them if it wasn't fucked, they were supposed to be tower climb slayer cards i rage spent them because i was on verge of droping game and i was like "fuck it". So in a way i did waste them :/

Nordland

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

So no new stages...

@Nordland could pero team give us solid date on when we are getting them ..
I believe I have answered this one before. No one has a solid date for when new stages will be implemented. It's on my radar, I know everyone is interested in knowing. As soon as I know the date, it will be released to the public.

justin iz here

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@Nordland any plans to fix the SR and the problem with it being only the top 100? Pero is becoming less and less fun every event for non whales. Top 100 is just a slap in the face to everyone who is not already a gigantic whale.

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The cards i got were added to unfucked box so at least on my side it's good
... BUT i would never used them if it wasn't fucked, they were supposed to be tower climb slayer cards i rage spent them because i was on verge of droping game and i was like "fuck it". So in a way i did waste them :/
I dunno.. even with it "fixed" I just.. no longer have the desire. The ranking reward is one thing.. that there are slayers at all in coliseum.. I'll see how much effort it takes to stay top 100.. I'll give it a chance I guess..

I'll give it today.. see if I'm just not completely bored with it now.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Dear Nordland,

Could we get some clarification on this part of the event?

To me, this is saying the princesses get x amount of points depending on their rank.

This is what I get instead though, +1 point for 2nd rank.

Is this not working properly? Is it just worded wrong? Does it work some other way than I'm thinking?

blobzerz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@up what i wan't to know is why you are censoring hentai on hentai forum :p?