What's new

[Nutaku] Osawari Island

MurphyMurph

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] Osawari Island

I was wondering, since the character art seems like it's from many artist, does Nutaku own them?

I wanted to know if they were from other games...

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

US loli laws DRAWN art is a grey area. they can prosecute you if they feel like it of course, but it does impede on our freedom of expression rights.

mangagamers last year i think and if not the year before, released a pretty big loli game into the US called imouto paradise. nothing was censored. they just said all girls are 18 years old and called it a day.
ImoPara is nothing, we got Natsuiro Mikan. MG was pretty sure that they were safe to sell it in the US, but other countries were a grey area.

alimagno619

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

So....how much devotion does it take to get the rare characters in this game if you don't plan on using a single Gold?

vestige

Cthulhu
Reputation score

So....how much devotion does it take to get the rare characters in this game if you don't plan on using a single Gold?
It's really random. You can ger some Boss with a little effort or all of them. Well, sometimes they just play with you and don't even give you the option to catch them buuuut that's just normal. Legendary Girl is another story. 3% chance to catch them. I fought with 5 Legendary already, but no luck. Someone fought just 1 time with a Legendary and got her... Very Luck based game.

Mangomon

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Operation: Lovey Dovey then Eat N Units has begun.

Seems like the best way to use them.

Yatol

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

is it me or chances are lower than the jp version?

i remember the fox girl was a 14% chance when i first played that version (still trying to get her in nutaku version)

Haunter7

Reputation score

Operation: Lovey Dovey then Eat N Units has begun.

Seems like the best way to use them.
By eat u mean use as skill fodder?

While we're at it, has anyone found any Ns/Rs that are usable in combat or at least have the same skill as some higher rarity girls, or can they all just be released without remorses? Guess the same question will apply to HRs/SRs sooner or later since the box space is limited. So far I've just been releasing the ones that are worth like 500+ cash and using the cheaper ones to raise a skill level, but I keep getting new Ns/Rs from gacha and can't rly be bothered to check the stats and skills of all of them individually, not to mention I have no idea what skills will be useful later.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

is it me or chances are lower than the jp version?

i remember the fox girl was a 14% chance when i first played that version (still trying to get her in nutaku version)
The jp wiki says 7%, so either you remember wrong, or they had some sort of event type thing where drop rates were doubled.

Lecander

Demon Girl
Reputation score

While we're at it, has anyone found any Ns/Rs that are usable in combat or at least have the same skill as some higher rarity girls, or can they all just be released without remorses? Guess the same question will apply to HRs/SRs sooner or later since the box space is limited. So far I've just been releasing the ones that are worth like 500+ cash and using the cheaper ones to raise a skill level, but I keep getting new Ns/Rs from gacha and can't rly be bothered to check the stats and skills of all of them individually, not to mention I have no idea what skills will be useful later.
Been making a list myself to keep track of the useful ones that I own/owned.

As far as I can tell.
~ for easy farming ~
* Fire (310pow / 300 mana) [t1]
- Sakura Mio (stage 2)
- Azami (stage 5)

* Blast (370pow / 600 mana) [t2]
- Carried by Miyabi's in stage 5.

* Splash (t1)
- Kaname Ibuki (stage 4)

* Sprinkler (t2)
- Amano Yuna (stage 4)

* Glacial Blast [620 pow / 1000 mana] (t3)
- Yasojima Mutsumi (stage 2, rare)

* Wind (t1)
- Ro (stage 5)

* Airblast (t2)
- Not easily farmed, gatcha units atm.
- Sonoda Kakao (N)
- Ishiguchi Haruka, Kayaba Mashiro (R)

* Spark [t1]
- Not easily farmed atm, gatcha units atm.
- Yuki Haruno, Tenryu Mihoshi (N)
- Yoneda Ruka (R)

* Voltage [t2]
- Not easily farmed.
- Shinozuka Rio (HR)

* Vortex [t3]
- Ako (Stage 3)

* Atk Up
- [Topaz]: Kuran (Stage 1), Darys (Stage 3)
- [Ruby]: Kimishima Mika (stage 5, rare)

* Def Up
- [Ruby]: Settsu Ushika (stage 3, rare)
- [Emerald]: Kurume Kozue (stage 4)
- [Topaz]: Furan (stage 1)

* Provocation Up
- Not easily farmed atm, gatcha units atm.
- Sendo Miyu (R), Miko (N)

* Spd Up
- [Ruby]: Nia (stage 5, rare), Tsukishiro Karen (N)
- [Emerald]: Koga (stage 3, rare)
- [Topaz]: Ku (stage 1, rare)

Heal
- [Ruby]: Shizuku & Moritaka Saori (stage 2)
- Other attribute-based heals aren't easily farmed atm.

Hi-Heal
- [Sapphire]: Arieru (stage 4, R)
- Other attribute-based heals aren't easily farmed atm.

That said for high-heal you can feed Pamela (R) into Stella (HR), Asagi (R) into Soga Mao (HR), Nakane Yoshino (R) into Arieru (HR); or if you just want to skip heal/buff specific attributes find the easiest to farm, skill swap that element (ie: put water hi-heal onto Stella or Speed Up (Ruby) onto Koga/Ku since they are the same skills, just different element tags) and farm the ability that way.

Anything not listed are gatcha units (or boss exclusive/higher rarity specials/etc), but they typically don't carry anything special in terms of N/R's. Just reference the above to see if its hard to farm/worth bothering hoarding/etc.

Edit:
On a side note, been leveling Izanai's healing gem which I'll consider to be the third tier healing skill.
- T3 skills seem to increase at the same rate as T1/T2 skills, with an addition to mana cost.
- T1 and T2 skills retain mana cost, but can be boosted at the same rate as other skills.
- Unsure how many levels of boost there can be.
- Gold cost probably increases per tier, I noticed 5k per attempt for Speed Up when feeding Nia's into Nia but 20k per attempt for Healing Gem.
> Skill swap seems to be tied to the tier of the ability, vortex (t3) cost me 30k per attempt ; haven't really checked other ability costs.

Assuming 10, then you can push Fire (example) to 510 Power / 300 mana cost, which is pretty much a slightly weaker but more mana convervative version of the t3 ability rates (620 pow/1k mana).

Last edited:

Haunter7

Reputation score

Woah, that's some useful info. Do u think it's gonna be worth to train HRs in the long run though?

ShinigamiRikko

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hoping on to the friend train a bit late here: MNP4E6P5W7J1591URJ06Z.

Well had 5 times the chance to catch Izanai still didnt get her root for me boys. xD

YllariusCroceus

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Hoping on to the friend train a bit late here: MNP4E6P5W7J1591URJ06Z.

Well had 5 times the chance to catch Izanai still didnt get her root for me boys. xD
Ugh, I don't even wanna talk about her. I've probably tried to catch her 50+ times already and i've gotten jack squat. Q.Q

nightshad

Tentacle God
Reputation score

hahah i got TWO Izanai in my team : D

one dam and one healer XD XD XD trying for a third!! : D

-----
side note anyone keesp getting an error has accord please refresh D=

alimagno619

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Do you guys use 3x mode for Hunting rare girls?
Or is it better to just go normal for more tries?

Sable

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Do you guys use 3x mode for Hunting rare girls?
Or is it better to just go normal for more tries?
x3 doesn't affect drop chances so don't, just use it if you are in a hurry or are farming xp

Deleted member 3639

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Is Izanai the fastest F2P-obtainable Eromon? I upgraded Azami (221 speed) to R-rank (230) without leveling, but, being a normal Eromon, she's capped at 30 levels, so I dont expect her to beat Izanai's 60 levels worth of speed boosts.

After a few days, the game started giving off a weird vibe: it focuses on farming, but, for example, after you run a stage, you have to go through all the clicking for another pass (i.e. no form of easy "run this stage again"); the part that, once you "click your way back", the page is reset to the last (e.g. you run 3-5 - on page 2 - , whilst having all of Area 3 cleared, and when you come back, Area 3 is showing page 3 again); that additional annoyance in the form of "tutorial advice" as Stage Clear screen (there's the tutorial when you start the game, there're tips at pages for Move-UP/Special/etc., heck, just make a proper Help section instead).

Once the WOW-effect wears off, it's the small details that "make your day by turning "yay" to "nay"":(

*goes back to trying to capture Mika and Jean*

nightshad

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Is Izanai the fastest F2P-obtainable Eromon? I upgraded Azami (221 speed) to R-rank (230) without leveling, but, being a normal Eromon, she's capped at 30 levels, so I dont expect her to beat Izanai's 60 levels worth of speed boosts.

After a few days, the game started giving off a weird vibe: it focuses on farming, but, for example, after you run a stage, you have to go through all the clicking for another pass (i.e. no form of easy "run this stage again"); the part that, once you "click your way back", the page is reset to the last (e.g. you run 3-5 - on page 2 - , whilst having all of Area 3 cleared, and when you come back, Area 3 is showing page 3 again); that additional annoyance in the form of "tutorial advice" as Stage Clear screen (there's the tutorial when you start the game, there're tips at pages for Move-UP/Special/etc., heck, just make a proper Help section instead).

Once the WOW-effect wears off, it's the small details that "make your day by turning "yay" to "nay"":(

*goes back to trying to capture Mika and Jean*
i play for the chibi's LMAO XD XD XD thats my excuse :p

vestige

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Izanai have 264 speed on max level. Ando Rena (the swimsuit girl from stage 4) have 283. I don't know the legendary girls, but yet Ando Rena is my fastest girl.

Edit: Koga (Ninja girl from 3-10) looks promising too. She's just Lv 21/50 with 248 speed.

Last edited:

nightshad

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Izanai have 264 speed on max level. Ando Rena (the swimsuit girl from stage 4) have 283. I don't know the legendary girls, but yet Ando Rena is my fastest girl.

Edit: Koga (Ninja girl from 3-10) looks promising too. She's just Lv 21/50 with 248 speed.
long as you keep the speed buff on Koga she pretty quick :)